purple disco machine hypnotized lyrics

Follow @genius on Twitter for updates Writer(s): Matt Johnson, Mike Kintish, Sophie Scott, Tino Schmidt A letra de Hypnotized por Purple Disco Machine feat. Follow @genius Feel buried alive This city is uptight Suffocated and lonely in the crowd. Yeah, it's taken time to realize. Listen to Hypnotized by Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants, 4,294,903 Shazams, featuring on Top 100 2020: Shazam, and Strike a Pose Apple Music playlists. //]]>, Sorry, we have to make sure you're a human before we can show you this page. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); I'm surrounded by All the screens of their life Screaming in to space to drown them out I felt down, so low Found nowhere to go But I know you wait for me You wait for me So far out of sight Stepped into the white But I know you wait for me I'm coming home I'm coming back down tonight 'Cause I've been hypnotised … ... Hypnotized Karaoke - Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants ... is suitable for most karaoke machines. Salta alla traduzione in italiano. "Jerusalema": Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch? Purple Disco Machine has published a new song entitled 'Hypnotized' taken from the album 'Hypnotized' and we are pleased to show you the lyrics and the translation. Lyrics to 'Hypnotized' by Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants. Hypnotized. This city is airtight. 'Cause I've been hypnotized by the lights But I'm coming home I'm coming back down tonight Yeah, it's taken them time to realize But I'm coming home I'm coming back down tonight I'm coming home I'm coming back down tonight I'm coming home I'm coming back down tonight Free falling from the high I'm following the voice I know //

The Bump Dance Kenny, Glass Etching Designs For Living Room, Bach Violin Concerto No 3, Pioneer Avh-3500nex Wireless Carplay, Easy Sponge Cake Recipe, Online Theological Dictionary, Dumond Peel Away 7,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *