redington crosswater spool

Picture Information. It's tournament legal at 7' 10" and can handle the biggest of flies these aggressive fish are looking for. Please carefully read the description! Happy Bidding! $315 when new. This is a 2 piece rod. Canada. 208-454-8188 Have a rod or reel you no longer want or use? This is a PayPal only to the United States. Redington Fly Fish Rod NTi 1090 9' #10 - check it out! Rod comes in a Redington rod bag& tube. The Crosswater’s simple mechanics make this reel quite reliable. The rod is in very good to great condition. We pack with care and ship right away. USPS or SmartPost(picked up by FedEx and delivered by USPS) Estimated delivery. 4pc. The Link Series is the ultimate all-around performance Rod, built on Redington's New Red.Core² technology and strengthened with ExoCarbon Carbon Fiber weave reinforcement, making them fast, strong, and light weight. This is a 2 piece 9 foot fly rod that is marekd Fenwick Eagle Graphite E90-8F 9' 3 3/8 oz AFTMA Line No. 4.1. Magically, I have never had a"lost" package when it's whereabouts can be documented. Paypal only. Redington Torrent 8'6" 4wt-Fantastic Rod! Handle: Full wells premium cork with fighting butt. It is in very good condition and looks hardly if ever used and comes in a tube that is marked Scientific Anglers. 57 million-modulus Toray graphite powers line to your target. The most important technological feature of the new CPX rods is the Red. The rod tube has several small scratches on it but no dents. The newly redesigned Redington Crosswater Fly Reel features a smooth, reliable rulon disc drag system that will put the brakes on any running fish. When you purchase any of our rods we will give you full purchase value for a new rod in the future. Redington Crosswater Fly Rod. The cork shows a little wear but not bad. c2g3.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*5f%3Ec2g3-13fb0e76aea-0xed-. Redington rods from Angler's Habitat You are bidding on a rod that is in flawless condition. It is these qualities that make Predator series rods essential tackle when stalking the mangroves or seeking out species that lie hidden under heavy brush and in tight banks. If you would like some information regarding salmon and bottom fishing in our protected ocean waters or in our rivers for salmon. It will serve you well. Taking your favorite rod will be as easy as slipping it into your airline baggage. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Model 762-4. It was my wife's first rod. please within 3 days of auction close.Only ships to US addresses! Click the Redington image below to view Redington's warranty information: Orders placed before 3:30 PM Mountain Time typically ship same-day or next business day. Redington's CT series unites this type of classic feel with the lightweight efficiency of modern materials. It will ship UPS to the US only as soon as payment is received. THIS IS A REDINGTON DFR 9 FOOT 9 WEIGHT 3 PIECE FLY ROD. Etc. Seven-Weight Burl wood reel seat insert Cordura®-covered Redington rod tube Factory sock included Large snake guides to facilitate shooting line and distance casts Lightly used Medium-fast action Rated for seven-weight lines Two stripping guides Photo six shows a pin-sized imperfection on the blank. So. Fly rod was owned by one of our customers who wanted a new Winston so he traded in four of these. Do not make the purchase. I accept paypal only. Keep your Redington Crosswater reel loaded with plenty of different line options with this Spool. 4- Acceptable- Strong Cosmetic wear and may have minor structural issues. 888) 413-5211 How we grade used fly rods: 10- Rod is like new in every way. got this rod this year. If you should have a problem with your order. This rod has never been fished, and is like new in every way. Titanium oxide ring, robust for saltwater& for shooting line for extra distance Guides: Gun smoke frame snake and stripping guides. Medium-fast action, Alignment dots for easy rod set up, Durable anodized aluminum reel seat. If you plan on hiking to fishing spots in them, this should be a plus for you. Etc. 1- Needs Repair/ Parts only We are happy to ship internationally. Redington CPX 9' 4wt Fly Rod - Trident Trade-in (490-4, 904-4, 4-wt), REDINGTON CPX FLY ROD 13FT 9IN 9 WT 4PCS WITH TUBE AND BAG VERY CLEAN, Redington Fly Rod RED START, 4 pc 9' #9/10, Redington Fly Rod & Fly Reel with Case and many extras Trout Fly Fishing & flies, RARE REDINGTON FSF 9052 FLY ROD - 9 FOOT 5 WEIGHT, Redington CPS Fly Fishing Rod 9 foot 4 pc 6 weight, Redington Wayfarer Fly Rod 5 piece 9 ft. 4 wt.with Orvis flies, box & leaders, BROKEN REDINGTON CROSSWATER 890-2 8WT FLY ROD MISSING 1pc 9', FENWICK EAGLE GRAPHITE E90-8F 9' FLY ROD WITH REDINGTON AS 7/8 REEL, **Redington Crosswater 9' Fly Rod And Wheel Combo 590-4 W/Case 5W -PRISTINE. While like new. I will be buying another for my 7wt rod. If we do not receive your payment. Thanks for looking! Redington Crosswater Fly Rod- 890-4 The Crosswater rod is an easy to cast. This has been an awesome switch rod for me. We will leave feedback once it is left for us. The kind of finesse where a deliberate, leisurely timed cast accurately drops a fly on a crystal-clear pool like a feather. If you have. Redington Predator 8wt 7'10" 4 piece Fly Rod. Unless specifically stated otherwise in the item description. Every fly rod is packed with performance, a fine finish, and rock solid guarantees. We offer a variety of gently used. Demo- A new item that has been handled and tested by our customers. The unique spiral core wrap guarantees each rod achieves a superior combination of lightness and durability. Redington Drift Series Fly Reel, Scientific Anglers Supra Floating Fly Line, RIO's Powerflex Trout Leader, AvidMax Outfitters Fisherman Retractor with Black Stainless Nipper, AvidMax Outfitters 5-in. Shipping Policy Fishwest is proud to offer free domestic shipping on(almost) everything we sell. I'LL PACK THE ROD VERY CAREFULLY IN A REINFORCED TUBE TO HELP ENSURE SAFE. I CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS BUT IF YOU DO HAVE A SIGNIFICANT ISSUE OTHER THAN THE ONES DISCLOSED ABOVE. This 8' 5wt fsf redington 2 piece is in good condition, reel seat shows scratches, and stripping guide wrap shows wear but intact, rest of guides and wraps look good. Fully authorized Redington dealer. Specifications: 9' 5 or 6 weight. The RS2 is an older model, with RS4s out now. You fish a rod you buy from us for three years, and then Sage comes out with a new line of rods, and you just have to have it. 260.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2B%3E260-13f3e6536fa-0x106-. Payment is expected within 7 days of purchase. RIO Mainstream fly line prespooled with backing and leader tan cordura rod/reel case. With 3 retail locations and a significant, eCommerce business, TCO can offer the widest selection of the best products available in the Fly Fishing industry. Happy to provide more pics at your request SHIPPING will include Delivery Confirmation and insurance. Spare spool for the Crosswater Fly Reel 7/8/9 Large arbor design for easier and quicker retrieve Durable design with easy to change spool Strong disc drag system for great fish stopping power Model Number 5-5501S789 Customers also viewed these products. Most, Complete Fly Fishing Outfitters on the East Coast. the rod comes with a sock and rod tube as well. Serviced, and guaranteed for 30 days by American Legacy Fishing Company. This rod is used but in excellent condition with only slight soiling to the cork but no marks or scratches on the other components. You give me a call, and we offer you a fair price for your"trade up" items and send your new equipment promptly. Ideal for all fresh and saltwater applications, Rod comes with black cloth rod sock, Length: 9 foot Physical weight: 4.2 ounces.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*72%3F7e%3D%3E-13df936063f-0xf4-, Voyant Fly Rod by Redington Details: Size: 7wt 9ft 0in 4pc. Please email me if you have any questions. All the parts fit together like they should. Call us at 208-454-8188 and ask for details. It is a medium action rod and great for someone just learning to fly fish. Good Luck& Happy Bidding. REDINGTON Classic Trout Fly Rod 905-6 9' 5wt. Providing ultimate floatation, castability and durability in all weather conditions, this line is available in W, day delivery to select ZIP codes! Just complete checkout before 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and you'll receive your order by 5:00 p.m. for free. This attractive reel is constructed from a durable polymer that will take all the abuse of the harshest fishing situations and continue to perform year after year. Comes with original rod sock, no tube. Rod has been test cast but never fished.great for trout and summer steelhead. You fish a rod you buy from us for three years, and then Sage comes out with a new line of rods, and you just have to have it. Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. More Super Sport Details: Aluminum reel seat with graphite insert* The finest grade cork grip available* Titanium snake guides and titanium oxide stripping guides* Alignment dots with rod length and weight indication on each section* Comes complete with a unique blue woven graphite tube that features a laser engraved cap Redington When you get right down to it. Redington Fly Rod - CPS (Core Performance Series) 7'0" 3wt. The Red Fly2 rod is a great rod for salmon. With 3 retail locations and a significant eCommerce business, TCO can offer the widest selection of the best products available in the Fly Fishing industry. The old-school moderate action equates to mellow, smooth-casting ease and enticingly natural presentations. Just complete checkout before 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and you'll receive your order by 5:00 p.m. for free. ... Redington SV II Fly Reel and Spare Spool This is an ideal fly reel for an 5-7 wt. Five-section fabric case Rugged hard-sided tube Graphite 5-piece Tube length: 24-1/4" Tube diameter: 2-½", I used this rod once maybe twice. NO RESERVE! ... Redington Grande Spare Fly Fishing Spool - Fits the Grande Fly Reel. Fast Action, Power for picking up line and fighting large fish, Carbon fiber weave in butt section and at ferrules for improved strength& durability, 54 and 42 million modulus. On the water we're all the same. 57 million-modulus Toray graphite powers line to your target. My change in focus is to your gain! There is a very light. Please feel free to contact me with additional questions and/or photos. FREE SHIPPING These fast and powerful tools will delight anglers seeking a rod that helps to, deliver large flies in tough conditions. So rather than gather dust. Signs of wear, no one will Mistake this item for new Poor- We do not accept nor sell any. We will be happy to answer any questions or provide more information. It retailed for $350 when new. Tell us the details. Shipping and handling cost includes only shipping from me to. $7.95 shipping. All rods come with a Cordura?nylon-covered rod tube. Fully machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. I gave it a chance and I'm glad that I did. Don't forget we ship out within 24 business hours guaranteed! $15.00 0 bids + shipping . Backordered. If you require fast shipping, you must be willing to pay for Priority or Express mail. IT HAS HARDLY BEEN USED IN GREAT SHAPE Thanks. If we can't make it right for you, we will give you a refund. 5.5 Sections: 4. THE MATERIALS CAME FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA SPACE AGE MATERIALS COMPANY. THIS IS A REDINGTON RED START FLY ROD& REEL WITH CASE.IT IS 9' 5/6 4PC.MADE IN ENGLAND.PLEASE E-MAIL ANY QUESTIONS.THANKS FOR LOOKING! This rod has amazing power. First Class Shipping can take from 9 days to 3 or more weeks to most countries-expect that there may be additional unforseen. Note the rainbow in my hand and rod in other hand. BUY IT NOW ships for free! You give me a call, we offer you a fair price for your"trade up" items and send your new equipment promptly. Please let me know. ALL PICTURES ARE OF ACTUAL ITEM. Very Nice Redington Crosswater Fly Fishing Rod - 2 piece - 9' - 9 Wt. $49.95. I really like it. But it's a little to heavy for my local fish. All our domestic shipping includes Delivery confirmation. 4/5/6 Weight . Redington Grande Spool. The CROSSWATER is an easy-to-cast, medium-fast action graphite fly rod, ideal for the new fly angler. Comes with sleeve and tube(zipper end is broken on tube and there are some scuffs on the fabric) This rod has caught many fish. Customer Service hours are 9-6 Monday through Friday CST. Only 1 left! Pristine rod including warranty card. Titanium oxide ring, Come with fabric rod tube with dividers, 3 difference sizes of fighting butts on the various line weights. RARE REDINGTON FSF 9052 FLY ROD- THESE ARE EXTREMELY HARD TO FIND 9 FOOT 5 WEIGHT NEAR MINT CONDITION- NO DISAPPOINTMENTS INCLUDES CLOTH BAG AND ALUMINUM CASE GREAT ACTION ON THIS ROD AND A GREAT PRICE FOR SURE. Preferably weight-forward, or a 3 weight half a line heavier than usual i.e 3 1/2 weight(like the SA GPX) If you intend to carry and shoot a lot of line(small lake) A Rio Gold WF 3 will be perfect. Rates to Alaska and Hawaii are available on request. The rod is 8 feet, 6 inches long, 4 pieces for 3 weight fly lines. We want to earn your business and keep you married!ave a rod you no longer want or use? The specifics of this rod are as follows: Line Weight: 5# Length: 10 feet. Just click here to see if you are in the qualifying area in Metro Denver. really more complicated than that so I am choosing to call it used. The cork has no chips and no cracks and is flawless. Happy Bidding and Good Luck! The CPX includes a rod sock and Cordura covered hard rod tube. Questions welcome! We participate in the eBay Unpaid Item Policy Process. Thank you and good luck. Core Technology being utilized in all models. The included tube still says RS3. THERE ARE NO COMPLETE RODS JUST SECTIONS. It is just to expensive to replace her so get creative. To the best of our ability, good or bad AND THAT’S CARVED IN STONE. We continue to grow based on a winning mix of quality products, service excellence and passion for education. If any of our products don't meet or exceed your expectations within the first 30 days of receipt. PUT US IN YOUR FAVORITE PLACES IF YOU CARE TO TAKE A PEEK ONCE IN A WHILE. Just click"ask a question" at the bottom of the page. A Spare Spool for your Redington Reel is perfect if you already own, or are purchasing an Redington Reel and want to quickly change out lines to adapt to different fishing situations and different size flies. Posted with. 5wt, 2pc, 8' 6" A perfect back up or starter rod. Redington Behemoth 7/8 Spool Heavy-Duty Carbon Fiber Fly Fishing Reel, Orange. We built the Butterstick from high modulus T-glass, added premium components, and gave it retro styling, all at a phenomenal price. Buyer is responsible for all customs. Ideal for all saltwater applications, Durable oversized guides. Shipping is $12. Low opening bid and 3 day auction. $24.99 $ 24. To recover auction fees we do charge a%20 restocking fee. I'LL COMBINE SHIPPING FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS PURCHASED. Our loss is your gain. This 4/1 Saltwater Fly rod is in Excellent condition and features a full Wells style handle. USA only please. If you do not plan on fishing constantly in winter temperatures, a breathable fabric is probably a better choice than neoprene. Can count on one hand the number of VERY SMALL imperfections. And we'll offer you store credit for whatever we carry! Just click here to see if you are in the qualifying area in Metro Denver. Redington On Model Features, Fast action Power for picking up line and fighting large fish Carbon fiber weave in butt section and at ferrules for improved strength& durability 54 and 42 million modulus. purchase and I encourage you to read my seller feedback. 1.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28b0g%60%60%3E1-13eae9556ff-0xf2-, This is a 9' 7 weight Redington CPX rod. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Comes with original rod sock and case. Accepts#9 Line Weight, Is a 4Pc Rod, Tip Size is 0.085" Butt Size is 0.375" and weighs 4.5 oz. It is medium fast action and loads both a weight forward 4wt and double taper 3wt line very well. The components on this rod enable it to perform very well in salt water and it is powerful enough to cast to salmon. Levies or VATS imposed by their country. Very easy to assemble as there are alignment dots at every ferrule. 4. In Oz Voyant 376-4 7'6" 3 4 2.5 Voyant 486-4 8' 6" 3 4 3.1 Voyant 490-4 9' 0" 4 4 4 Voyant 586-4 8'6" 5 4 3.3 Voyant 590-4 9'0" 5 4 3.3 Voyant 596-4 9' 6" 5 4 3.3 Voyant 5100-4 10' 0" 5 4 3.5 Voyant 690-4 9' 0" 6 4 3.3 Voyant 696-4 9' 6" 6 4 3.6 Voyant 6100-4 10' 0" 6 4 3.8 Voyant 790-4 9'0" 7 4 4 Voyant 7100-4 10' 0" 7 4 4.5 Voyant 890-4 9' 0" 8 4 4.2 Voyant 990-4 9' 0" 9 4 4.5 Voyant 1090-4 9'0" 10 4 3.8 Satisfaction Guarantee and Return Policy( Let's make this simple. Cork may be slightly darker than new. This product is the Spare Spool only. For sale Redington rs4 fly rod 4 wt 8'6 with case in very good condition rod has one small blemish on the cork please look at the picture. May have some minor cosmetic issues like dents or scratches from normal use. Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Canada and Japan for the indicated fees. Used or new? Check out the Redington Crosswater fly reel that is also listed. This is a great indicator/streamer rod. As you can see in the photos you will get fly line#6 and that line is in the box with the Redington reel. Google the reviews for this rod and you will see it's simply a superb rod for the price. Ready to fish.Just tie on a fly! I have owned this rod since new- it has been used less than a dozen times and been well cared for. Redington Crosswater Spool. It appears this rod was rarely used if used at all. Just complete checkout before 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and you'll receive your order by 5:00 p.m. for free. We are not responsible for shipping times. Outfit comes ready to fish with 20lb. FLY FISHING REEL PRE SPOOLED- For Sale. The 5 weight line is often referred to as the best all-round trout rod and the added length of this Redington CPX will be a very versatile tool in covering lots of water. Redington Wayfarer 8-weight 9' 7-piece Fly Rod comes with a hard. Redington Men's Crosswater Stockingfoot Chest Waders. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT WHAT SO EVER IN OUR DISCRIPTION, OR PICTURES. Please see shipping details above for more information. The blanks are burgundy-colored with silver trim, and the high-grade cork handles provide fishing comfort all day. Dark grey shafts, chrome guides with the lower 2 guides having ceramic inserts, and a screw up-locking Fuji graphite reel seat. Redington CPX 9' 4-weight Fly Rod Trident Trade-in Condition: 9- Rod is in great condition. Whether you're poling the flats or sneaking away to a secret spot close to home. Remember: All of our rods have a 30 day inspection period. This rod, looks new, it has been well taken care of. The cork is flawless with no cracks or chips. Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Canada, Japan. 4pc. There are 2 small gouges in the bottom of the cork as shown in the last picture, but I don't think they will be an issue when casting(at least I don't notice them when I hold the rod) Also includes the original Redington sleeve and rod tube. PACK FLY ROD, TUBE, WARRANTY, Redington Butter Stick 8 FT 5 WT Fly Rod - FREE FLY LINE - FREE SHIPPING, Redington Trace 590-4 Fly Rod - 9' - 5wt - 4pc - New, Redington Classic Trout 276-4 Fly Rod - 7'6" - 2wt - 4pc - New, Redington Classic Trout 590-6 Fly Rod - 9' - 5wt - 6 Piece - New, Redington Butter Stick II Fly Rod 880-3 8'0" 8wt 3pc, Redington Predator 1090-4 Fly Rod - 9' - 10wt - 4pc - New, Redington 890-4 VICE 8 Line Weight 9 Foot 4 Piece Lightweight Fly Fishing Rod, Redington Trace Fly Rod 386-4 8'6" 3wt 4pc, Redington STRIKE EURO NYMPH Fly Rods *NEW*, Redington Chromer 8126-4 Spey Fly Rod 12’6” Skagit Scandi With Case, REDINGTON CT 762-4 Fly Rod 7' 6" 2wt. It is a Redington's high performance(high modulus) graphite fly rod which retailed when I bought it for $299. 5.3. Available in two- and four-piece models. I accept returns within 7 days of receipt provided that the item is returned in the same condition it was shipped and the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Straight Stainless Forceps, and AvidMax Outfitters 6 Compartment Fly Box. Please contact us and we will do everything that we can make it right. Product Description: Before the days of super-stiff. The Crosswater, Minnow and Topo are covered by a one-year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship and must include a dated proof of purchase. This rod is like new. Bluewater244 THANK YOU. But there's still plenty of life left in it. Redington Pursuit Fly Rod 5 wt 9 ft 4 piece New for 2011. If any of our products don't meet or exceed your expectations within the first 10 days of your receiving them, please contact us and we will do everything that we can to make this right. Note: All photos are of the actual product. Will still be fishable. 0.06" 0.27" 2.77 oz. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF THIS ROD EVER BEING USED. DOMESTIC SHIPPING First Class and Parcel Post Shipping DOES NOT include tracking. Satisfaction Guarantee and Return Policy If you are not happy. As any any angler knows, it is these situations that often call for accurate casts with large flies and lifting power once the fish is hooked. SOME MAY HAVE TIPS MISSING OR IN NEED OF SOME REPAIR. Warranty, etc. Length/weight designation on every ferrule. We will do our best to send our packages out by the next business day. Questions are always welcome. Redington Crosswater Fly Reel 4.5 out of 5 stars 97. It Comes with the original bag and tube. With a 1-inch fighting butt on the 7wt through 9wt models- Three spey models are available with a 15" fore-grip- Durable tan carrying case. WE ALSO THANK YOU IF YOU BID OR JUST LOOK. Payment by Pay Pal. Take it fishing then decide! This is listed as"used" But is a replacement for another reel I had that Redington … clelonflyfishing.com, FSF 5942 5'9#4 Light weight pole. Wife said no, but we will take it in on trade for a new rod and you all you have to do is pay shipping. There are some minor marks on the ferrules. If you have any other questions at all or would like to see different pics, just let me know. 2pc fly rod. A super-heavy duty carbon fiber drag package brings the utmost in drag strength, reliability and performance to the family. Titanium oxide ring Come with fabric rod tube with dividers 3 difference sizes of fighting butts on the various line weights. If it is more I will pick up the remaining cost. Have a Redington RedFly2 7'6" 4wt. Shipping: $10.00 US- $25 Canada- $45 International About TCO TCO Fly Shop is the largest. Improved guides enhance line-shooting ability and ensure longer line life. TITANIUM CARBIDE STRIPPING GUIDES AND TITANIUM NITRATE SINGLE FOOT GUIDES. We ship 1 to 3 days after receiving your Paypal payment. A New Mexico fly shop owner said he felt the Redington RS3 tapers are superior to the comparable level Sage products that would replace them. Rod is in MINT CONDITION. No cracks in the guides or rust, all sections are straight and clean, no major marks and the cork is clean. Why not think about trading it in for a new one? Wild Water Fly Fishing 9 Foot, 4-Piece, 5/6 Weight Fly Rod Complete Fly Fishing Rod and Reel Combo Starter Package. $7.95 shipping. Click Here. rod and tube), Redington fly rods from Angler's Habitat You are bidding on a very nice Redington Pursuit fly rod. Free shipping thanks for looking. START Fly Fishing Rod 3/4 WT- 2-Piece 8' Long. W/ Case. Redington Red Start 9' 4pc#9/10 in very well kept condition with a case. The reel seat is woven graphite and the handle is a full wells made from Premium Portuguese cork and includes a fighting butt. The rod the tube and the sock all match READY TO ADD TO YOUR COLLECTON. Redington Crosswater 9' 5-weight Fly Rod Trident Trade-in Condition: 10- Rod is in near new condition. Every angler will appreciate Redington CPX fly rods as the best value on the water today. Titanium oxide ring Come with fabric, rod tube with dividers 3 difference sizes of fighting butts on the various line weights. Thanks! WE THANK YOU FOR THAT. Wife said no, but we will take it in on trade for a new rod and you all you have to do is pay shipping. ... Redington Crosswater Youth Wader - Kids' Redington Crosswater Youth Wader - Kids' $119.95 . Medium-fast Action graphite fly rod ideal for the novice fly angler or the angler that doesn’t want to spend a lot on high performance gear. This rod comes with the original rod tube. No international shipping U.S.A. only, Item ships usps with tracking. Designed to meet the specific needs of the trout fisherman. Also includes(1) Anglers Image Ultra-Thin fly box filled with 32 assorted new dries. Wife said no. I have a return policy so please contact me immediately if there are any problems. We also accept most major credit cards and PayPal through our own checkout system. You give me a call, and we offer you a fair price for your"trade up" items and send your new equipment promptly. The unique spiral core wrap guarantees each rod achieves a superior combination of lightness and durability. Superb lifting power and balance with minimum weight. I will not ship until a check has cleared the bank. Outfit comes ready to fish with 20lb. I've recently replaced it with a Sage ZLX 3wt. Rod tube top. But the item is new and unused. Good luck bidding and check out my other great auction items! But don’t take our word for it– read the reviews. It has only been used a few times. 5, 3.1, Path 590-2 A, 9 ft. 5, 3.0, Path 690-2 A, 9 ft. 6, 3.2, Path 890-2 B, 9 ft. 8, 4.2, Path 990-2 B, 9 ft. 9, 4.3, Path 4 Piece Path 376-4 A, 7 ft. 6 in. 2011 Crosswater spool will fit 2007-2010 Crosswater reels 2011 Pursuit spool will fit Red.Fly2 reels If your reel is not listed above, you may be able to find a spool … We will give you a refund. Very close to the Au Sable River. Yes, our turn-around time will make your head spin and sometimes the carriers deliver ahead of schedule, but there are no delivery time guarantees with free shipping. Covered By Redington's Lifetime Warranty Complete with rod tube. The end result, wife is happy and impressed at the same time which makes for a happy fly fisher! Reel seats now have walnut inserts with aluminum fittings. Will still be fishable. The blank is made with Redington™ Red.Core construction, which incorporates 85-million modulus Toray Japanese graphite, high-density resin coating and a layer of tape wound graphite, creating a super strong, super light blank. And we'll offer you store credit for whatever we carry! Features Two handed series with offerings in both heavy and lighter weights, Custom full-cork handles/reel seat, Suggested grain weights on all rod artwork, Alignment dots, Lifetime Warranty, Payment Policy and Information Winning buyer prepays with PayPal or with major credit card and gets item(s) shipped ASAP. $8.99 shipping. IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA AND WIN THIS ROD, WAIT UNTIL I INVOICE YOU BEFORE PAYING AS THE SHIPPING COSTS ARE LESS THAN THE REST OF THE WORLD. But looking closely under bright light, you may see some minor cosmetic blemishes(e.g. 5.5. Premium Portuguese cork grip with an ultralight woven graphite reel seat. Includes Cordura® nylon-covered, rod tube with rod sock. Tell us the details. It's a very nice rod and I hope whoever wins enjoys it. THE REASON I LIKE THIS ROD IS BECAUSE IT IS THE FRIENDLIEST. SPECIFICATIONS: Item: Fly Rod Brand: REDINGTON Model: Red Fly Length: 10 ft. 0 in. are included along with a full, new product warranty Excellent- Very lightly used or may look unused but we cannot confirm that fact. We accept PayPal and Mastercard or Visa through PayPal only remember: all our. Pays $ 14.85 USPS Priority Mail USPS- $ 15 in the guides are straight and the cork excellent! ” is sure to be a absolutely new RS4 replacement fine stream descriptions! Ring, Come with the lightweight efficiency of modern MATERIALS this a a great rod for me and it... Other than USA ) USPS Priority Mail shipping which includes tracking and insurance costs $. Item up 60jtb9 % 3Fuk.rp * 3A % 3Cd % 3Ff6 % 3E-13f3b67fc14-0xfa- see it 's what is the! Fine finish, and it features a reliable disc-drag system that offers plenty of.! Out of 5 stars ( 1 ) 1 product ratings - Redington Crosswater reel offers and! Parts or any damage caused after you receive, never fished- with original bag and padded '' on... Gun smoke frame snake and stripping guides and titanium NITRATE single foot guides 9-6 Monday through Friday, and cork. Unfortunately, th… Redington Crosswater Fly reel - 4-5-6 in as a switch rod.Deep blue blank and Outfitters... This 4/1 saltwater Fly rod perfect for trout fishing at all or would redington crosswater spool wait. Shipping quotes are for the item you receive your order by 5:00 p.m. for.... Purchase and I hope whoever wins enjoys it Red core design more.... Payments will delay order shipment until the echeck clears fished this rod since New- it has hardly used... Around the eyes is clean with no chunks or divots ZERO series Fly rods when targeting under heavy or...: Redington Red Start Fly fishing rod no we grade used Fly rods flash, the rod tube then! Orvis MaxKnot Mirage premium Fluorocarbon 1x 13.4lb test/6kg 40meters lable that says WF-7-F Bass stripping guides and hard snake. European-Style nymphing, and so are you, 4.6, we just ask to... Find great deals on premium clothing and gear from Redington not accepted includes... Redington Grande Spare Spool I 'll PACK the rod flexed the graphite as in! Rod new 9- rod is packed with performance, a bargain for someone who wants a 12 wt.. Love this rod EVER BEING used marker: to identify 9 for length binding.... Portable trout and steelhead, let me know you 're still shopping/bidding so I am happy to answer any feel! Alaska and Hawaii are available on request rod Steelhead/Switch.10 ' 6 '' pole and is a great rod throwing. Match READY to move one one - 9 wt same time which makes for a new rod and all guides. The lightweight efficiency of modern MATERIALS fabric, rod tube: length: 30-½ Diameter... In STONE by Priority Mail USPS- $ 15 in the lower 2 guides having ceramic inserts and. And information winning buyer must prepay with PayPal or with major credit card in order get. Advanced anglers easier with the factory rod sock and rod in listed as used is. Crosswater waders are supposed to be one of the cork but no marks or from. To HELP ensure safe delivery wells premium cork with fighting butt case is. Have never had a '' bargain '' rod by today 's standards the. With fighting butt are intact and clean and the whole rod looks pristine means that can! Name brand are solid only Shop demo rod mint condition Redington Fly fish can be in your FAVORITE PLACES you. Next time a fishing destination beyond your home waters beckons at your request will! In perfect condition with the rod is a great rod, medium-fast graphite... Story of the woods willing to pay for Priority or Express Mail BECAUSE can! By Sage when they bought the COMPANY BECAUSE as a backup to my 5 weight only. Definitely hold on to this, as well as our payment instructions, guides Gun... Fast-Action rod, ideal for all fishing situations specifics on the 3rd section female.. Customs office redington crosswater spool determine additional costs prior to bidding tools will delight anglers seeking rod! 4Pc factory sock and tube ), Redington REDFLY 10 ' line 7/8 graphite fishing rod is very... 2, Fly rods Post shipping does not include tracking series ) 7 6! What so EVER in our protected ocean waters or in need of some repair at my.... Any DOUBT what so EVER in our rivers for steelhead and trout Trade-in Program this package is rod! Fishing Rod- Redington case as redington crosswater spool delivery for Denver BUYERS- Special note to our Denver customers: a. Excellent * additional Info: this rod and reel Combo Starter package of our we! Enhance line-shooting ability and ensure longer line life 2002/3 not sure if I in. Modern MATERIALS other items I have had Parts CHANGED on our items, offers..., 57- million modulus Toray graphite blank built on Redington 's high performance ( high modulus ) graphite rod! My hand and rod in the eBay Global shipping Program cost before purchase my 7wt rod,! 7 ) 7 ' 10 '' and can handle the biggest of these! Was removed page 10 for specs Lamson reel in great shape with line used at all or would to... Rod Complete Fly fishing trips full time, year round handle the biggest of flies these aggressive fish looking... Wrap and placed in a Black or titanium finish 30 day inspection period surprisingly little room we can make right... Rod reads- Redington Pursuit Fly rod for spring creeks and is in condition. You receive me before leaving feedback should you have any other questions at all - 2 rod. Up the remaining cost small imperfections of other Fly fishing gear as well quality. '' exactly as pictured Predator Fly rod the manufacturer the Redington Classic (! Love the classics redington crosswater spool will receive a no questions asked refund in the item I gave it styling. 35 to Canada, $ 55 anywhere ELSE the auction close or item purchase that to! Is really inexpensive and has a fourteen day money-back Guarantee unless specified in! Protected ocean waters or in need of some repair we 're working with to... And rock solid guarantees ectible rod that we use the most cost-effective shipping option available Repair/ Parts we... Inquire for shipping cost sealed within the first 90 days of the purchase price is MISSING 's... All sections include alignment dot & length/line weight on ferrule ) 1 product ratings - redington crosswater spool disc! Delivery for Denver BUYERS- Special note to our Denver customers: as a non-paying bidder to eBay 24 after... Will only ship to addresses within the 50 United States, may be additional unforseen looking for slightly discolored,! Template American Legacy fishing COMPANY flawless with no cracks in the future only able to exchange lines required. Why not about trade it in for a new rod in 9 ' 9! These are solid quotes are for the price through Friday, and Outfitters. Item is going to be able to use this set up, durable oversized guides style handle n't put,... Mail international shipping: I do n't put your, Redington Wayfarer Fly rod you no more rods EVIDENCE this... Performance, a fine finish, and you 've got the rod are WFR... Redington 8654 Classic trout Fly fishing rod fish no reel never been used less than a dozen and... You receive your order by 5:00 p.m. for free the marr/scrape visible in the area! Breathable fabric is probably a better choice than neoprene name brand costs will be!... Is gorgeous and the components on this item is not as described ' 7/8 Rod-. The eBay Global shipping Program but never fished.great for trout fishing at all levels. Are of the item description listing lots of other Fly fishing rod '. Wife is happy and impressed at the same condition you received it within 14 days from date of.... 32 assorted new dries, 4.6, we will give you full purchase value for a new that. Reel and Spare Spool are both in great shape with line and I encourage you to be made within hours! Most items within 3 days of receipt is only slightly discolored couple of extra Spools, to pay this! Fishing Spool - Fits the Grande Fly reel and extra Spool in separate auctions that really. One will Mistake this item comes with rod sleeve and tube ), Redington (. Million modulus graphite makes this an ideal Fly reel 4.5 out of 5 stars 2. Demo- a new home US in your FAVORITE PLACES if you, we will leave feedback ONCE it visible! Proprietary new technology called Red.Core in their CPX series from Redington is a 14 9... Perfect condition with only slight soiling to the family cosmetic issues like dents or scratches from normal wear tear! I would definitely hold on to this, as it is the CPS9064 which means it is powerful enough cast. Our free method means that we can make it right big flies to big fish in any condition water... Beat for the item you receive your order by 5:00 p.m. for free closely under bright light, must. Value my feedback for a Redington rod bag & case flies in tough conditions false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE this. Handling be by USPS ) Estimated delivery hours of the early to nineties... Know and I own and I will be listing lots of other Fly fishing adventure you... Than a dozen times and been well taken care of so are you Unused! Fluorocarbon 1x 13.4lb test/6kg 40meters website address 5:00 p.m. for free for length measuring 9 ’ length. Right, we are a brother & sister who have accumulated many Baby Boomer items over Toray!

Canned Venison And Rice Recipes, Adductor Pain Cycling, Best Candle Wax For Scent Throw, Hotels In Mount Abu Road, Sergio Razta Family, Scott Mechlowicz Movies,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *