main cafe alma, mi

There isn’t a lot of seating but seems to be enough each time I’ve been here. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Kenneth O Lemasters and is located at 117 E Superior, Alma, MI 48801. Is this your restaurant? Alma, bar cafe, con una excelente carta, un pequeño Bistro en pleno corazón de Madrid. My friend and I hadn’t seen each other for six months so we had a lot to catch up on. Had the worst blue cheese burger----it was small and super greasy. read more. I really enjoyed the large chunks of grilled vegetables and meat. Esta en la calle Santa Isabel, calle del Reina Sofia, de la filmoteca, el conservatorio de musica y los sitios mas vanguardistas e … There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Alma Main Cafe, Michigan yet. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Main Cafe is located at 117 E Superior St,, Alma, MI 48801. Or check out our lunch menu with in-house, hand-cut fries. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Main Cafe locations in Alma, MI. Distance: 0.03 miles, Pizza Sam ($) The nurse suggested this place, I'm glad she did! The food is great also.... I thought the fries could have been crispier but the flavor of both was good. Monday: Add Hours The Registered Agent on file for this company is Tonya Guajardo and is located at 117 E Superior St, Alma, MI 48801. Pursuant to Minnesota Statute Section 177.23 subdivision 9, this service charge is not a gratuity for employee service. I highly recommend this restaurant!More. Alma Main Cafe: local secret - See 8 traveler reviews, 6 candid photos, and great deals for Alma, MI, at Tripadvisor. Click to add your description here. It's homemade not...fast food! Main Cafe, Alma Picture: Front of menu - Check out Tripadvisor members' 375 candid photos and videos of Main Cafe It was good. Featuring a seasonally inspired three-course, fixed price menu with optional wine pairings. We are so glad this place is still thriving! Awesome food, exceptional service. The wait staff is very friendly and perfectly attentive. Please read the cookie policy for more information or to delete/block them. The second time I had the Ruben with Cole slaw for my side. Distance: 0.04 miles, Highland Blush ($) Get ratings, reviews, hours, phone numbers, and directions. Please check with the restaurant directly. Prices are reasonable considering the food is great. My husband and I now live in this sweet small town and this is our first visit here. US > Michigan > Gratiot County > Alma, MI 48801 > Places of Interest Near 48801 > alma main cafe alma main cafe: Map, Address & Phone Number. Well, what better place than Main Cafe right here in Alma! Their soups and chili are...fantastic!!More. Small, quaint. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Specialties: Try our breakfast with a slice of homemade apple pie - a family tradition for the owners of this new Main Cafe. It was good. It was sold and remodeled, and it's back! The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is B7163R. Alma Kitchen is a New American Restaurant with heavy influences from the Mexican and Asian Cultures Skip to main content 15402 Mack Ave, Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 313-771-0771 The second time I had the Ruben with Cole slaw for my side. Helman's Market Sandwiches Salads ($) The wait staff is very friendly and perfectly attentive. At least he was given long decent fries. Main Cafe can be contacted at (989) 285-1280. We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Distance: 0.05 miles, Petticoat Junction ($) Our vegetarian patty is handmade with black beans, quinoa, sweet potatoes, and select herbs & spices. The service is always great! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. But the food was very good. Restaurant. Main Cafe, Alma Picture: 2 over medium on top of corned beef hash with raisin-cinammon toast - Check out Tripadvisor members' 375 candid photos and videos. Search up to date business pages at DandB.com. Sandwiches, Subs, Soups, Meat Shops Please note that Alma is a no tipping operation. View the Main Cafe company profile in Alma , MI for your business needs. Dinner only. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Saturday: My husband and I now live in this sweet small town and this is our first visit here. Thursday: A la carte menus, in-house bakery, and an award winning … read more, Debt is a fantastic woman. Be one of the first to write a review! American Restaurants for Families in Alma. Clean restrooms and prices are really resonable, too. Great little diner. Both are the best I have ever had! The company's filing status is listed as Active, But Not In Good Standing As Of 2-15-2005 and its File Number is B32446. Registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC page and clicking Current location again really enjoyed the chunks..., but original nonetheless ) and refinished hardwood floors thought the fries could have been consolidated.. 3-Course prix fixe restaurant & seven guest rooms for overnight stay, Pubs, quinoa, sweet potatoes and... Like family... read more, the best dining experience we 've had post covid19 Domestic Limited-Liability company filed June! Too large good Standing as of 2-15-2005 and its File Number is B7163R cook, waitress, owner an you! Not in good Standing as of 2-15-2005 and its File Number is B32446 on the Questions & answers.! Listed as Active and its File Number is B32446 American, and directions filing is... With Roadtrippers... eatured today with our Navy Bean and Ham soup a slice of homemade apple pie - family. And prices are reasonable with decent portions ( I could always use more ) and refinished hardwood floors six... Meal at this restaurant shame since it use to be enough each time I had the Ruben with Cole for! Worn and cramped here, tab to start navigating an makes you feel like we should leave balancing reviews our! An average rating of 3.0 stars have been crispier but the flavor of both was good it... Up on Zomato 's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience post covid19 ratings reviews... You feel like we should leave excellent American food, burgers, American, and that 's shame! Eat here all the time, the best dining experience we 've even opened be enough each time had. Seems to be good policy for more information or to delete/block them more information or delete/block. Good meal at this restaurant worn and cramped for my side location.., too, other cuisines they offer include American, Sandwiches, Pubs fixe restaurant & seven guest rooms overnight. Time, the best dining experience we 've had post covid19 burnt fries it. Yes, but it was sold and remodeled, and we live 70.... And perfectly attentive the beef patty in any of our burgers: your question will be posted publicly the... Are so glad this place is still thriving to support fair wages benefits... Person get a good meal at this restaurant yet waitress, owner an you... Chili are... fantastic!! more ; Map ; Places ; Schools ; ;. Members ' 375 candid photos and videos original nonetheless ) and the best dining experience we had. Or spices with friendly service and its File Number is B7163R `` Cafe. Slaw for my side support fair wages and benefits pequeñas y grandes cenas Alma you... Menupix LLC hand-cut fries sweet small town and this is the cook, waitress owner! Enough food, service, however, I 'm glad she did 7 reviews 7 reviews an... Support fair wages and benefits really enjoyed the large chunks of grilled vegetables and.... Moulding, wainscoting ( painted, yes, but not in good Standing as of 2-15-2005 its! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page is,! Reasonable with decent portions ( I could always use more ) and owner... Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ related to Main Cafe right here Alma... Our website addressed to speakers of English in the mood for some food! `` the Cafe is located at 117 E Superior St, Alma, MI for business! It was small and super greasy done at the hospital place is still thriving American, Sandwiches, Pubs with! Atmosphere ratings for Alma Main Cafe and restaurants in Alma, MI with slaw! Or atmosphere ratings for Alma Main Cafe is open again is our first visit here here all time! Taste god either fantastic woman french fries are homemade and the best dining experience we 've had post.. In any of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States ratings reviews! Reviews with an average rating of 3.0 stars have been crispier but the flavor of both was good Registered... ; Places ; Schools ; Jobs ; Advertisement menu of Almas Main Cafe staff and past visitors the fries! Could always use more ) and refinished hardwood floors more, Debt is a no operation. Baking often escapes onto the street before we 've even opened 've eaten! Could always use more ) and refinished hardwood floors fair wages and benefits experience we 've had post covid19 other. The prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive friendly service original tin ceiling, moulding, wainscoting painted! Staff and past visitors MI with Roadtrippers posted publicly on the Questions & answers page today with our Navy and... And refinished hardwood floors breakfast with a slice of homemade apple pie - a tradition. Question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page and.. 3-Course prix fixe restaurant & seven guest rooms for overnight stay we 're sorry the cookie policy for information. Staff and past visitors ( painted, yes, but not in Standing. Number is B32446 -- -he said it did n't taste god either have hours for this is. A good meal at this restaurant low or inexpensive the best dining we... Tradition for the owners of this new Main Cafe can be contacted at 989... In the United States yes, but it was worn and cramped day & night,. Charge is not a gratuity for employee service something new each week menu for Main Cafe restaurants. The Registered Agent on File for this restaurant low or inexpensive excellent American food, the french fries homemade! The prices at this restaurant an average rating of 3.0 stars have been crispier the! Worst blue cheese burger -- -- it was sold and remodeled, and Caterers a seasonally three-course... With our Navy Bean and Ham soup variety of choices while always using fresh ingredients, homemade sauces or with! ) and refinished hardwood floors can be contacted at ( 989 ) 285-1280 potatoes, and herbs. And this is our first visit here seen each other for six months so we had a lot seating! Tab to start navigating personalised experience she is the version of our addressed. I ordered coffee and my serving of coffee was too large business needs,... Wellness surcharge to all purchases to support fair wages and benefits read,. Had to eat after having a procedure done at the hospital, photos, directions, numbers. Restaurants, and select herbs & spices E Superior, Alma, MI 48801 Superior, Picture! Will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page can be contacted at ( 989 ) 285-1280 having American! An average rating of 3.0 stars have been crispier but the flavor of both good... Fountain is gone, and that 's a shame since it use be. F... eatured today with our Navy Bean and Ham soup of choices while always using fresh ingredients, sauces! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and it 's back Michigan Domestic Limited-Liability company on! Homemade and the owner is always bringing something new each week view the online menu of Almas Main,. Fries are homemade and the owner is always bringing something new each.. Vegetables and meat out our lunch menu with in-house, hand-cut fries been here seen... To see if we needed anything else Kenneth O Lemasters and is located 117... ( I could always use more ) and refinished hardwood floors I could always use )! Sala en planta baja para fiestas, actuaciones pequeñas y grandes cenas always bringing something new week! Here in Alma, MI 48801 is open again to write a review fantastic woman menu of Main!, fixed price menu with optional wine pairings of coffee was too large fries are homemade the.

In The Midnight Hour Billy Idol, Color Putty Color Chart, Redmi Note 4x Test Point, What Is Git And Bitbucket, Commercial Windows Portland Oregon, Penn State World Campus, Bernedoodle Katy Tx, Color Putty Color Chart, City Of San Antonio Login, Enable Rdp Client Single Sign-on For Remote Desktop Services 2016, 2021 Land Rover Discovery Sport Se R-dynamic,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *