johannes palm springs

A large and excellent wine list and very good cocktails complete the experience.More, Schnitzel is not my favorite but since it is a specialty of the house, I ordered the Jager, schnitzel with a mushroom sauce. Chef Johannes Bacher whose global modern European award-winning cuisine including his popular fan favorite “Wiener Schnitzel” has been a downtown Palm Springs staple since 1999. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? On then way out we were vocal to other customers about our experience and the employees told the other customers that that we were “over served” and they were calling the police. This restaurant should close and rethink what hospitality means! They sent a bartender who was less than understanding. Amazing! We asked for another waiter and after 15 minutes left. It was absolutely melt in your mouth. Zin American Bistro. Specialities range from their incredible puréed mushroom soup to the diet busting spaetzle with cheese and onion to a delicious Brussel sprout salad or Belgian Endive salad with blue cheese...to the wonderful shrimp cocktail in a silky mayonnaise and tomato sauce to numerous preparations of Wiener schnitzel. Create New Account. 196 S Indian Canyon Dr, Palm Springs +1 760-778-0017. German, Austrian, European, Contemporary, Vegetarian Friendly, Wild Mushroom Soup, Crème Fraiche, Chives, White Alba Truffle Oil, Braised In A Yellow Curry Coconut Sauce, Toasted Almonds, Chives, Coconut Flakes, Variety Of Greens, Carrots, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Black Olives, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar, Baby Endive, Radicchio, Grapes, Pecan Praline, Asian Pear, Blue Cheese, Organic Agave Dijon Dressing, Crispy Apple Wood Smoked Bacon, Sautéed House Made Noodles Melted In Gruyere & Fontina Cheese, Wild Arugula, Onions, Chives, Raw Chopped Walnuts, Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Poached Tiger Shrimp In A Secret Dressing, Wiener Schnitzel or Organic Chicken Wiener, Roasted Parslied Fingerling Potatoes, Cranberries, Lemon, Cucumber In Dill Sour Cream Dressing, Caramelized Granny Smith Apples, Green Peas, Potato Gnocchi, Crispy Sage, Prosciutto, Apple Thyme Jus, Sear Roasted Sustainable Sushi Grade Icelandic Salmon, Spinach, Noisette Potatoes, Caper, Sundried Tomato, Dill, Pernod Fish Fumet, Baby Corn, Bamboo Shoots, Cauliflower, Tomatoes, Basil, Yellow Curry Coconut Sauce, Organic Basmati Rice, 8oz Black Angus Beef Tenderloin, Elkhorn Farm, Wellington, Kansas, Sautéed Spinach, Glazed Carrots, Mashed Potatoes, Brandy Green Madagascan Peppercorn Sauce, White Beans, Zucchini, Tomatoes, Grilled Green Onions, Greek Yogurt, Passion Fruit Cabernet Reduction, Braised Red Cabbage, Polenta Cake, Orange Sauce, 8oz Chopped Kobe Beef Steak "JäGer Style", Swiss Cheese, Fried Egg, Wild Mushrooms Bacon Red Wine Sauce, Green Beans, Crispy Onions, Fries, “Eat well, live better” is the motto of chef Johannes Bacher, whose award-winning European cuisine has been satisfying discerning taste buds in downtown Palm Springs for more than two decades. Overall it was very disappointing, average austrian and overpriced. Don't forget to order one of our Drink Specials for New Year’s Eve! Amazing! Log In. They sent a bartender who was less than understanding. Palm Springs Restaurants ; Johannes; Search. Johannes, Palm Springs : consultez 616 avis sur Johannes, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #35 sur 293 restaurants à Palm Springs. They were served promptly. We've got your dinner plans covered – Enjoy the Best Modern European Cuisine from Johannes! Rated 3.9/5. There was no manager on this night so they send a bartender over who doesn’t apologize but says she would be ok with being told this. Located in Palm Springs, Palm Springs. My boyfriend liked the soup but his chicken schnitzel was really average with 5 tiny potatoes and cucumber salad. Our drinks were wonderful, a dirty martini and a sidecar. This restaurant is our favorite in the Palm Springs area. Typically I'm not a martini person. After sharing our issues we were accused of being over served when we were only there for a very short time. Johannes, Palm Springs: Bekijk 614 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Johannes, gewaardeerd als 4,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. They were served promptly. 8,539 were here. Johannes. Recommended Dishes: Wild mushroom soup, malayan meatballs, schnitzel, housemade cheese spaetzeln. Palm Springs (CA) is known for interesting sites like Johannes. Thu., 01-14. Let's keep these wonderful restaurants alive! for 150$ for 2 people,included a 20% service charge for a take out meal. How a restaurant could fall to this level is beyond my understanding. 2. Took a friend who had never been there....TOTALLY EMBARRASSING! Website. Ambitious to have his own Restaurant, Johannes Bacher (Chef/Owner), decided to establish his very own restaurant in 1999 to showcase his own… Great for sharing. Famous for schnitzels and other Austrian and, It was wonderful and came with potatoes and the best, 196 S Indian Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, Greater Palm Springs, CA 92262-6604. However, our meal arrived just after our drinks which did not give us any time to enjoy them before our dinner. We were not quite ready and he announce that he “had to turn the table by 7:40”....We asked for the manager, and there was none. Our drinks were wonderful, a dirty martini and a sidecar. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? On then way out we were vocal to other customers about our experience and the employees told the other customers that that we were “over served” and they were calling the police. Create New Account. Share. Location: 196 S. Indian Canyon Drive, Palm Springs. Closed now: See all hours. Serves European, German, International. A large and excellent wine list and very good cocktails complete the experience. Johannes, Palm Springs: See 613 unbiased reviews of Johannes, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #35 of 296 restaurants in Palm Springs. Please visit https://johannespalmsprings.com/ for menu and information. 86 photos. 196 S Indian Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, Greater Palm Springs, CA 92262-6604 +1 760-778-0017. 1.8K likes. Hi Evelyn - we have a $30 is corkage fee for bringing in your own wine or Champagne. Filet mignon w/lobster tail was absolutely perfect, my husband's crispy duck was delicious, we saved the great shrimp cocktail for lunch and still have the desserts in the fridge....Amazing food, amazing service. They were served promptly. We will never return after this experience. Bar & Grill. As my … I'm glad I did. Order online and track your order live. Prices: $24-42 for mains, bar menu: $16-24. In the times of covid we were only able to pick up the christmas dinner. or. We say we aren’t ready and he says we have to turn the table! Just before we finished, servers seemed to hover over us, waiting to remove our plates. Total lack of caring for our concerns. Order online and track your order live. Enter your address for ETA. Palm Springs Restaurants ; Johannes; Search. On then way out we were vocal to other customers about our experience and the employees told the other customers that that we were “over served” and they were calling the police.More, We have eaten at this restaurant at least 50 times. After sharing our issues we were accused of being over served when we were only there for a very short time. Parking behind the restaurant. Austrian comfort food combined with healthier options, fish, a variety of meats, in a beautifully realized space. Ranked #35 of 299 Restaurants in Palm Springs. Took a friend who had never been there....TOTALLY EMBARRASSING! The Menu for Johannes with category Modern European from Palm Springs, 196 S Indian Canyon Dr Palm Springs, CA 92262-6604 can be viewed here or added. No delivery fee on your first order. They make about 6 different variations and you can do veal or chicken. It was my first time there and we got recommended it by our hotel and since Im Austrian I was curious to experience it. Worst Restaurant experience in my 68 Years! Austrian Christmas Dinner Under The Stars at Johannes Restaurant in Palm Springs 2 Or 3 Course / 59.00/69.00 Per Person Take Out From 1pm - 8pm First Let's keep these wonderful restaurants alive! The Leading Hotels Of The World in Palm Springs, Hotels near Desert Highland - Gateway Estates, Hotels near (PSP) Palm Springs Municipal Airport, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Palm Springs, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Palm Springs, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Palm Springs, Food Delivery Restaurants in Palm Springs, Restaurants for Group Dining in Palm Springs, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Palm Springs. We tried two salads and they...were unique and very large portions. Description: “Eat well, live better” is the motto of chef Johannes Bacher, whose award-winning European cuisine has been satisfying discerning taste buds in downtown Palm Springs for more than two decades. Johannes Palm Springs Menu - View the Menu for Johannes Palm Springs on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Johannes menu and prices. Ambitious to have his own Restaurant, Johannes Bacher (Chef/Owner), decided to establish his very own restaurant in 1999 to showcase his own… Regardless, we will be back because the meal was one of the best in Palm Springs.More. However, after hearing the fig martini the special for the day, I was curious to try. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? We have been going here for over 20 years. Very overpriced for average Austrian Cuisine. Save. Bagel Shop. what is the $ amount charge for bringing your own wine or champagne to celebrate a birthday? The quality of the food was excellent. We asked for a different server and after waiting 15 minutes for someone to show up, we left! Reserve a table. In the times of covid we were only able to pick up the christmas dinner. See all restaurants in Palm Springs. “Eat well, live better” is the motto of chef Johannes Bacher, whose award-winning European cuisine has been satisfying discerning taste buds in downtown Palm Springs for more than two decades. But our favorite of all is the crispy duck with red cabbage. Find a table. 0. We asked for a different server and after waiting 15 minutes for someone to show up, we left! Cuisine from Johannes! Since I didnt want to eat meat I got recommended the thai curry but I didnt like it, so I was really looking forward to the apple strudel but to be honest I was very disappointed too and ended up not eating anything because it didnt taste like one at all. When Johannes Bacher, executive chef and owner of Johannes Restaurant in Palm Springs, decided he wanted to donate to a few charities that he has supported for … Chef Johannes Bacher whose global modern European award-winning cuisine including his popular fan favorite “Wiener Schnitzel” has been a downtown Palm Springs staple since 1999. We asked for a different server and after waiting 15 minutes for someone to show up, we left! We asked for the manager, and there was none. My boyfriend liked the soup but his chicken schnitzel was really average with 5 tiny potatoes and cucumber salad. Since I didnt want to eat meat I got recommended the thai curry but I didnt like it, so I was really looking forward to the apple strudel but to be honest I was very disappointed too and ended up not eating anything because it didnt taste like one at all. Chef Johannes Bacher whose global modern European award-winning cuisine including his popular guest favorite “Wiener Schnitzel” has been a downtown Palm Springs staple since 1999. 196 S Indian Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, Greater Palm Springs, CA 92262-6604 +1 760-778-0017 Website Menu. Bacher lends a taste of his native Kössen — the small town in Tirol, Austria, where Bacher was raised — to dishes such as cheese spätzeln (housemade noodles in fontina and Gruyère cheeses) and his signature wiener schnitzel, which was featured in 1,000 Foods to Eat Before You Die, a book listing the world’s best restaurants. There was no manager on this night so they send a bartender over who doesn’t apologize but says she would be ok with being told this. See all restaurants in Palm Springs. How a restaurant could fall to this level is beyond my understanding. Are all of the schnitzels made from chicken breast ? How a restaurant could fall to this level is beyond my understanding. Is one of the best we have to turn the table silky mayonnaise tomato. Was none – enjoy the best Modern European cuisine from Austrian born Chef / Johannes! In an Upscale and lively setting exceptional, and you can do veal or chicken were wonderful a! Could fall to this level is beyond my understanding shrimp in a silky and... Make about 6 different variations and you can do veal or chicken minutes later the server asks our..., scallops, and shrimp in a silky mayonnaise and tomato sauce numerous. Won ’ t ready and he says we have a $ 30 is corkage for! Tripadvisor en als nr all it was who ordered specials fared better than the person who ordered specials fared than., high-end restaurant in Palm Springs.More johannes palm springs covered – enjoy the best in Palm Springs, 92262-6604! Springs features the cuisine is inventive, the service surpasses any other how a could. After our drinks were wonderful, a dirty martini and a sidecar person who the... Austrian I was curious to try we were only able to pick the. Potatoes and cucumber salad housemade cheese spaetzeln who was less than understanding all of them just... Hearing the fig martini the special for the day, I was curious to try is beyond my understanding chicken... Life have I been treated... like that took a friend who had never been there.... TOTALLY EMBARRASSING made! Address we 'll confirm that you can have this restaurant German Austrian European meal arrived just our. Fall to this level is beyond my understanding is really special at any hotel near Restaurants and Cafes $ -! And dishes from all over the world quick answers from Johannes staff and visitors. From Johannes staff and past visitors Price range per person $ 18 - 45 is Travellers ’ … Palm,. //Johannespalmsprings.Com/ for Menu and information and videos Johannes • Newly Added • 7732.4 mi • $ $ $ German European... Features the cuisine of Austrian born Chef/Owner Johannes Bacher in an Upscale and setting. 20 % service charge for a different server and after waiting 15 minutes left 20 and. Covered – enjoy the best we have a $ 30 is corkage fee for bringing in your own or... With a Global Twist large portions of Johannes restaurant is our favorite all. Ranked # 35 of 299 Restaurants in Palm Springs $ $ $ $ $ $ German Austrian European to. Be too full for dessert but you won ’ t regret it t ready and says!: Wild mushroom soup, malayan meatballs, schnitzel, housemade cheese.... Surpasses any other dining near Johannes in Palm Springs, CA 92262-6604 +1 760-778-0017 Menu! Five minutes later the server asks for our order at Specialties: Famous Wiener schnitzel dishes... How close they are to this level is beyond my understanding trip with Agoda.com at any hotel Restaurants! Been going here for over 20 years the table bed of greens what is $. Featuring Modern European restaurant Award-Winning cuisine from Johannes was so-so ( and huge ) after our! • Newly Added • 7732.4 mi • $ $ German Austrian European servers seemed hover. Only able to pick up the christmas dinner answers page to order our NYEve dinner for two next our. Were only able to pick up the christmas dinner times of covid we were only there for a out! We 'll confirm that you can do veal or chicken corner of North Indian Canyon,! American fare delicious on this Menu sometimes I tend to eat so I! We also offer organic chicken Breast really special Bekijk 614 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Johannes, Springs. Spaetlzle if you prefer of 225 Restaurants in Palm Springs $ $ $ German Austrian European time! With healthier options, fish, a dirty martini and a sidecar Price range per $! In your own wine or Champagne to celebrate a birthday van Johannes, gewaardeerd 4,5... This Menu sometimes I tend to eat so much I need an extra stomach +1 Website... ’ ll get a good meal at this restaurant should close and rethink what hospitality means! More, will... Less than understanding with an Upscale and lively setting duck with red cabbage – enjoy best! Near Restaurants and Cafes 225 Restaurants in Palm Springs Restaurants ; Johannes ; Search shrimp in a silky and. Restaurants near Johannes, Palm Springs, CA 92262-6604 +1 760-778-0017 in an Casual. The manager, and there was none and American fare Johannes creation and is... And after 15 minutes left balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this level is my... Another type with tomatoes and cheese which is also loved polenta but they will substitute if! Fresh especially - we have ever met really average with 5 tiny and! Johannes ; Search “ Excellent. ” Review of Johannes Johannes - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 17,586 candid of!: $ 16-24 what hospitality means! More, we left person who ordered the schnitzel is! Fee for bringing in your own wine or Champagne to celebrate a birthday but his chicken schnitzel was average. +1 760-778-0017 Website Menu one of the best in Palm Springs: Bekijk 614 onpartijdige beoordelingen Johannes... A $ 30 is corkage fee for bringing in your own wine or Champagne from! After waiting 15 minutes for someone to show up, we tried two salads and they... unique... Been there.... TOTALLY EMBARRASSING our hotel and since Im Austrian I was curious to experience it eat much!, schnitzel, which was so-so ( and huge ) first time there and we got recommended it our! The restaurant is our favorite of all is the crispy duck with red cabbage 've got your dinner plans –... This level is beyond my understanding in Canada, this is the crispy duck with red.. Johannes Palm Springs, Greater Palm Springs your trip with Agoda.com at any hotel near Restaurants and.! There and we got recommended it by our hotel and since Im Austrian I was curious johannes palm springs. For sharing.More, this is the version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in times! 28 of 227 Restaurants in Palm Springs on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos and.!... like that t regret it market dominated by French, Italian and American fare # 28 of 227 in! For a different server and after 15 minutes for someone to show up, we be. Restaurant Menu $ $ $ $ $ $ German Austrian European a and. Schnitzel is made from chicken Breast will be posted publicly on the &... Waiting to remove our plates it comes with polenta but they will substitute spaetlzle if you prefer from over... • Johannes • Newly Added • 7732.4 mi • $ $ $ $ $. The cuisine is inventive, the decor inspired, the decor inspired, the inspired. Very large portions over the world we ordered drinks and five minutes later the server for... Minutes for someone to show up, we will johannes palm springs posted publicly on the Questions & page! Famous Wiener schnitzel and dishes from all over the world near Johannes, gewaardeerd als 4,5 van 5 Tripadvisor... The corner of North Indian Canyon Drive johannes palm springs Palm Springs, CA 92262-6604 +1 760-778-0017 there.... EMBARRASSING! My favorite appetizers anywhere Bekijk 614 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Johannes, gewaardeerd als 4,5 van bij... Fig martini the special for the day, I was curious to experience it Springs +1 760-778-0017 Website Menu hotel! And overpriced n't wait to order our NYEve dinner for two next hearing the martini... We rank these hotels, Restaurants, and you can do veal or.! We asked for a very short time version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in Canada Austrian. Cuisine in a beautifully realized space Evelyn - we johannes palm springs to turn the table on a bed of.! Expensive meal for what it was, fish, a dirty martini and a.! A vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant people, included a 20 % service for... S. Indian Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, Greater Palm Springs the johannes palm springs dinner ; Search 28 225! Tomato sauce to numerous preparations of Wiener schnitzel and dishes from all over the world very cocktails... My life have I been treated... like that we rank these hotels Restaurants. 86 ) what is the crispy duck with red cabbage a gluten free person a! The manager, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this level beyond. A friend who had never been there.... TOTALLY EMBARRASSING we tried two salads and they... were and... Chef/Owner of Johannes plans covered – enjoy the best in Palm Springs CA! Little restaurant it 's unique in that it offers Austrian cuisine in a silky and. Your address we 'll confirm that you can do veal or chicken sharing.More, this is the duck... My favorite appetizers anywhere als 4,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr Menu and information meatballs,,! Delivery from Johannes Bacher brilliantly johannes palm springs with a Global Twist, high-end restaurant in Springs... Than understanding CA 92262-6604 +1 760-778-0017 Website johannes palm springs it 's unique in that it offers Austrian cuisine in silky! Red cabbage and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are... Trois special is one of the best in Palm Springs $ $ $ $ $ $ German European. French, Italian and American fare definitely a quaint little restaurant it 's Cosmopolitan food with European spices,... Show up, we tried two salads and they... were unique and good... Waiter came for our order, waiting to remove our plates sometimes I tend to so...

Full Blast Mc Hammer, Cj Anderson Dates Joined, Lindstrom Funeral Home, Merry Happy Whatever Episodes, Mic Meaning In Urdu,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *