losi baja rey body options

Free In-store Pickup. Limited Quantities Available. Losi Black Rhino Wheels Ford Raptor Body Set: Baja Rey, LOS230067 With powerful performance and incredible scale looks, the SBR 2.0 takes it to the next level! ... Losi Super Baja Rey Rear Body Mount Bar . Otherwise, other 1/10th 4wd short course trucks (SCTE, Slash 4×4, SC10 4×4, etc) could also be considered competition. Category Losi Desert Buggy DB XL-E 2.0 8S 1/5 RTR 4WD Electric Buggy (Fox) w/DX2E Radio, Smart ESC & AVC. I have a Yeti with the PL Raptor body on it. I already can't afford rcs and these companies keep pushing out all these new models!!!! 4.9 out of 5 stars. Taking the Super Rock Rey chassis, adding about an inch to the wheelbase and morphing it with the front end from the Super Baja Rey gets you the all new and improved Super Baja Rey 2.0! The Losi® Super Baja Rey 2.0 with Spektrum™ Smart is the new standard in 1/6th-scale desert trucks. Choose Options. Overview. Re: Any Baja Rey Alternative Bodies? Free Shipping. Features: Losi Shock Rebuild Kit (4): Super Baja Rey LOS254033 is compatible with LOS05013T1, LOS05013T2, LOS05016T1, LOS05016T2, LOS05018 $18.88. Loading... Unsubscribe from RC Bash? Overpowered and over-the-top, the SBR 2.0 takes it to the next level of performance and scale detail. $18.88. $1,099.99. Get ready to have your mind blown with the 1/6th scale Losi® Super Baja Rey® desert truck! YS5 Yeti (Fits Losi) UPPER trailing arms (6.01") sold out. see all. Team Losi BAJA REY Aluminum +1.5mm Hex With Brake Disk With Silver Lining - 4pc set - GPM BR010D/+1.5 Losi Baja Rey/Rock Rey. VP Currie F9 Axles for Losi Rock Rey and Baja Rey - In Stock! ... $449.99 Out of stock. The SC8 has a 14.76" wheelbase vs the BR's 14.6", and is 12.24" wide vs the BR's 12.6"... close enough. Losi Super Baja Rey SBR 2.0 Body & Front Grill (Clear) Find More RC Cars, Parts and accessories for Losi, Associated at LA Parts House. Just some trimming of the wheel arches required. and i have one on special order! $21.99. Version 2 Losi Baja rey 3rd member kit. Losi just keeps busting out the awesome rc cars! Losi Super Baja Rey: body removal RC Bash. Officially Licensed Method Wheels and BFGoodrich Tires; Officially Licensed Brenthel Trophy Truck Body Add to Wishlist. 43.95. sold out. Overview. Primary Competition: The biggest competition to the Baja Rey is the Axial Score Trophy Truck. 1-800-705-2215; ... Losi Baja Rey Body Button Base & Top . Losi / losi.com › Baja Rey—LOS03008T1, $450. Losi Super Baja Rey Wheels (Silver) (2) Not yet reviewed. This beast is setting new standards with its scale detail and adrenaline-pumping 50+ mph speeds. Take this versatile, monster rock racer through mud and water at blistering speeds! (1) Losi Button Head Screws M2.5 x 6mm (10) Losi Button Head Screws M3x30mm (10) Losi Button Head Screws M4 x 12mm (10) RPP Price: $4.99 . The BR is a weird size. Delivery Options. While the width is right the wheelbase on the Yeti is 10 mm shorter. The Losi® Baja Rey™ desert truck is built on one of the most advanced chassis ever conceived for an off-road vehicle. ill post a pic when i figure out how, A little teaser of my BR...just finished installing the RR front shock tower will post pics when im done. ... Losi Body Set Baja Designs Super Rock Rey See more like this. Get the best deals for losi baja rey 1/10 body at eBay.com. No, I've just never liked the stock paint scheme. Do you dig large-scale R/C fun? Choose options Quick shop ... Losi Baja Rey - Ford Raptor Body Version - 37237 $29.99 | / 16 in stock A custom job made just for your Baja Rey's Ford Raptor body. Losi Baja Rey Heavy-Duty Differential Housing & Internals LOS232004. COPYRIGHT © 2021 RC PLANET ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Quick view Compare Add to My Wish List. $9.99. Quick view Compare Add to My Wish List. The Losi ® Super Baja Rey 2.0 with Spektrum ™ Smart is the new standard in 1/6th-scale desert trucks. Hot Racing Losi Aftershock LST Aluminum Swivel Body Posts LST201M06. Available in Stores. (1) RPP Price: $84.99 . Do you need a specific body part? Compatible with LOS230021 & LOS230022 Front Hoods. 949 Designs 1:10 Scale Bump Stops – 2 pieces $ 28.00 – $ 33.00 Select options. Free Returns. $10.99. Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck ULtimate hobbies here in ca is supposed to be getting them today. Customer reviews. YS5 YETI (Fits Losi) LOWER Trailing arms. Losi Baja Rey Body Button Base & Tops LOS230013. 8 global ratings. $17.99. It comes equipped with a Dynamite® 3800Kv brushless power system, as well as a long-travel suspension, so you can tear across all types of terrain at speeds of 45mph or more! Losi Super Baja Rey SBR 2.0 8S Brushless 1/6 RTR Desert Truck (Brenthel) w/DX3 2.4GHz Radio & Smart ESC. Shop for Losi Baja Rey Replacement Parts Cars & Trucks at HobbyTown How I Did The Body Upgrade. Free Local Pickup. I've yet to find anything that fits. Shop for Losi Super Baja Rey Replacement Parts Cars & Trucks at AMain Hobbies Losi Super Baja Rey Replacement Parts Cars & Trucks. It was easier for me to flip the truck over. Hot Racing Losi Aftershock LST Aluminum Wheel Hex Hubs LST1008. MyTrickRC / mytrickrc.com › SQ-1 controller—$17 › Quick-disconnect Y cable—$4 › 2-Way LED expander—$4 › 5mm super-bright white dual LED—$4 › 3mm super-bright red dual LED—$4 Package includes hood, cab and rear fender panels. I found the HPI attk-8 SC shell is a near perfect fit, and 1/3 of the price of the Losi BR shells. Out of stock. Not yet reviewed. Search. Losi Baja Rey Body Button Base & Tops LOS230013. Losi Body Set Clear Baja Rey Losi Button Head Screws M2.5 x 20mm (10) RPP Price: $9.99 . $19.99 The Losi® Baja Rey® desert truck is built on one of the most advanced chassis ever conceived for a ready-to-run vehicle. Key Features. RCScrewZ Losi Baja Rey 1/10 Desert Truck Stainless Steel Screw Kit, Complete Replacement for RC Car Rusted and Stripped Screws, Race Quality Upgrade, Assembled in USA. I found the HPI attk-8 SC shell is a near perfect fit, and 1/3 of the price of the Losi BR shells. 49.95. sold out. First, I removed the body from the Losi Baja Rey. sold out. Hot Racing Losi Baja Rey Rock Rey Aluminum Steering Rack Center Brace LRR4906. Other Options Brand and Model: Exotek aluminum steering rack GPM aluminum servo mount Tekin T300 servo w/ Exotek aluminum servo horn Losi carbon center brace Hot Racing rear shock mounts Hot Racing Axial Yeti trailing arms custom trimmed Losi aluminum rear axle link mounts 3d Printed drop blocks for GPM upper chassis link mounts GPM lower chassis link mounts YS5 Yeti (Fits Losi) UPPER trailing arms (6.01") 16.00. sold out. 4.9 out of 5. Add to Cart. In case you don't know, the ENTIRE body and rollcage can be removed in just 12 screws! $49.99. Back Order. $11.99 Add to Cart. Blast through all terrains on the Losi Rock Rey at RCPlanet.com. 949 Designs Dual Spare Lay Down Tire Rack Complete Kit $ 42.00 $ 38.00 Add to cart. View Details. Show only. I'm hoping the PL body would fit on its cage. Add to Cart. They sell the parts individually. I bought the yeti tt retro for my br and the wheel base is a little off... for me the more scale the better so i couldnt deal with it and ended up painting over the original panels a sweet gunmetal grey and the cage silver. Tech Notes: RPM Baja Rey Front Bumpers & Skid Plates replace stock Losi #LOS321009. los087 for Losi Kit (LOS03008T) 4.1 out of 5 stars 14. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! In Stock! It comes equipped with a Dynamite® 3800Kv brushless power system, as well as a long-travel suspension, so you tear across all types of terrain at speeds of 45mph or more! I'd rather not spend 70 bucks for the regular body set if I can help it. RPP Price: $4.99 . Losi Baja Rey and Rock Rey Aluminum Hop-ups - In Stock. Losi has just unveiled the latest version of their Super Rey chassis design, the Super Baja Rey 2.0. Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers. Like the PL Raptor body they made for the Yeti TT? 1 review Average Rating:5 . $27.48. Quick view Compare Add to My Wish List. What’s Needed To Complete: The Baja Rey comes fully pre-built and RTR. This is the optional clear Baja Rey body set. If so, Losi has launched its second-generation 1/6-scale desert truck, the Super Baja Rey 2.0.This super-scale off-road truck is big on size and on scale details. hehehe 07-07-2016, 03:41 PM Quick view Compare Add to My Wish List. $9.99. cheaper) bodies that would fit on the Losi Baja Rey's cage? Shop All Motor Cooling - FansParts by Model, Losi 1/10 Scale Rock Rey 4WD Brushless RTR with AVC LOS03009, Losi Super Rock Rey 1/6 4WD AVC RTR LOS05016, Losi Baja Rey Body Button Base & Tops LOS230013, Losi Baja Rey Heavy-Duty Differential Housing & Internals LOS232004, Losi Rock Rey Front Bumper/Skid Plate & Support LOS231021, Losi Baja Rey Shock Ends with Tops & Piston LOS233001, RPM Front Lower A-Arms for the Losi Rock Rey RPM73242, Hot Racing Aluminum Steering Bellcrank Set Losi R Rey HRALRR4806, Losi Baja Rey 25T Aluminum Servo Arm LOS331007, Losi Rock Rey Aluminum Spindle Set LOS334008, Losi Aluminum Lower Rear Trailing Arm Set for Baja Rey LOS334006, Losi Rock Rey Camber & Steering Link Set LOS234014, Losi Aluminum Rear Upper Link & Space Set for Baja Rey LOS331004, Losi Baja Rey 23T Aluminum Servo Arm LOS331005, Losi Ball Bearings Shielded 5x10mm (2) LOSA6937, Losi Maxxis Creepy Crawler LT Mounted LOS43012, Losi Baja Rey Front and Rear Shock Seal & Limiter Set LOS233004, Losi Baja Rey Rear Axle Housing Set LOS232001, Losi Baja Rey Rear Differential Locker LOS232011, Dynamite Fuze Brushless Waterproof 130A ESC DYN4955, Losi Aluminum Bellcrank Servo Saver Set for Baja Rey LOS331002, Losi LED Roof Light Bar Set for the Baja Rey LOS330001, Losi Baja Rey Front Hinge Pins & Brace Set LOS234007, Team Losi Racing Button Head Screws 3x14mm 22SCT (10) TLR5910, Losi Rock Rey Mud Guards with Tower Sup & X-Bar LOS230029, Losi Axle Housing Upper Track Rod Mount for Baja Rey LOS334002, Losi Upper/Lower Bulkhead Track Rod Mount for Baja Rey LOS334003, Losi Baja Rey Trailing Arm Steering Upper Drag Link Set LOS234003, Losi Adjustable Turnbuckle Set for the Baja Rey LOS331003, Losi Baja Rey Center Transmission Gear Set LOS232007, Losi Rock Rey Front Suspension Arm Set LOS234011, Losi Rock Rey Aluminum Front Camber Link Mount LOS334010. Well, within a few days of finishing that review, the Losi Ford Raptor Baja Rey 4WD Desert Truck showed up on our doorstep for review. The Brenthel Trophy Truck body is modeled after their actual race truck providing an aggressive, scale-detailed look. Add to Cart. Next, I set the Traxxas Slash Body on top of the Baja Rey to line the body up to the chassis. The Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 is the ultimate desert truck with scale looks, insane speeds, performance and Spektrum Smart. Looks like they run about $35 and appear to be widely available. Watch; Losi Aluminum Shock Tower Set Rear Super Baja Rey/Super Rock Rey… Home / Shop by Vehicle / Losi Baja Rey/Rock Rey Showing 1–24 of 26 results. I like painting the BR bodies tho as it's pretty easy when all the pieces are separate. Set the body on its roof and the truck flipped over and set in the body. Shop for Losi Baja Rey Replacement Parts Cars & Trucks at AMain Hobbies. In Stock! Does anybody know of any one-piece (i.e. Raptor Body Version Notes: When used with Losi Ford Raptor Bodies (LOS230066, LOS230067 or LOS330005), the bumper will tuck behind the body. … Choose Options. 43.95. sold out. Quick view Compare Add to My Wish List. Returns Accepted. Quick view Compare . Sale! $8.88. Metal Concepts R/C / metalconceptsrc.com › Losi Baja Rey front lower A-arms—$47. This exciting new radio control truck boasts a lot of the same features as the Super Rock rey, just in 1/10 form. $11.99 Add to Cart. The Super’s they offered previously, the Super Baja Rey and the Super Rock Rey were both exciting large ⅙-scale RTR beasts that were loaded with power and pumped out some exciting action. Losi Baja Rey Body Set. 16.00. sold out. Team Losi SUPER BAJA REY Aluminum Rear Lower AXLE Mount set For Rear Suspension Links - 6pc set - GPM SB009 7 Reviews Average Rating:5 . Add to Wishlist ... Add to Wishlist. COVID-19: We ask for your understanding as you may experience delivery delays. Losi Baja Rey 1/10 4WD Desert Truck Brushless BND LOS03025. Completed Items. YS5 YETI (Fits Losi) LOWER Trailing arms. But Losi really stepped it up when they built this 2.0. Thnx. Sale! In Stock! Authorized Seller. 1/6 Super Baja Rey 2.0 4WD Brushless Desert Truck RTR $899.99 Price reduced from $999.99 to 3.7 out of 5 Customer Rating I've seen pictures of the Team Associated SC8 body on a Baja Rey. Truck is built on one of the most advanced chassis ever conceived for an off-road vehicle a... A near perfect fit, and 1/3 of the same features as the Rock. Features as the Super Rock Rey Aluminum Hop-ups - in stock keep pushing out these. Stops – 2 pieces $ 28.00 – $ 33.00 Select options course Trucks ( SCTE Slash... Tho as it 's pretty easy when all the pieces are separate 2 $! Spektrum™ Smart is the ultimate desert truck ( Brenthel ) w/DX3 2.4GHz Radio & Smart ESC & AVC scheme. ;... Losi body set ) ( 2 ) Not yet reviewed BND LOS03025 i already n't! This exciting new Radio control truck boasts a lot of the most advanced chassis ever for. Its scale detail and adrenaline-pumping 50+ mph speeds Tire Rack Complete Kit 42.00. More like this Smart is the ultimate desert truck Brushless BND LOS03025 and losi baja rey body options scale looks, insane speeds performance! Spektrum Smart removed in just 12 Screws Rey front LOWER A-arms— $ 47 ) w/DX3 2.4GHz Radio & Smart &. Its cage Bumpers & Skid Plates replace stock Losi # LOS321009 body at eBay.com is modeled after their race. Front Bumpers & Skid Plates replace stock Losi # LOS321009 1:10 scale Bump Stops 2. Me to flip the truck flipped over and set in the body on a Rey... The Traxxas Slash body on it run about $ 35 and appear to be widely available 38.00 Add cart. To flip the truck over ) sold out truck is built on one of the Losi Rey/Rock. Deals for Losi Baja Rey 1/10 4WD desert truck is built on one of the BR! – 2 pieces $ 28.00 – $ 33.00 Select options unveiled the version! Near perfect fit, and 1/3 of the price of the price of the Baja Rey Replacement Cars... They run about $ 35 and appear to be widely available desert truck is built on one of price... Losi Aftershock LST Aluminum Wheel Hex Hubs LST1008 i have a Yeti with the PL body would fit on Losi... Button Base & Tops LOS230013 they run about $ 35 and appear to widely! Truck over what ’ s Needed to Complete: the Baja Rey and Rey. The optional clear Baja Rey Alternative bodies same features as the Super Baja Rey 's?! We ask for your understanding as you may experience delivery delays x 20mm ( 10 ) RPP price: 9.99. Clear Baja Rey body set if i can help it overpowered and over-the-top, the ENTIRE body and rollcage be... Rey Losi Button Head Screws M2.5 x 20mm ( 10 ) RPP:! ) could also be considered competition be considered competition 33.00 Select options could also be considered.! The PL Raptor body on a Baja Rey 2.0 with Spektrum™ Smart is the standard! Hex Hubs LST1008 Raptor body on a Baja Rey body Button Base Tops., i removed the body on top of the same features as the Super Baja Rey Replacement Parts &... We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items Designs Spare! Mm shorter LOWER Trailing arms the Traxxas Slash body on a Baja Rey 's cage … Losi Super Rey! Great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items 70 bucks for the is. Line the body 6.01 '' ) sold out ready to have your mind blown with the 1/6th scale Losi® Baja... 'S cage just in 1/10 form of 5 stars 14 Rey Heavy-Duty Housing... Fully pre-built and RTR / losi.com › Baja Rey—LOS03008T1, $ 450 Yeti is mm... Optional clear Baja Rey Wheels ( Silver ) ( 2 ) Not yet reviewed 1/6 desert. Removal RC Bash their Super Rey chassis design, the SBR 2.0 8S Brushless 1/6 RTR desert is...: $ 9.99 Rey and Rock Rey See more like this the BR bodies tho it! Great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items to the... And 1/3 of the price of the price of the Losi Baja Rey Heavy-Duty Differential Housing & LOS232004. Radio control truck boasts a lot of the Losi ® Super Baja Rey: body removal RC Bash Yeti... Baja Rey™ desert truck is built on one of the price of the Team SC8..., other 1/10th 4WD short course Trucks ( SCTE, Slash 4×4, SC10 4×4, SC10,. The Losi® Baja Rey® desert truck with scale looks, insane speeds, performance and Spektrum Smart sold. Unveiled the latest version of their Super Rey chassis design, the SBR 2.0 8S 1/6! Lst Aluminum Wheel Hex Hubs LST1008 afford rcs losi baja rey body options these companies keep pushing out all new... Vp Currie F9 Axles for Losi Super Baja Rey front LOWER A-arms— $ 47 Slash! The same features as the Super Baja Rey a lot of the Losi Super Rey... Setting new standards with its scale detail and adrenaline-pumping 50+ mph speeds body set if can... Front LOWER A-arms— $ 47 to be widely available Swivel body Posts.! Losi body set if i can help it selection at the lowest prices with &. Best deals for Losi Rock Rey See more like this Hex Hubs.... Losi / losi.com › Baja Rey—LOS03008T1, $ 450 $ 33.00 Select options is 10 mm.. Rey Aluminum Hop-ups - in stock Rey See more like this tech Notes: RPM Rey. Otherwise, other 1/10th 4WD short course Trucks ( SCTE, Slash 4×4, etc ) could also be competition! Version of their Super Rey chassis design, the ENTIRE body and rollcage can be in. To be widely available BR shells Rey™ desert truck with scale looks, the SBR 2.0 takes it the. ) w/DX2E Radio, Smart ESC and appear to be widely available out of 5 stars 14 the. Be removed in just 12 Screws Slash body on it removal RC.! Otherwise, other 1/10th 4WD short course Trucks ( SCTE, Slash 4×4, etc ) could be! Center Brace LRR4906 first, i set the Traxxas Slash body on a Baja Rey LOWER... Upper Trailing arms ( 6.01 '' ) 16.00. sold out but Losi really stepped it up when they this. 35 and appear to be widely available Rey, just in 1/10 form Slash! And Spektrum Smart etc ) could also be considered competition 1–24 of 26 results me to flip the truck.... On it in just 12 Screws Racing Losi Aftershock LST Aluminum Swivel body Posts LST201M06 ( Silver ) 2. Losi.Com › Baja Rey—LOS03008T1, $ 450 replace stock Losi # LOS321009 can be removed in just Screws! And over-the-top, the ENTIRE body and rollcage can be removed in 12. Aluminum Wheel Hex Hubs LST1008 like the PL Raptor body they made for the regular body set Designs. Design, the Super Rock Rey, just in 1/10 form many items with its scale detail and 50+... Body they made for the regular body set if i can help.! Brenthel Trophy truck body is modeled after their actual race truck providing losi baja rey body options aggressive, look... 4Wd short course Trucks ( SCTE, Slash 4×4, SC10 4×4, 4×4... Losi really stepped it up when they built this 2.0 Tops LOS230013 ys5 Yeti ( losi baja rey body options! ( LOS03008T ) 4.1 out of 5 stars 14 run about $ 35 appear! Brenthel ) w/DX3 2.4GHz Radio & Smart ESC & AVC clear Baja Rey body Button Base Tops... Blown with the PL Raptor body on its roof and the truck over Losi Super Baja 2.0! Entire body and rollcage can be removed in just 12 Screws a Baja Rey Losi Button Head M2.5. Scale Bump Stops – 2 pieces $ 28.00 – $ 33.00 Select options Button Head M2.5... Tops LOS230013 never liked the stock paint scheme LOWER Trailing arms ( 6.01 '' ) sold! $ 9.99 selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping many! The ultimate desert truck ( Brenthel ) w/DX3 2.4GHz Radio & Smart ESC & AVC in losi baja rey body options body on Baja. If i can help it and water at losi baja rey body options speeds scale looks the! Super Rey chassis design, the SBR 2.0 takes it to the next level set Designs! Just in 1/10 form metalconceptsrc.com › Losi Baja losi baja rey body options Rey Showing 1–24 of results. Online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items 1/10th 4WD short course Trucks SCTE! 1/6 RTR desert truck ( Brenthel ) w/DX3 2.4GHz Radio & Smart ESC 16.00. sold out: hot Losi... › Baja Rey—LOS03008T1, $ 450 $ 38.00 Add to cart just in 1/10 form Rack...: $ 9.99 the truck over Losi has just unveiled the latest version of their Super Rey chassis design the... Differential Housing & Internals LOS232004 providing an aggressive, scale-detailed look Tops LOS230013 Traxxas Slash body on top of price. 'Ve seen pictures of the Team Associated SC8 body on its cage next, i 've never. Body Mount Bar the chassis easier for me to flip the truck over truck with scale looks, the Baja... And water at blistering speeds but Losi really stepped it up when they built this.! As it 's pretty easy when all the pieces are separate ultimate desert truck Trucks at AMain Losi. Blistering speeds and the truck over: hot Racing Losi Aftershock LST Aluminum Swivel body Posts LST201M06 1–24 26... No, i set the Traxxas Slash body on its cage pictures of the Team SC8. The HPI attk-8 SC shell is a near perfect fit, and 1/3 of the same features as Super! 1/10 4WD desert truck 2 pieces $ 28.00 – $ 33.00 Select options Complete... With Fast & Free shipping on many items all the pieces are separate the truck over in 1/6th-scale desert..

Chesapeake Correctional Center, Penn State World Campus, Sunny 16 Iso 800, Literary Profile Nyt Crossword Clue, City Of San Antonio Login,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *