i am fine, thanks in chinese

Links. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. No humans attempted to translate this phrase into Chinese. 20 Jan 2017. "Fine, thank you." English-French translation Here's how you say it. I've heard that it can be jeoneun jal jinaeyo but have also heard it can be gwenchan-sumnida. “Thanks”... “Thank you very much”... “I really appreciate your help”... Just like in English, there’s a number of ways to say thanks and express gratitude in Chinese. Each time someone helps you, even it’s for a tiny thing, remember to tell them thank you! Translation for 'I am fine' in the free English-Chinese dictionary and many other Chinese translations. Learn how to say the Chinese phrase for I am fine with standard Mandarin pronunciation. By saying “where, where,” you are essentially deflecting the compliment. (te-ri-ma ka-si) To say thank you in chinese is xie xie. is 不客氣! Challenge the machines and translate it now! An example of my teaching I'm just looking, thank you. Korean 전 괜찮아요. 我很好,谢谢。 Automatic translation . jeon gwaen-canh-a-yo. English-Italian translation | The owner of it will not be notified. Are you wondering how to say "Fine, thank you." Favourite answer. 1. … Tweet. Xiè xiè. Human translations with examples: भी ठीक, ठीक हूँ, i i'm fine, tum kasi ho, mei theek hun, mein achi hoon. in French I am fine thank you. Basic Chinese, Common Chinese greetings- How to say " How are you, good morning, good afternoon, good night" in Mandarin: What the difference between ni hao ma and zen me yang? is the equivalent to 不錯,有心。 in Cantonese Chinese, and I’m pretty sure you’ve heard it many times before already. Copyright © 2009-2020 HowDoYouSay.net | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy, English-Spanish translation | document.write(''); Challenge the machines and translate it now. in Chinese. It’s spoken as a neutral tone. Use "nǎlǐ, nǎlǐ" when given a compliment. in Mandarin Chinese ? Greetings. in Mandarin Chinese, as well as "You're welcome!" "Fine, thank you." Follow @StdMandarin. with standard Mandarin pronunciation. Translation for 'I'm fine, thank you' in the free English-Chinese dictionary and many other Chinese translations. Follow Standard Mandarin. The current Chinese phrase "I'm fine, thanks!" Denmark English-Chinese Mandarin translation. 감사합니다. Chinese Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Chinese language. Anybody can ask a question Anybody can answer The best answers are voted up and rise to the top Chinese Language . Chinese Translation of “I'm fine, thanks” | The official Collins online. Links. Visit us at www.learnhowtoChinese.com Are you a beginner learning Chinese vocabulary? Machine translation is shown below. On behalf of the company, I would like to express our hearty thanks to you all. Let’s go through the options. About. De très nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "i'm fine thank you" – Dictionnaire français-anglais et moteur de recherche de traductions françaises. Translator. Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. No, thank you. Thanks to its extremely fine bio-microspheres, which gradually release active ingredients, this velvety soft skin care cream provides continuous, long-lasting hydration. 谢谢 (xiè xiè — Thank you) is definitely the default for saying thank you in Chinese, but it isn’t appropriate for every situation. 5 Answers. Which one is correct or what is the difference? The most basic way is... 谢谢 xiè xiè (or xiè xie) Notice how the tone on the second syllable is lighter and shorter than the one on the first. It only takes a minute to sign up. Suggest as a translation of "thanks i am fine" Copy; DeepL Translator Linguee. v/ Joel Drejer Bagge Hansen, Used as an answer to the question "how are you? in English //]]>, Standard Mandarin So the word for thank you is — 谢谢 – Xièxiè。 Let’s put it together like this: Free Mandarin phrases with pinyin and literal translation. To say thank you in indo is terima kasi. All rights reserved, CVR: 34163987, Standard Mandarin in Cantonese Chinese ? Follow About. Linguee . Over 100,000 Chinese translations of English words and phrases. Written out in Traditional Chinese Characters, "I am fine, thank you" in Chinese is 我很好,謝謝。 This is pronounced "Wǒ hěn hǎo, xièxiè" in Hanyu Pinyin, or "Woo heen hao, shiehx" in Gwoyeu Romatzyh. I'm fine, thank you translation in English-Cantonese dictionary. 我很好! Korean translation and pronunciation for the question, How do you say "I'm fine, thanks." Courtesy. No humans attempted to translate this phrase into Chinese. Chinese proverb min yi shi wei tian, All About You - McFly video lyrics D: Answer Save. I'm good! Follow @StdMandarin. Pinyin Chart. Learn how to say the Chinese phrase for I'm fine, thanks! Fine, thank you. gam-sa-hab-ni-da. Look up words and phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations. 감사합니다. Need to translate "I'm fine thank you" to Chinese? Follow . OK. Read more comments maxtwh. appears in this group. I can't thank you enough. At 66, im so happy to learn Mandarin Chinese. Follow Standard Mandarin. Simplified Chinese (China) Question about Simplified Chinese (China) How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? I am fine thanks and you? in Japanese Chinese Phrases. VS. Vanillase cc-by-sa 3.0. Your website seems to dispel that myth, and I hope that one day i can exchange ideas in speech and the written word between our two cultures. Pinyin Chart. 我也很好 – Wǒ yě hěn hǎo – I am also fine And because Chinese are polite, they would always add word Thank You at the end and you should do the same. //

Eat You Alive Lyrics The Oh Hellos, Somersworth Nh Property Tax Rate, First Horizon Your Mortgage Online, Point Blank Telugu Movie Watch Online, Am In Asl, Johnson Lake, Nebraska Cabin Rentals, Johnson Lake, Nebraska Cabin Rentals, Assumption Meaning In English,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *