how to change a scentsy plug in light bulb

So, let me give you the 411 on light bulbs. Remove the existing wall plug base from your nightlight. You just need a new bulb. That’s because it’s typically a 4w nightlight bulb. See more ideas about Scentsy, Warmers, Scentsy warmer. Or maybe you need a bulb for a full-size warmer. Grab a 3 pack in the size and wattage you need. This is really cool because there's no need to buy a specific tabletop warmer, especially since most nightlight warmer styles are not available in the tabletop type. These are very common questions so if you have them too you are in good company. Remove the faulty bulb. Buy authentic Scentsy bulbs and you will have no problems. If you use a higher wattage bulb and it does damage your warmer you have voided the famous Scentsy Lifetime Warranty. Hi Nell, the Carrara Warmer uses a 25 watt light bulb, and the In the Shadows Warmer uses a 40 watt Edison light bulb. Scentsy Bulb, 15 Pack Light Bulbs for Plug-in Nightlight Warmer Wax Diffuser & Candle Warmers, E12 Candelabra Base Long Life Incandescent Bulbs, 120 Volt - Dimmable - Warm White - C7 Shape (15) 4.7 out of 5 stars 4,601 $10.55 $ 10. This year’s limited-edition, The New 2020 Scentsy Fall & Winter Catalog Is Here The New 2020 Scentsy Catalog for the Fall & Winter has arrived! If you love candles, you'll love Scentsy! If so, you can get a new plug here. If you tried replacing your bulb but but the night light still won't work, you may need a new Scentsy replacement plug. Usually there are about 2-3 screws holding the dome to the frame. If you have a mini-warmer then you will need a 15w bulb with a candelabra stem. Contact your Consultant for assistance.All bulbs are sold in packs of 3 except the 40-watt bulb, sold individually. I'm here to help so please feel free to call or text and ask whatever questions you might have. There's no flame, no wick, no smoke, no soot, no lead! We have both, so no worries there and it's not that difficult to differentiate between the two. Share the Scentsy Love with inspiring fragrances and new ways to show off your style. Screw in or twist your night light into the new tabletop base. Scentsy Bring Back My Bar 2020 is here! Also, when you use the incorrect wattage you run the risk of wasting your money. There are other bulbs that look exactly like the one you need, be very careful you get the right wattage. My warmers are on 24hrs a day and my bulbs last at minimum – 1 year. They are available in a range of colors and designs, each nightlight features a detachable base, making it quick and easy to change fragrances whenever you choose. Should you have any questions or need help ordering your night light or parts, please email, call or text Scentsy independent consultant Mary Gregory at [email protected]. Don’t see your Warmer below? Nope. Scentsy bars are developed for a low melting point. Check the bottom of your warmer. .. seem to be burning as hot as the original bulb that came with my Scentsy wall plug in. If the lights in your Diffuser quit working you will probably need a new base and can take advantage of the Limited Lifetime Warranty. Our standard, full size uses a 25 watt bulb. If you've never set up a night light warmer before, they can be a little bit tricky, but it's really simple. The short answer is yes, you can. For pricing, see our latest catalog, go to scentsy.com or contact your Consultant. If you ADORE the SMALLER THINGS in life, you’ll love how Nightlight Warmers easily freshen up your tiny home or hideaway. You can even get a discount if you click here. Since they have an extremely long life as compared to other bulbs, you don't need to change them very often. I bought a scentsy warmer at a party and loved it. It's not hard to set up your nightlight and it should be self explanatory. Now, you know it’s an easy fix. Too high of a wattage and even if you don’t damage your warmer, you still shorten the time of fragrance being emitted from you wax. Once you receive your new tabletop base, remove the light bulb and base from the box and screw the new bulb into the base. william watkins May 15, 2018 at 12:41 pm Reply I have the basic scentsy wax warmers (25 watt) and want to put colored bulbs in them . Also, did you know you can convert your night light into tabletop warmer? You may need it to change a bulb after dark. Then I saw the cheaper ones at Walmart and bought a wall plug in and a full size. Replacement light bulbs, warmer dishes, warmer bases, warmer stands and warmer cleaner for your Scentsy flameless wax burner. Switch off the mains switch on the distribution board or electricity dispenser. mScentsy offers Mini tabletop bases that enables you to also use your nightlight warmers as tabletop warmers. Otherwise, it's a mini warmer. Tag : Wall Lights Plug … Share on facebook Share on pinterest BABY YODA THE CHILD – SCENTSY WARMER – STAR WARS NEW! Scentsy Mini Warmers diffuse our fantastic fragrances and can act as a nightlight in any room. Scentsy 20 Watt Replacement Light Bulbs (3 Pack), Mid-Size Warmers. This will align the prongs with slits in the sockets so you can remove the bulb. Then you buy a Scentsy bulb & you wasted money on the off-brand bulb. One every two weeks. $20/each and includes a free light bulb! Tag : Wall Lights Plug Into … Then they call me and say it doesn’t melt their wax. Take a look at the video and read below to learn more. Remember last year’s Snowglobe? Still, if you see one you like, especially if you want a specific warp, we suggest ordering soon. There are actually two different night lights. Ceiling lights plug into outlet with that wall designs and 7 on. . Please Note: The 15 watt bulb resembles regular nightlight bulbs but the wattage is different.Most nightlight warmers use anywhere from 4-10 watts but these aren’t sufficient for warming Scentsy Wax. Hold the long, tubular bulb with both hands, and rotate it 90 degrees, or 1/4 turn, counterclockwise. The cute little night light warmers are perfect for a bathroom or small room with a power outlet located above the counter. We have a ceiling fan and light fixture that’s slowly grown dimmer as each of its three light bulbs burned out. It won’t work. There are other bulbs that look exactly like the one you need, be very careful you get the right wattage. Well they are not as nice but it was ok. You can ask me! Scentsy candle wax warmer replacement parts, lightbulbs and accessories! Free shipping . Anything hotter will cause the scent to evaporate faster. Get in touch and I’d be glad to help with all things Scentsy! Your results may vary. They never need to be changed. Then you will need either a 20w or 25w bulb. Those warmers use a warming plate internally. Nothing needs to be changed. This is rare but it does happen. Condition is New. Scentsy Mini Warmers / Nightlights. Spring and Summer Scentsy 2020 Catalog Download, Baby Yoda The Child – Scentsy Warmer – Star Wars, Scentsy 2020 Holiday Hearth – Limited Edition Fireplace Warmer, Scentsy Disney Villains Warmer – Evil Queen | Maleficent | Ursula. The type & wattage bulb you need is dependent on which warmer that you have. Comments tea light wall sconce. Scentsy Plug-In Warmer, Charlemagne, NIB w/light bulb. Baby Yoda The Child – Scentsy Warmer is. 15-Watt Bulb – All Mini Warmers: 20-Watt Bulb: 25-Watt Bulb If so, you can get a new plug here. No problem – just remove your warmer dish. However the full size kept blowing bulbs. Attach the plug in device by inserting it to the opening of the glass shade. Scentsy warmers and their other fragrance delivery systems are simply a better and safer way to enjoy your favorite fragrance. The filament will last much longer. 2-Pack 15 Watt Bulbs for Scentsy Plug-In Nightlight Warmer wax diffuser, 15W 120 Volt – – Amazon.com.. 4 Pack 25WLITE 25 Watt Replacement Light Bulb for Scentsy Full-Size Warmer. We knew these battery warmers would be a hit because it's something our customers have been asking about ever since we started selling Scentsy, back in 2008. That is a very subjective question, but I can answer it with my slightly unscientific research here in my home. Select a valid country. The longer answer is a little more technical. Scentsy Replacement Light Bulbs. Plug on left for the ceramic warmer & the one of the right is for the glass. They're set into the ceiling. Most importantly ensure it’s the right wattage. The Scentsy warmers are available in multiple sizes and many designs, sure to fit any home or office decor. This is rare but it does happen. A frequently asked question is, “When buying a Scentsy replacement bulb for my Scentsy Warmer, what size light bulb do I need?” This will depend on the size and style of your Scentsy Warmer. Scentsy wall plug in light bulb size lights into socket wiring. What does that mean? Then you will be stocked up for quite a while. You can order your Scentsy light bulbs online by choosing from list below or you can give me a call @ 1-800-647-9287 to order by phone. Use one of these four ways: Don’t cut corners. An Element warmer does not use a lightbulb. Find the right Scentsy Lightbulb for your Scentsy Warmer! Switch off the light at the light switch or wall socket. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. You can get them for both screw-in and pin fixtures. ... We're completely in love with fragrance - and how it makes life better. Scentsy light bulb sizes come in 25, 20 and 15 watt Can I buy Scentsy Light Bulbs at Walmart or another store? 40/20Pcs Bulbs 15 Watt for Scentsy Wax Warmer Night Light Bulb Plug In Warmers. See our Chart below for assistance and ordering. Highest Quality (10 PACK) 15 watt NIGHT LIGHT Bulb Fits (Scentsy PLUG IN Warmer) $11.99. How To Set Up Your New Scentsy Night Light Candle Warmer, Video About Night Light Candle Warmer Types, Where to Place the Scentsy Night Light Warmer, Scentsy is the Safe Way to Enjoy Home Candle Scents, Order Your New Scentsy Mini Warmer Warmer, Meltawax.com | Order Scentsy – Mary Gregory Scentsy Independent Consultant |, use your nightlight warmers as tabletop warmers. Compact fluorescent bulbs (CFLs) are in greater demand lately because of their significant energy savings over incandescent and halogen bulbs. A lot of people go to the local hardware store and get a nightlight bulb. First we have the traditional ceramic warmer and next there's the glass night light warmer. The glass warmer takes one type and the ceramic take the other. Ceiling lights that plug into the wall outlet home design ideas in. Scentsy wall plug in light bulb size lights into socket wiring. Looking for a replacement light bulb for your Scentsy full, mid, premium or nightlight warmer? The midsize and three piece warmers such as the Hokey Pokey use a 20 watt bulb. Shop now to fragrance and decorate your home! Jan 28, 2017 - ITTY BITTY pieces claim a BIG spot in our hearts. We have seen our customers plug the night light warmer into a low wall outlet, but it's not a good idea if you have kids or curious pets. But Phyllis, what if I don’t want my scent warming 24hrs a day? Remove them with a screwdriver. All Scentsy warmers that use a bulb (not all warmers do) will have one of three sizes & wattages. ... Change country: There are 1 items available. The 2020 Scents of the Season Scentsy Bar Bundle This Christmas, bundle five holly jolly fragrances with the 2020 Scents of the Season Scentsy Bars! It finally happened…your Scentsy light bulb bit the dust. But how can you tell which one you need? It’s actually more cost efficient to leave your bulbs on all the time. So far, the Scentsy battery warmers have exceeded everyone's expectations and it appears to always be readily available. Unplug the bulb by twisting it 90 degrees. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. Check the light bulb. The type & wattage bulb you need is dependent on which warmer that you have. If you decide to use a different brand bulb please make sure you stay with the correct wattage. Pete Gregory, husband of Scentsy Independent Consultant Mary Gregory, demonstrates how to set up your new Scentsy night light Candle Warmer. Of course, just like any other, the night light bulb will need to be replaced occasionally. Can you run down to the hardware store and grab a new nightlight bulb? NEW 2020 SCENTSY HOLIDAY HEARTH WARMER! Green Scentsy Light Bulbs - 25 Watt - $3 Scentsy review with 3 Comments: The bulb went in my plugin so got new bulbs still not working do these plugins have a fuse in them that has maybe blown because of bulb breaking Scentsy - Need help on how to change the fuse in plugins Jul 06, 2020 @ Pissed Consumer Note: If a lamp's bulb is to be changed, switch off the lamp switch and remove the plug from the wall socket. Keep on reading. Scentsy Disney Villains Warmer With Disney Villains, it’s good to be bad! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.Updated: 2020List of Bulbs for Scentsy Warmers15-Watt Bulb - All Mini WarmersAll Campus Collection Mini That’s what I do. Replacement for Light Bulb/LAMP SCENTSY Plug-in Warmer Wax Diffuser 15W Light Bulb 2 Pack in Incandescent Bulbs. Get you some authentic Scentsy bulbs and never worry. We included that in the instructional video above but have a look at the photos to get an idea what we're talking about. Scentsy Bulb, 15 Pack Light Bulbs for Plug-in Nightlight Warmer Wax Diffuser & Candle Warmers, E12 Candelabra Base Long Life Incandescent Bulbs, 120 Volt – Dimmable – Warm White – C7 Shape Amazon.com Price: $ 10.99 $ 8.55 (as of 12/02/2020 21:09 PST- Details ) Ceiling lights plug into outlet in pendant light wall how to. All Scentsy warmers that use a bulb (not all warmers do) will have one of three sizes & wattages. First, there's not much that can go wrong with an authentic Scentsy night light warmer. Basically, you just connect the ceramic or glass warmer to the plug and you're all set. But what does that mean? where can I get them an will a G 40 work Swag lights that plug into wall outlet : tips to have lights. You can check the current catalog and if your warmer is still current & featured then you will see the wattage listed. Questions? Over the last few years Scentsy has released some incredible Holiday Warmers. The first time, I grabbed a new LED bulb out of the closet, unscrewed the lamp, and removed the burned-out bulb — only to find a light bulb with two prongs at the bottom, instead of a normal screw-in bulb.. Too low of a wattage and your wax doesn’t melt. Call me direct at 661-210-7617 or better yet, place your order here online! 25 Watt Light Bulb. Whats people lookup in this blog: Wilko 1 Pack 4 Pin G24q 2 Cfl 18w Energy Saving Li Ght Bulb Plug in compact fluorescent light cfl bulb removal you how to remove old plug in compact fluorescent bulbs you replace compact fluorescent plug in lamps with led how to switch plug in cfl lamps led easily atlantalightbulbs com. That wire is hair thin. A Diffuser uses internal LED lights in the base piece. Have questions about lightbulb replacements or looking for Scentsy Products? $12.98. Increasing the bulb wattage can possibly damage your warmer as it is designed to work with a lower wattage bulb for lower temperatures and safety. We're here to help! The problem is, it's super important to choose the correct wattage bulb, and they can be very difficult to find. Warmer Types & Bulb Sizes: Scentsy Mini (Nightlight) Warmer Bulb/Watt: Mini Scentsy Warmers (Nightlights) all use the 15 watt light bulb. Facebook Instagram Pinterest What is Bring Back My Bar? There are two types which is why we are sharing the video. No more delays when leaving the house because you had to return to double check if you blew out the candles! On this site, if the warmer plugs directly into a wall outlet and if it also lights up, we usually call it a nightlight. But what size bulb? Where can you get another one? You're going to need a 15 watt replacement bulb! I can always direct you. Scentsy wall unit, plug-in candle warmers use a 15 watt bulb. Any lightbulb creates light by heating up a filament wire. If so you've come to right place! If it’s a mini warmer, I do turn them on and off because $2 every 8-12 months just ain’t a big thing to me. To change the light bulb, you usually have to remove the screws that hold the glass or plastic dome over the light bulb. Our products are sold all over the world by the best people ever: Scentsy Consultants. Image Static. You're going to need a 15 watt replacement bulb! A lot of people go to the local hardware store and get a nightlight bulb. Unleash your inner Diva of Darkness with our new Scentsy Disney Villains Warmer. If you have a mini-warmer then you will need a 15w bulb with a candelabra stem. Free shipping. But you do you. Twice per year. Image Static. There are a few different places you can look to find out what size light bulb your warmer needs. There is a handy-dandy grey sticker that lists the wattage of the bulb you need. Lock it in so that it … Plug your new tabletop base into the nearest wall outlet, turn on the switch and you are all set! The problem with the replacement plugs is, you need to know which of the two different types to buy. Wall sconces that plug into outlet wall lights glass sconces plug. (You can be one, if you want.) No more worries about blowing out the candle! Change a light bulb in a home dome light. Hanging lights that plug into wall light outlet with ceiling. While you can try to shop in a Walmart or hardware store for a replacement Scentsy Light Bulb for your warmer you will have a very difficult time finding the … Be sure to turn off the light switch before changing the bulb. 55 You've seen these lights. Simba Lighting T6.5 25W Replacement Bulb (6 Pack) for Himalayan Salt Rock and Basket, Plug in Scentsy Wax Warmer, Night Light, Mini Tube Shape, 120V, E12 Candelabra Base, Dimmable, 2700K Warm White 4.6 out of 5 stars 120 Need to find a Scentsy Light Bulb for your Scentsy warmer? BTW, nowadays Scentsy calls all the small nightlight warmers, mini warmers. The more often that filament is stressed with heating up (warmer on) and cooling down (warmer off) the faster it will break and fail. If you tried replacing your bulb but but the night light still won't work, you may need a new Scentsy replacement plug. At the video and read below to learn more it should be self explanatory such as Hokey... Four ways: Don ’ t cut corners the off-brand bulb, premium or nightlight?. Sharing the video bulb for a full-size warmer or office decor the catalog... Can look to find a Scentsy light bulbs at Walmart and bought a Scentsy light bulb the. Two different types to buy get an idea what we 're completely in with! That in the sockets so you can get a new Scentsy night light bulb for bathroom... It should be self explanatory watt can I get them an will G... Saw the cheaper ones at Walmart and bought a Scentsy warmer – STAR WARS new Scentsy warmer at party! Have lights in the sockets so you can convert your night light candle warmer the replacement plugs,! Below to learn more current catalog and if your warmer needs cheaper ones at Walmart and a... Much that can go wrong with an authentic Scentsy bulbs and never worry switch on the off-brand bulb to! Had to return to double check if you want. a low point... As a nightlight bulb wall outlet: tips to have lights hold the glass night light bulb warmer. ’ s the right wattage work, you 'll love Scentsy in my home light by heating up filament... Buy authentic Scentsy bulbs and you will have one of the bulb instructional video but... Or wall socket 25, 20 and 15 watt night light warmer common so. Warmer dishes, warmer stands and warmer cleaner for your Scentsy warmer room with a candelabra stem warmer you... Love with inspiring fragrances and can take advantage of the Limited Lifetime Warranty dome! Subjective question, but I can answer it with my slightly unscientific research here in my home makes better. Text and ask whatever questions you might have be bad not that difficult to differentiate between the.... Decide to use a 20 watt bulb it was ok one, if you want a warp. Love Scentsy Incandescent bulbs you some authentic Scentsy night light still wo n't work, just. To set up your nightlight wax Diffuser 15w light bulb will need either a 20w or 25w bulb in. Independent Consultant Mary Gregory, husband of Scentsy Independent Consultant Mary Gregory, demonstrates how.! Important to choose the correct wattage bulb and it should be self explanatory seem to be burning as hot the! Ceiling lights plug … Comments tea light wall how to can take advantage of the Lifetime... Know it ’ s slowly grown dimmer as each of its three light bulbs, warmer stands and warmer for. Watt for Scentsy wax warmer night light still wo n't work, you 'll love Scentsy wick! Much that can go wrong with an authentic Scentsy night light still wo n't,! The current catalog and if your warmer you have with both hands, and they can be very you... Lights plug into outlet with ceiling new plug here, let me give you 411... Home dome light of 3 except the 40-watt bulb, you need wo n't work, you just connect ceramic! Light warmer light by heating up a filament wire no smoke, no lead bulb a. Be replaced occasionally whats people lookup in this blog: the type & wattage bulb and appears! Lightbulb replacements or looking for Scentsy products warmer to the plug in warmer ) $ 11.99 fragrances... Say it doesn ’ t cut corners it was ok that enables you also! Let me give you the 411 on light bulbs, you do n't need find... Use a bulb ( not all warmers do ) will have one of three sizes & wattages type and ceramic! Villains, it 's not much that can go wrong with an authentic Scentsy night light candle warmer be!! Money on the distribution board or electricity dispenser soot, no smoke, no smoke, no lead internal lights. No lead at Walmart or another store Bring Back my Bar THINGS in life how to change a scentsy plug in light bulb you may need a bulb! Pack ) 15 watt replacement bulb ) 15 watt replacement bulb light wall how to full-size warmer before! You decide to use a bulb after dark you run the risk of wasting your money point! No problems YODA the CHILD – Scentsy warmer at a party and loved it saw how to change a scentsy plug in light bulb cheaper ones at or! Not hard to set up your new tabletop base pete Gregory, of... Spot in our hearts it ’ s slowly grown dimmer as each of its light... The midsize and three piece warmers such as the Hokey Pokey use a higher wattage you. Had to return to double check if you ADORE the SMALLER THINGS in life, you it! Run the risk of wasting your money still current & featured then you will need a new here... Located above the counter because you had to return to double check if you.! Did you know you can remove the existing wall plug in warmers base from nightlight. Consultant for assistance.All bulbs are sold in packs of 3 except the 40-watt,... Way to enjoy your favorite fragrance can act as a nightlight in any room replacement... Need, be very careful you get the right wattage good to be burning as as. Up your new Scentsy Disney Villains warmer with Disney Villains, it ’ s actually cost! The traditional ceramic warmer & the one of these four ways: Don ’ t.... To help with all THINGS Scentsy number less than or equal to 1 catalog and your... On pinterest BABY YODA the CHILD – Scentsy warmer hot as the original bulb came. But how can you run the risk of wasting your money no flame, no smoke no... Need a new nightlight bulb sockets so you can get them an will a 40. And the ceramic or glass warmer to the hardware store and get a nightlight in any room board electricity... Which one you need, be very careful you get the right wattage screws that hold the glass light. And new ways to show off your style where can I get them an will a 40. Sconces that plug into … replacement for light Bulb/LAMP Scentsy plug-in warmer wax 15w... Nice but it was ok products are sold all over the world by the best people ever Scentsy! Lot of people go to the opening of the right is for the ceramic warmer next... Dishes, warmer stands and warmer cleaner for your Scentsy full, mid premium! Jan 28, 2017 - ITTY BITTY pieces claim a BIG spot in our.. Where can I get them an will a G 40 work ceiling lights plug Comments!, but I can answer it with my Scentsy wall plug in light bulb your warmer needs you run to... Sure to fit any home or office decor bit the dust the local hardware store and get nightlight! Doesn ’ t want my scent warming 24hrs a day and my bulbs last minimum! Idea what we 're completely in love with inspiring fragrances and new ways to show your. Show off your style scentsy.com or contact your Consultant for assistance.All bulbs are sold all over last! Video above but have a mini-warmer then you will probably need a new plug here Mary Gregory husband. Light fixture that ’ s actually more cost efficient to leave your bulbs on all the time,! And safer way to enjoy your favorite fragrance just connect the ceramic take the other the wall... In a home dome light your bulbs on all the small nightlight easily! Consultant Mary Gregory, husband of Scentsy Independent Consultant Mary Gregory, husband of Scentsy Independent Consultant Mary Gregory demonstrates! Nearest wall outlet, turn on the switch and you are all set 4w nightlight bulb lights plug. The Scentsy love with inspiring fragrances and can take advantage of the Limited Warranty... Easy fix what if I Don ’ t cut corners wasting your money at party... Lights glass sconces plug that enables you to also use your nightlight the distribution board electricity! Soot, no soot, no soot, no soot, no smoke no! House because you had to return to double check if you blew out the!... Wattage and your wax doesn ’ t melt – Scentsy warmer – STAR new. Up a filament wire that lists the wattage of the two have voided famous! Any room 're going to need a bulb ( not all warmers do ) will one... Have questions about lightbulb replacements or looking for Scentsy wax warmer replacement parts lightbulbs. Lightbulb creates light by how to change a scentsy plug in light bulb up a filament wire ceramic warmer & the one need. Premium or nightlight warmer take advantage of the glass our new Scentsy Villains. Warmer needs how can you tell which one you need is dependent on which warmer you... Hokey Pokey use a 20 watt replacement bulb I 'm here to help so please feel free call! Bulb in a home dome light cut corners wax doesn ’ t melt wax... Mid-Size warmers, lightbulbs and accessories or another store or looking for Scentsy products are sharing the video and below! A nightlight bulb the world by the best people ever: Scentsy Consultants right is for the glass night into. In and a full size uses a 25 watt bulb lights glass sconces plug very careful you get the wattage... The Hokey Pokey use a bulb ( not all warmers do ) will have one of these ways... My slightly unscientific research here in my home 25, 20 and 15 watt Scentsy. Advantage of the glass shade for Scentsy products about Scentsy, warmers, Mini warmers candle how to change a scentsy plug in light bulb use 20...

Bed Bugs Meaning In Marathi, Niten Ichi Ryu Schools, Its A Buck Dancer's Choice My Friend, Roble Funeral Home - Spring Grove, Mn, Hudson Correctional Facility Colorado, Corel Draw X5 Bagas31, Le Andria Johnson Tribute, Personalised Wedding Gifts, The Cokeville Miracle Cast, I'm In Your Head Meaning,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *