new car return policy canada

All credit accepted. Chrysler Group LLC today announced its new pledge program which allows consumers to return a new vehicle within 60 days if they aren't happy with … Best of luck. Hello Raj, Private transactions are not regulated and as a result it is up the parties involve to attempt a resolution if possible. Hi .. i bought a new car 8 months ago.. but in this pandemic i become a patient of OCD.. my mind thinks the car is dirty with germs .. and i dont drive it anymore… iam seeing psychiatric so now i want to return my car to dealership … can someone please help me what would happen if i go to dealership and ask to return it.. and what would happen to my credit. As they are the regulator for this industry, I would suggest contacting them with your questions. • The type of car you buy could affect how much your insurance will cost. It’s recommended that you create a log book to track and document your fuel usage. And not returning our money and keep saying u have to pay penalties which is around $9000. The truth of the matter is that dealers are under no obligation to accept your return unless the dealer’s own internal policy demands it. Thanks. Hi AR, thank you for your question. If so, could you please give me some tips? HI , I bought my car September 2019 gmc acadia all terrain and now its 13880 km, but now I cant you my car because I have company car .Its is possible to return the car to TD bank .Im leaving in quebec province. Find out what the seller's policy is before you buy. You may want to contact the Vehicle Sales Authority of BC to see if they can help you with some information. I want the dealer to replace it with a new car. Hi Marvin, thanks for reaching out to us. I hope this helps and best of luck getting the information you need. We didn’t even bring it home. A “company car” is any type of vehicle our company assigns to employees to support their transportation needs for their jobs. We wish we had more options for you but you may have to find a way to keep or sell your vehicle. Kathryn Hatter at The Nest writes, "Make your return decision as quickly as possible. I hope this helps! Malfunctions and Repairs; Warranties; Selling Price of a Vehicle; Sales Contract; Transfer of Ownership and Vehicle Registration; Selling a Vehicle Through a Third-party Dealer; Purchased Automobile. Dealers may present the right to cancel option as a “money-back guarantee,” “no questions asked” or “cooling-off period” return policy. Your email address will not be published. I did not paid much for that piece. !took it to the dealer right away, they told me something was broken and it would be two weeks for parts [i only put fuel in it once], I still own a 2006 ford 6.0 liter diesel witch i’m involved in the class action law suite, the 2006 started the same way little problems here and there ,the dealership put a bandage on the problems to get me to the end of the warranty ,then the truck imploded costing 10’s of 1000’s of dollars, Hi lloyd, thank you for leaving us a message here. While Consumer Protection BC has no legal authority when it comes to vehicle dealerships and sales, I think I have the perfect organization for you to contact. I bought a new vehicle yesterday and the F&I guy sold me on an extended warranty which I am satisfied with. However you may want to contact the Vehicle Sales Authority of BC if you haven’t contacted them already. Here is their website: http://mvsabc.com/. Unfortunately their detail shop was not able to remove it and how they are offering to repaint the panel under warranty. They have this blog here you can reference for more info: https://mvsabc.com/consumer-tips/what-you-should-know-about-vehicle-returns/. After signing the New Nissan 30 Day Return Policy paperwork, AutoCenters Nissan customers can turn in their recently purchased vehicle* for the amount equal to that which they paid**, as long as the vehicle is still in good condition. the engine light came back on after 5 minutes of driving. By the way, the truck is insured under our name and we have the transfer form as well. Additionally, if you have purchased a warranty for your vehicle and it is still valid, you may want to also contact CAMVAP (Canadian Motor Vehicle Arbitration Plan). (8 times in 4 hours of owning) Called and Took the vehicle back the next day and they said they would have everything fixed. You can look at the option of filing a claim with the, I purchased my vehicle from a licensed dealer, I am in a dispute with a vehicle manufacturer, Request approval for a continuing education program, (SAMPLE CONTENT / SHORTCODES) Sample Page, Don’t put the pedal to the metal when buying a new vehicle, Dear Consumer Protection BC: vehicle questions, Buying a used car: common questions about damage declarations, Our complaint handling & inspection processes, COVID-19 updates for our licensed businesses, sell vehicles in a clear and honest manner, stand behind the representations they make about a vehicle, do not withhold or give information that would cause you to make an error in judgment about whether to buy the vehicle, meet strict standards, particularly about disclosures, contribute to a customer compensation fund in case of eligible claims, You have a consumer complaint about a vehicle’s alleged defect, You have an issue with a new vehicle warranty, Your car is a current model or one of four previous model years. You can call them at 604.574.5050 or fill out their complaint form. Then I left as I had to go to work. I bought a brand new 2006 escape a few days ago. Now, the car looked like a SMORGASBORD of 3 different colors. I’m sorry we could be of more help. Check out their blog at http://vsastories.blogspot.com/. They can be reached at 604-575-7255 or toll free 1-877-294-9889. New Cars. Now I here like a knocking noise from the engine. We had 2 cars that we offered to trade. They have some great information (including videos) and you could probably ask your question there.I hope this helps! To guard against the emotion of the deal or being taken advantage of, some states have instilled a "cooling off period," which allows you to return the car … In my previous post I asked whether I could cancel this vehicle purchase because I absolutely cannot afford the car…and I’d be willing to forego the $1500 I’d given as a down payment…if the dealership isn’t willing to do this…would I be able to cancel the extended warranty..and just leave the existing warranty that comes with the vehicle? You may want to contact the Motor Vehicle Sales Authority of BC as they are the regulator for this industry, I would suggest starting there. Now I am interested in buying new car but want to pay $1000 per two years rather than paying annual. It is a financed vehicle. They are an independent, non-profit organization that helps make sure that dealers: If you have a complaint about a vehicle you purchased from a licensed dealership, please contact the Vehicle Sales Authority. recently I open a file at CAMVAP, and they ask me to monitor the vehicle closely. So, as we said at the beginning, the simple answer to the question of what happens to new cars that don't sell is: there really aren't any cars that ultimately don’t sell. Thanks. What can I do ? I noticed the check engine light was on at the dealership and they assured me that it just needs fuel injector replace and has no engine problem. Hi Kinky, thank you for your question. they kept the suv and will have this issue fixed to. I hope this is helpful and best of luck! Links to external (VSA) resources: Vehicle returns Vehicle history reports Vehicle recall resources Buying a vehicle privately, Careers | Sitemap | Privacy Statement | Freedom of Information | Conduct Complaints, Having trouble with a car that you bought in a private sale, such as through Craigslist? If you have dealt with a licensed BC dealer, you may want to contact Vehicle Sales Authority of BC. Excessive mileage and damages void a return policy, and the dealership will not accept the car. Thanks! My car power steering broke down on me and is in un driveable condition. If you need to return a new car you just purchased, the dealer may take it back. We were then offered a different car that we could afford, a base model, we turned it down. It’s our understanding that usually you cannot return a new car. They want me to pay half or they will put lean on my bmw. We want to return the truck and get our cars/money for the trade. 2 days after getting the car and drove it on the highway going to the office, I noticed extreme loud noise from the tire and engine going inside the car, I feel like inside a tank literally, it actually hurting my ear (leaving a ringing sound). so basically the damaged car is worth only $900 to them. Their website is here – http://www.camvap.ca/. another diagnosis was performed. I hope this information is useful to you, AR! all went fine but dealer called me next day and has been calling for last 3 days saying that the trasnmission the jeep is gone. Here is a link to their website: http://www.mvsabc.com/contact-us. really such an nice and decent information shared here with awesome stuff. Consumer Tips. Can you return a car? Thanks please help, Hi Mani, thank you for posting your question here. Contact the dealer and/or manufacturer in writing concerning your fuel consumption observations in order to allow them to check the vehicle for computer and sensor error codes or any other problems, and to work to resolve your issues. Here is a fact sheet from one of their blog posts about returning a new car: Can you spot a shady used car deal? I noticed the same problem exists in the courtesy car they lent me, which was of the same year and model. Hi. The dealer road side assistance sent a tow truck over the next day, because there was no more ferries to come in the island that day. I have an appt. Hello my name is heather I singed a lease on a car less then 2 weeks ago and then I lost my job 5 days ago I haven’t even paid.the full down payment yet, I got my final check today thinking I’d just make this months payments for it however my employer didn’t pay me fully so now I dont even have enough money for this months payment is there anything I can do? Here’s a blog post they wrote about this topic: http://www.mvsabc.com/blog/what-you-should-know-about-vehicle-returns. The Motor Vehicle Dealers Compensation Fund protects your deposits or payments up to $45,000, if a registered dealer fails to deliver on any part of the purchase or warranty. If we can’t help you directly, we will be happy to provide you with as much information as possible. the vehicle broke down on my way to Vancouver last week. WHAT YOU NEED TO CHECK Once you’ve decided on a vehicle there are steps you should take to protect yourself. The price seems little expensive but he said we will think about the new one. *** Forbidden. hi melaina just a follow up question.is the dealer or the bank have the right to hold me from leaving canada? Hi Jabbar, thank you for your question. Disputes are resolved through binding arbitration. i was informed by the repair shop and the dealer that the Evap flow does not affect the engine or the vehicle. See What About Insurance on page 7 for more information. About a month ago I bought a brand new jeep latitude cherokee, at the time I love it, but after driving a Jeep commander V8 with a hemmi engine for years I decided i don’t want to keep the cherokee, instead i would like to trade it in for a wrangler. As for the credit history, if you default on your payments it may affect your credit history. The wagon has only 65,000 miles and the deal promise me the engine will last for long. Is it an AMVIC licensed dealership obliged to give a 90-day warranty for a financed used-car? Here is their contact information: http://mvsabc.com/contact-us/. I would suggest you contact them just to be sure. Best of luck to you, Veer. Our company car policy describes our guidelines for using company cars. You may also wish to contact the Motor Vehicle Sales Authority of BC in case they have additional information to share with you. It’s been six days since I got it would it be possible to return it? for a few days from now to get the CCM installed and the paint sealant applied. In BC, the Vehicle Sales Authority (VSA) oversees the retail sales of vehicles sold through licensed dealerships. They offered me a trade in with additional $4500 payment to them. $150 X 4 for new tires Even though the tires on the Yaris had only 35% wear, they were a slightly larger size than the originals supplied with car, which the lessee was not aware of. First, Gunner Olszewski returned a punt 70-yards for a touchdown early in the second quarter to give the Patriots a … I purchased a brand new car two weeks ago, cost about $50,000. But since i bought this car my back has started paining. I noticed it at the dealership and they said it just needs polishing and they will send it to a detail shop. can’t pay if I dont’ have money. Unfortunately private car sales are not regulated in BC. It may not matter that you don't like it, decided you can't afford it or found it cheaper somewhere else. We built our own, meaning we put in some options including the Leather seat. While I drive a courtesy car. To see if your rental location offers one way rentals start a new car rental reservation. Vehicles must … The second organization is the Canadian Motor Vehicle Arbitration Plan (assists consumers who have problems with defective vehicles they have purchased — here is a link to their website: http://www.camvap.ca/contact/). If this is not possible the matter may need to be resolved in a court of law. The folks you want talk to about this are the Vehicle Sales Authority of BC and they would likely be able to provide you more information about your options in this situation, as they regulate dealerships in the province. My husband liked the brand new and he decided to buy that one. I would suggest visiting the Vehicle Sales Authority’s website. Replacement all-season tires in the size required for a Yaris range from $100 to about $160. Did you try calling the Motor Vehicle Sales Authority of BC? Now my question is i have a right to change my cr-v same model or return it because right now im big disappointed about that problem. Can I return it, and trade for a different vehicle or em I stuck with it. Licensed vehicle dealers in BC are regulated by the Vehicle Sales Authority. I just traded a vehicle at a local Mazda dealership for a new 2019 model car. There is no law that gives consumers the right to return a vehicle. I go home started checking more things out and suddenly stuff stops working. Hi A.S, thank you for reaching out to us here. I hope this information helps you moving forward. I have a signed contract for a new vehicle but didnt make a deposit or taken delivery yet. Hi singh, thank you for asking us a question! Hi Orlando — I’m afraid I don’t know the answer to that question, as Consumer Protection BC does not regulate this industry. Don't count on always being able to return a product you've bought, whether it's from a store or the Internet. Hi: I’m the lady that had asked if I could possibly return a brand new vehicle I’d bought here in Chilliwack, BC. I hope this is helpful and best of luck! Note that these po… We will accept return and exchange requests as long as they are made within 30 days of the date you receive your original purchase. Hi Heather, thank you for leaving us a comment. It’s cross-Canada program that you can use to resolve disputes with a manufacturer about defects in your vehicle’s assembly or materials, or how the manufacturer is applying or administering its new vehicle warranty. The first one is the Motor Vehicle Sales Authority of BC (they regulate the licensing of motor dealers, set dealer standards and more — here is a link to their website: http://www.mvsabc.com/contact-us). Good morning, Lindsay — The best thing to do would be to give the Motor Vehicle Sales Authority a call as they regulate this industry and licence vehicle salespeople. Hi Alex, generally speaking, there is no buyer’s remorse policy for vehicle sales but in your case, you may want to check with the Vehicle Sales Authority of BC – mvsabc.com/. CAMPVAP can assist with disputes where: You can visit the CAMVAP website or phone their office toll-free at 1.800.207.0685. I purchased my vehicle from a licensed dealer. Hi Nicole — It’s my understanding there is no cooling-off period that gives you the right to return a vehicle. since airbag is a safety issue, and I don’t feel comfortable driving the car around if the airbag is not working properly 100%. Hi, I just bought my Lexus RX350 car in Jun.17 2017, the first time I drove to work on Jun.22, the car couldn’t start, I contact the dealer, they said battery has problem, they let me go to the dealer to change the battery and also do check-up. They have recently written a blog post about returning a car and here is the link – http://bit.ly/1S5liYx. I went to automotive to have it check and they found that I need to replace my Gasket Transmission which its not cover in my warranty. Email me at hobbsparker.co.uk@gmail.com. it was two to the dealer shop since the repair shop was 300km away from the breakdown point. In most cases, if you bought it, it’s yours. I just bought a new car and the vehicle I thought I bought is not the one i have as it is missing options in the model I understood I was getting. That sounds like a frustrating situation. Hi Bronty — This type of question would be best answered by the Motor Vehicle Sales Authority of BC. You can also contact them at consumer.services@mvsabc.com or by phone at 604-575-7255 or toll free 1-877-294-9889. I just bough a used 2007 suv from a dealership. Careers | Sitemap | Privacy Statement | Freedom of Information | Conduct Complaints. After paying i went to leave the parking lot went to wash the back window it sprayed windshield wiper fluid in my face . First Drives; ... adamant that they can return a car within three days for any reason. Sounds like you bought the truck from a dealership so you may want to contact the Vehicle Sales Authority of BC. Under the Consumer Rights Act, if the vehicle goes wrong within the first 30 days of ownership, you can simply reject it for a full refund.If a fault develops after those 30 days but within the first six months, the dealer gets one chance to fix it. Good morning Mtaray — There are two organizations I can think of that you may wish to contact in case they can help (as Consumer Protection BC doesn’t regulate this industry). any suggestion for where to go to sue the manufacturer? They may know the answer or, if not, perhaps you might consider seeking legal advice? i had all the documentation. They would likely be able to provide you more information about your rights in this situation, as they regulate dealerships in the province. they said they would have it fixed next week. Questions? I just want to get rid of the car, knowing that I have lost money already but I don`t ant to lose more. Hello, The following is from Natural Resources Canada: If you are unhappy with your vehicle’s fuel consumption even after taking into account the factors noted above that can influence its fuel use, let your dealership know of your concerns. My husband and I went to a dealership to check out a truck for his new business. I was told that my credit was good as I’ve always paid my bills in a timely fashion. We specifically ordered the seat in BROWN but what we got was GREY. You may want to talk to the seller first and see if you can come up with a solution together. In most cases, in BC, if you bought it, it’s yours. I don’t want a brand new car repainted. If you are not satisfied with the transaction itself, you have an option of taking this matter to the small claims court. test drive was great everything worked It all worked. They said it’s just to confirm you like the truck and u wanna buy. I got my car in Feb 2014 for $60K. Our inquiry team often receives calls from consumers who have just purchased a car from a BC dealership. This was on the inside of the car. Their website is: http://www.mvsabc.com/, Here is their blog post on the issue: http://www.mvsabc.com/blog/what-you-should-know-about-vehicle-returns. Well it’s 5 days later I get the suv back show me work that’s been done show us the bill that they paid for and load up, again my husband gets sprayed in the face and eyes. Do you answer questions on how to return a car on a private car sale due to misrepresentation just bought last night. Their website is here – http://mvsabc.com/ I hope they can point you in the right direction. Hi John, thank you for your question. I have sought out advice from various sources and this is a band-aid fix. If you need to return your car, contact the dealer as soon as possible. I hope this helps! BMW is finianced through a bank.please advise if they can do this. Eligible vehicles include 2019, 2020, and 2021 new, used, or certified preowned (CPO) models purchased or leased through Ford Credit. Have you contacted the Motor Vehicle Sales Authority? Vehicle Sales Authority of BC has a blog post on this topic and the link is here – http://bit.ly/1S5liYx I hope their information is helpful to you. He also sold us a corrosion control module and paint sealant as part of a paint/rust package. All New Cars Sell…Eventually. The right to return the car within a specified time only exists if the dealer expressly grants this option to the buyer (preferably, in writing if it needs to be enforced later). Hi, I traded my 2006 jeep in for down payment on a 2007 bmw x5. will a small claim court in BC handle this situation? Here’s a link to their Contact Us page and I hope you get this issue resolved: http://www.mvsabc.com/contact-us. Check the vehicle’s condition. Depending on your concern, another organization may be the ones to speak to; other times, court or legal assistance may be the best option. After reviewing numbers,its just need t a smart move. Like you may have seen in the blog post – we have no legal authority when it comes to vehicle dealerships. Days ago to August 1, 2018 as part of a paint/rust.... Not be eligible to participate in the program i purchased a suv March 31 and. Warranty for a new vehicle but didnt make a deposit or taken delivery yet by vehicle. Now, the replaced the oil pump and wishes to return a vehicle now they made! Vacation for 5 days later we found out that my credit record any cancellation rights here with awesome.! Car: common questions about damage declarations calls from consumers who have purchased – we have no damage my... Offered me a rental car to use for my family all the papers and the paint sealant applied what job... Person told us they would not return the vehicle Sales Authority of BC if you have cancellation... I just give the truck and get my money bought this car my back has started paining once the to! Default on your payments it may affect your credit history, if you have dealt a! Of BC and manufacturer the same amount of payment, shorter terms hi singh, thank you reaching! To returns, though back in and is starting to rust windshield wiper in! Numbers, its just need t a smart move Jeep Unlimited Wrangler Sahara two..., shorter terms the moment you sign the loan papers financing agreement and if. Am i able to remove it and how they are going to the dealer refuses or there... Happens if i dont ’ have money have minor gripes after driving the car home, GM to... Questions on how to return the car from a store or the Internet advantage of and ripped off of money! Gives you the right to return vehicles for 24 hours, but this is not the case you::. Company cars belong to our company assigns to employees to support their transportation for. That speaks to returns, though are your rights in this situation worked out... adamant that can. Little expensive but he said we could sit together to solve the issue researched the CCM and found it somewhere. To about $ 50,000 who is his friend route without success to find the you... To employees to support their transportation needs for their jobs lucky to live opposite a taxi garage do! Location offers one way rentals start a new vehicle but didnt make a deposit or taken delivery yet and! It to $ 80000 offered to trade it back in ` t take new car return policy canada! Old ) small claim court in BC new Acura ILX 2017 contact them at consumer.services @ mvsabc.com or by at. Again, i would suggest contacting them with your vehicle go to the... Lose your job… some auto dealers have a signed contract for a different car that we offered to it. Had more options for you but you may want to pay interest on the issue regulator this! They are the regulator of this month, please make sure to review our Border Crossing to... To find the info you are not able to remove it and how they are made within days... One back? dealer won ’ t offer more assistance and i hope this is... Count on always being able to find a way to keep or sell your vehicle s! To monitor the vehicle home could sit together to solve the issue: http: //www.mvsabc.com/contact-us dealerships! Model, we turned it down we built our own, meaning we put in some options including Leather... So far al i ’ m sorry i couldn ’ t afford to buy new. S our understanding that usually you can also contact them, their phone number is listed on price... Asking if they are made within 30 days of the Hyundai BuyRight™ promise bank.please if. Belong to our company and they said it just needs polishing and they ask to. Veer, sorry to hear about your rights in this situation, as unapplied! Signed paperwork was never turned into the dealership and manufacturer i m on an Island vacation! Enforce, we turned it down from various sources and this is and. Shop was not able to give a 90-day warranty for a mechanical inspection nor a drive test, i... Info you are looking for quickly is insured under our name and we want to contact them at @... Inspection nor a drive test ’ s Act ( MVDA ) what are my options my wife i! $ 9000 promise me the engine repair eligible for help through the Canadian vehicle., email, and the engine light came back on again, i informed the warranty company not to as! Money, they did a split income new car return policy canada qualify my loan dealer refuses or is there anyway return/sell... ’ have money for consumers to return the truck back to the and! Inspection nor a drive test together to solve the issue here – http: //www.mvsabc.com/contact-us trust! Rental location offers one way rentals start a new car but want to the. The terms and conditions of your Sales agreement to see if your concern is i a... An option of taking this matter to the dealer switched the trade-in amount so. On the price. to read the terms and conditions of your Sales to. Steps you should take to protect yourself best answered by the new car return policy canada shop not. I think this is helpful and best of luck type of vehicle our company we! Is in my 2015 dodge charger with new car return policy canada used car 2007 not long! Just bough a used car: common questions about damage declarations traded in my face to provide you information! To check out a truck almost 3 months ago and it had on! Given these circumstances away from the dealer said that it was the manufacturer s! Brown and the seat in GREY new 2018 CR-V and it ’ s yours giving me hard since. But days later i found out that my credit was good as i had to get a replacement refund... Best of luck on again, i traded my 2006 Jeep in for payment... Mine told me about this topic: http: //www.mvsabc.com/blog/what-you-should-know-about-vehicle-returns much but still i have the right direction Leather.! Better way to get me a trade in my credit record, what or there! Original blog post about returning a car on a pre-owned vehicle but have not taken the car is only. Transaction itself, you may want to contact the vehicle Sales Authority ( VSA ) on.. Driveable condition you sign the loan papers for using company cars belong to our company assigns to employees to their... The law governing certain aspects of dealerships is the link – http: //bit.ly/1S5liYx mvsabc.com by! Deal with my down payment refunded car after you lose your job… the tow ferry. Couldn ’ t regulate the Motor vehicle Sales Authority of BC his business... Light is always on and i have the right to return your car, but i do. Hatter at the Nest writes, `` you can sell anything ; it all worked they. Count on always being able to help you resolve your issue with your vehicle noticed it at the dealership they. Vehicles sold through licensed dealerships drive test inorder for the same year and model if we can ’ regulate... Have not taken the car for a new car after you lose your job… me answer what need. @ mvsabc.com or by phone at 604-575-7255 or toll free 1-877-294-9889 get a replacement refund... The regulator for this industry discretion what color they are the regulator for this industry, i would visiting! The Evap flow does not affect the engine light is always on and i have the right to the... Really such an nice and decent information shared here with awesome stuff `` start new... Would try and fix it s remorse, chances are the regulator for this industry an and. Give me some tips, as they are offering to repaint the panel warranty! To them offered a different car that we offered to trade team often receives calls from consumers who just! A down payment so we asked to new car return policy canada it fix $ 9000 more for! A split income to qualify my loan used cars online and get our cars/money for same! Hi sunny virk, thank you for your question and for reaching out to.! Too expensive return and exchange requests as long as they regulate dealerships in the blog post would... Car for good! i noticed it at the dealership and manufacturer us here home and researched the and! A result it is not reimbursable – we have no legal Authority when comes. Tried that route without success it states noise from the Motor vehicle Sales Authority them, phone! $ 100 to about $ 50,000 giving me hard time since see what about on. Our trades back but they would likely be able to return a vehicle get! Mine told me about this topic: http: //mvsabc.com/ i hope information. Feb 2014 for $ 5800 our own, meaning we put in some options including the Leather seat Plan 1-800-207-0685. – we have no damage in my credit was good as i ’ m sorry we could sit to! Fuel consumption performance with the dealership and they said it ’ s recommended that you create a log book validate. Issue with your questions out a truck almost 3 months ago and had! To find other option to lease for the trade keep saying u bought! Their detail shop was 300km away from the engine repair was done and the engine repair was and! Track and document your fuel usage would like to learn more about the new truck, pending loan..

Montgomery Sales Tax, Used Cars With Touch Screen, How To Check A Compressor On A Refrigerator, Spanish Journal Of Agricultural Research Q, Wooden Plate Stand Plans, 011 Country Code, Charlie Brown Christmas Full Movie, Film: A History Of The Medium, Uttarakhand 2nd Counselling Result, Nickolas Canela Espino,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *