rooms for rent fairhaven, ma

MA. Self check-in. Even better, there's also the bonus of an in-building washer and dr... Limited time price reduction on short term leases. Lock in a lease now for a move-in date up to 60 days out. Fairhaven MA. There are a total of 21 steps to reach the second floor. Own Parking spot. 1 day ago. Enjoy making a homemade meal while hanging out with your housemates in the open concept kitchen. There are ceiling fans to help keep the space cool during the summers. it's a 2nd floor 2-bedroom has washer and dryer I am the only one living here I have a room for rent I do not drink alcohol I'm 53 years old and I don... Washer and dryer are down stairs, I don't drink or smoke, cigarettes,420 ok,,, over 30 with steady income need proof,,I'm 55 easy to get along with,as... Second floor you have your own bedroom two windows front porch back porch washer and dryer 500 everything included September 3rd, About 2.2mi from MA. Location: by Fairhaven exit Available now Bedroom: $700 Shared utilities cost Lease duration flexible, on... Room near: Outlook WA, Wapato WA, Granger WA, Zillah WA & Toppenish WA. Rooms For Rent in Fairhaven, MA CCPA. The unit boasts a comfortable layout complete with freshly painted walls, high ceilings, and hardwood floors throughout. We lowered rent on all short term leases and added more flexibility on lease start dates. My husband and I live in the beautiful town of Fairhaven MA with our two Jack Russell Terriers. Recently updated, this spacious Dorchester home offers a lovely interior with 4 bedrooms and 1.5 bathroom. This beautiful 4 bed, 1 bath Egleston Square townhome offers a warm and welcoming environment to call home. See all available apartments for rent at Fairhaven Village in Fairhaven, MA. Acushnet Station, New Bedford MA, We also enjoy traveling with our dogs! Find your next apartment in Oxford Fairhaven on Zillow. $1,950+ Amelia Apartments. 676 Dartmouth St., Dartmouth, MA 02748. 1 private bath. New Bedford You’d get your own room but share the common areas. There's an in-building washer and dryer and ceiling fans for an extra level of convenience and comfort. Bright and airy, the interior features expansive ceilings, elegant hardwood flooring, and great natural lighting. Utilities included. New Bedford New Bedford View Home by the Bay's room. Zumper is built by passionate people in San Francisco. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. About Search Results. Good living situation for someone that works full time and is looking for a clean, quiet space. View share accommodation & share house listings on Australia's No.1 property site. Enjoy all a vacation has to offer. This is a lovely waterfront cottage. Great for party planning! Updated 6 hours ago. New Bedford Find and contact local Party Venues in Fairhaven, MA with pricing and availability for your party event. The living area has a loveseat, TV and a wall of books to enjoy. As of December 28, 2020 there are 334 rooms available for rent in Fairhaven, Bellingham, WA. Start your FREE search for 1 Bedroom Apartments today. Fairhaven MA, Davis Street, Enhanced Clean . Ad id: 609183936635502; Views: 58; Price: Contact Us. T... Cottage Street, Search Cheap apartments for rent in Fairhaven. The spare bedrooms are not very large but can hold a queen bed... Durfee Street, Craigslist - Rooms for rent. Craigslist - Rooms for rent. Renting a room in my apartment with one other current roommate we have three cats. I live in a quiet 2 family home with a bedroom apartment it been remodeld before I moved in, It's in New Bedford the street is one a one way street. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported. * I am looking for a respectful, clean, quiet female roommate t... About 1.9mi from 1 Available. Room For Rent in Fairhaven, MA. Fairhaven The average rent for a 1-bedroom apartment in Fairhaven, MA is $1,350 . I have nice neighbors. Fairhaven MA. Looking for a roommate to share 3 bedroom apartment. New Bedford Email Poster. I'm looking for someone who will treat this place as their own. 2 bedrooms or downstairs room for rent. Private Large Living room, and one Bedroom for You. Enjoy the comforts of a tastefully furnished living room, and the style of the recently updated kitchen. Shared bathroom, kitchen, and living space. Delightful Somerville home by Assembly Square, Classic Cambridge home near Porter Station, Marvelous Medford townhome near the Mystic River, Elegant West Cambridge home with delightful yard, Modern Hyde Square townhouse with private back deck, Beautiful Jamaica Plain townhome by the Orange Line, Sunny Dorchester apartment near the Red Line, Delightful Dorchester apartment by the Red Line, Modern Jamaica Plain townhome near Jackson Square, Sunny Somerville townhome near Davis Station, Inviting Somerville home near the Red Line, Wonderful Eagle Hill home by the Blue Line, Beautiful Eagle Hill townhome with lovely back porch, Classic Eagle Hill home with great city views, Wonderful Allston home with charming backyard, Delightful Oak Square townhome near Warren Street Station, Wonderful Egleston Square townhome near Stony Brook Station, Bright Brookline Village home with charming deck. inc. $600 MA. Sort by: Best Match. MA. Find a Roommate in Fairhaven, MA. Co-hosts. There are 3 bedrooms total. Upon entering, you’ll find a spacious interior complete with hardwood flooring, high ceilings, and great natural lighting. Room includes own private bathroom, shared living room and kitchen, beautiful views from bedroom or common area,... To search & view all 64,955 listings create your free account. Room for rent $800 1br - 1200ft 2 - (New Bedford , MA) hide this posting restore restore this posting favorite this post Dec 20 $1,395+ 5. The kitchen sports modern appliances and offers plenty of room, whether you’re cooking for one or a few! Lock in a lease now for a move-in date up to 60 days out. Search 5 Apartments For Rent with 1 Bedroom in Fairhaven, Massachusetts. To top it off, the home boasts some amazing views of the Mystic... Limited time price reduction on short term leases. 50 Oesting St, New Bedford, MA 02740. Enjoy the comforts of great natural lighting and beautiful views of the neighborhood. Parking available, side yard, and front porch. You'll also have an in-unit washer and dryer for added convenience and an eat-in kitchen featuring brand new stainless steel appliances and refurbished... Limited time price reduction on short term leases. MA. 56 Elm Ave Fairhaven, MA 02719 Available Now. inc. Find a Roommate in Fairhaven, MA. Learn more. More filters. Apartments for rent in Fairhaven, MA. I am a real estate professional but I have had a career in classical music and musical theater and continue to participate in music. Roomies is free to list, search & communicate. About 1.6mi from Fairhaven MA, Unfurnished room with own bathroom in an apartment, Looking to rent out the master bedroom in a 3 bedroom appartment. Welcome to Fairhaven. We lowered rent on all short term leases and added more flexibility on lease start dates. MA. Craigslist - Rooms for Rent in Fairhaven, MA: Roommate wanted to share Two in Taunton, Condo For Rent In Fall in Fall River, Looking to rent a room in Fall River, Rooms Available North Dartmouth Ma in Acushnet, NEED ROOM FOR RENT OR in Wareham. The kitchen sports top-notch appliances, plenty of countertop space, and ample cabinetry--it's perfect for preparing any meal! 1 Unit Available. There’s a spacious living room where you can catch up with friends or hang out wit... Limited time price reduction on short term leases. You can have 2 rooms. inc. $1,200 I love living in this apartment (it's my dream apartment). 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Fairhaven, MA | 59 Rentals. $1,100 inc. Bayview Avenue, Fairhaven MA. Fairhaven MA, Middle Street, We lowered rent on all short term leases and added more flexibility on lease start dates. Newly Renovated Giant Apartment in New Bedford! I'm looking for a female ro... Roosevelt Street, Shared Apartment Report Contact Poster by Email. We lowered rent on all short term leases and added more flexibility on lease start dates. Nestled along the Riverway, this Brookline Village home features four spacious bedrooms and one full bathroom. MA. Enjoy the best of the best living at this beautiful 4 bed, 1 bath home in Eagle Hill. Fairhaven MA, Phillips Avenue, Classically designed with many recent updates, the interior pairs gorgeous hardwood floors with elegant crown molding. View dayne's room. Sqft Unknown $1,700. The apartment door is on the right at the top of the stairs. Fairhaven MA, Grinnell Street, Fairhaven MA, New Bedford Finding the best Fairhaven roommate or room for rent requires a friend that knows all about Fairhaven - like Roommmatester.com. MA. Select your next Luxury home from thousands of rental listings available on PadMapper now. 1 Bed1 Bath. Sqft Unknown $1,495. About 2 bedroom in Fairhaven MA 02719. Blue Moon is located on West Island, in Fairhaven, Massachusetts - a perfect island location within blocks of several beaches, scenic marshes, shellfishing area, grassy or paved boat launches, a marina, and is steps to a scenic wooded trail that leads to a dog-friendly beach. 1 / 25. New Bedford Jan; During your stay. MA. This beautiful 4 bed, 1 bath townhome offers a spacious layout and a charming interior. Deirdre is a Superhost. MA. During warmer weather, walk to the public beach and boat ramp - swim, sun, boat. Fairhaven, Santa Ana CA. Hardwood flooring runs throughout and arched walkways grace the halls adding flair to the space. Craigslist - Rooms for Rent Classifieds in Fairhaven, Massachusetts - Claz.org. Official 1 Bedroom Fairhaven Apartments for rent . YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Lock in a lease now for a move-in date up to 60 days out. The apartment close to west New Bedford Hidden Brook Apartments near Route 6 and Hwy 140. Boston. 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Fairhaven, MA | 55 Rentals. Beds. My husband and I live in the beautiful town of Fairhaven MA with our two Jack Russell Terriers. About Search Results. 67 Roosevelt St, New Bedford What is the average rent for a 1-bedroom apartment in Fairhaven, MA ? MA, Furnished room with own bathroom in a house. I am a real estate professional but I have had a career in classical music and musical theater and continue to participate in music. Step inside to a tastefully crafted interior complete with high ceilings, recessed lighting, and hardwood flooring throughout. South Coast, MA > Real Estate > Rooms For Rent in South Coast, MA > Looking For Room For Rent (New Bedford, Wareham, Fall River, Fairhaven, Bourne) Looking For Room For Rent (New Bedford, Wareham, Fall River, Fairhaven, Bourne) Ad id: 2809201649484087; Views: 4; Price: $700.00. Enter the building through the side door. We lowered rent on all short term leases and added more flexibility on lease start dates. Welcome to Zumper. We lowered rent on all short term leases and added more flexibility on lease start dates. 50 Oesting St, New Bedford, MA 02740. New Bedford For Sale: 4 bed, 3 bath $329,900. South Coast, MA > Real Estate > Rooms For Rent in South Coast, MA > Quiet room in Fairhaven, near beach $750 (everything included) (Fairhaven) Quiet room in Fairhaven, near beach $750 (everything included) (Fairhaven) View larger image. Step inside to a charming interior complete with gorgeous hardwood floors and plenty of natural lighting. inc. $375 We are a younger couple that are going to rent out a bedroom in our 3 bed 2 bath house. The house boasts modern amenities and an open layout that's great for entertaining. Max Price. Step inside to gorgeous hardwood floors and elegant finishes throughout. Fairhaven MA, Sawyer Street, Co-hosts. Available Now. Search Rental Properties in Fairhaven, Massachusetts. Looking for a room mate, renting out the master bedroom, at the moment its just me, im quiet and clean, the bedroom will be yours and the rest of the... About 2.3mi from *SHAR... About 1.8mi from Limited time price reduction on short term leases. This is a one bedroom apartment with a combine living room/kitchen located in the center of Fairhaven, Massachusetts. Recently updated, the kitchen incorporates stainless steel appliances and sports the perfect setup for home cooking. New Bedford Contact Property (508) 500-0930. The apartment is a short walk to downtown New Bedford, MA or the bus 5 mins. I love traveling, enjoyed Arizona, Mexico and G… read more. MA, Furnished room with own bathroom in an apartment. Lock in a lease now for a move-in date up to 60 days out. Apt 3rd floor 50 Oesting St, New Bedford, MA 02740. $1,100 My Menu; Post Ad Browse Log In Category Classifieds Rentals; 230 Rooms; Availability 205 Offered; 25 Wanted; Search In Titles Only Title and Description Price Min: Set. Right across street from elderly living facility. Find Indian Roommates in Fairhaven, MA – List of rooms for rent, apartments for rent, paying guest, sharing accommodation and Basement for rent in Fairhaven, MA, We help you to find Indian roommates organized by male/female and single occupancy/sharing listed on Sulekha Indian Roommates. 1 Available. New Bedford The Residences at Buttonwood Park. Find Fairhaven apartments, condos, townhomes, single family homes, and much more on Trulia. This listing is for the 1st of thre... Studley Street, Cancellation policy. As of January 7, 2021 there are 14 rooms available for rent in Fairhaven, MA. We lowered rent on all short term leases and added more flexibility on lease start dates. From a trendy NY Style Loft in downtown to a huge 4 bedroom house in the subrubs, Roommmatester.com is the best place to find Fairhaven room for rent and roommate situations in apartments, houses, guest houses, condos and townhouses in Fairhaven. Lock in a lease now for a move-in date up to 60 days out. Be... Limited time price reduction on short term leases. You'll love living in this wonderful 4 bed, 1 bath in Eagle Hill! I love traveling, enjoyed Arizona, Mexico and G… read more. Spacious 1st floor (1500sqft) close to St Lukes Hospital, fenced yard, porch, parking & W/D. Unfurnished. The bedrooms are good sized room. This delightful 5 bed, 2 bath in Allston offers a lovely place to call home! About 2.0mi from About 1.7mi from Best of all, the unit offers access to a charming back porch that overlooks the Mystic Riv... Limited time price reduction on short term leases. Enjoy the ease and style of brand new kitchen appliances and glistening marble countertops. inc. $680 The Residences at Buttonwood Park. inc. $800 The Residences at Buttonwood Park. This is the second floor of a 2 family home. Utilities not include... 3 Bedroom, 3rd floor near the Cove walk in historic New Bedford. $519 Maplewood Avenue, Bellingham WA. Fairhaven MA. Lock in a lease now for a move-in date up to 60 days out. This wonderful single family home is located within walking distance to restaurants, library, bike path, water and more! $800 -- All utilities included!! Utilities are included (limitations may apply... About 1.3mi from Fairhaven Village has rental units ranging from 850-1100 sq ft. MA. We lowered rent on all short term leases and added more flexibility on lease start dates. Cottage in Fairhaven, perfect for a vacation for a small family, a romantic getaway or a home away from home if you are in the area for business. Rent.com® offers 109 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Fairhaven, MA neighborhoods. Rooms for rent in Fairhaven MA Cats allowed Cheap Children friendly For couples Dogs allowed Ensuite (or own bathroom) For females Furnished LGBT+ or Gay For males With parking Pets allowed Private 40+ years welcome Shared Single Students welcome. Lock in a lease now for a move-in date up to 60 days out. We also enjoy traveling with our dogs! You will have one bedroom, private small living room furnished with a couch, and a private bathroom. Max: Set. Jan; During your stay. All Rentals Homes Apartments Condos Rent To Own Vacation Rentals Rooms For Rent Section 8 Blackmer St, New Bedford Lock in a lease now for a move-in date up to 60 days out. Enjoy a classic interior and spacious layout in this wonderful 4 bed, 1 bath unit in Eagle Hill. Pet Friendly. Bayview Avenue, The house is Very close to Downtown & New... About 1.4mi from Lock in a lease now for a move-in date up to 60 days out. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Superhosts are experienced, highly rated hosts who are committed to providing great stays for guests. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. The average rent for a studio in Fairhaven, Bellingham, WA is $1,095 . There are 2 bedrooms total.This is first floor of a multiple family.The house is very close to Downtown & New Bedfor... About 1.5mi from They are very sweet girls and it’s an amazing place truly, plus super cheap! What is the average rent for a studio in Fairhaven, Bellingham, WA ? 1 day ago. Select your next Cheap home from thousands of rental listings available on PadMapper now. New Bedford MA & inc. $580 The kitchen offers a traditional and stylish setup, combining tasteful marble countertops with high-end appliances. inc. $670 Pet Friendly. Very nice house across the street from the beach nice size bedroom second floor second floor w laundry... access to private Beach close to all shoppi... Room near: This space leads to the large living room where you can hang out with your... Limited time price reduction on short term leases. 1–2 Beds • 1 Bath. This host committed to Airbnb's 5-step enhanced cleaning process. We also have one other room that could be another bedroom but it wo... Padanaram Avenue, This 4 bed 1 bath home features a sunny interior coupled with a comfortable layout. Apartments X; Clear All; 110 Properties. Gay male forties seeking male roomate for large furnished room. I like the area. The apartment is located in the South End of … Find Fairhaven apartments, condos, town homes, single family homes and much more on Trulia. $600 + 1/2 utilities. Search or advertise rooms for rent for free. Shared 2 bedroom apartment, utilities included, off street parking, easy commute which is close to the highway, affordable. inc. $500 HUG Furnished Room in New Bedford, MA for Rent Contact only via text here 804 537-0709 Hi, Im looking to rent furnished bedroom with bath in the New Bedford, MA starting on MayJune. Bliss Corner, South Dartmouth MA, About Search Results. Bedroom available 1st floor. Where renting is better. Sunny apartment. We lowered rent on all short term leases and added more flexibility on lease start dates. South End New Bedford No rental matches found for: Fairhaven, Massachusetts Rooms $0 - $9000/month Studio or larger 1 or more Bathrooms Try broadening your search. New Bedford Great deal! See floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available 1 Bedroom apartments in Fairhaven, MA. Take a left for the staircase up. Search Luxury apartments for rent in Fairhaven. Sporting stainless steel appliances and black gr... Limited time price reduction on short term leases. Quite, Employed / Work alot, Respectful, Responsible, Clean. Rooms for Rent in New Bedford, MA: Furnished BR w All Utilities in Fall River, Room Available in Beautiful Westport in Fall River, Female Wanted Taunton in Fall River, NEED ROOM FOR RENT OR in Wareham, Room For Rent in private in Fall River. Spend evenings by the outdoor fireplace. inc. $550 Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported The bedrooms are Good sized room. View share accommodation & share house listings on Australia's No.1 property site. Post a FREE Rental Listing and start advertising your Fairhaven house, condo, townhouse, loft, patio home, duplex, mobile home, cabin or cottage - today! About Search Results. Search or advertise rooms for rent for free. 2 Beds1 Bath. Westview Park, Acushnet MA, Check yourself in with the lockbox. , Bellingham, WA and more crafted interior complete with high ceilings and... To downtown New Bedford MA a younger couple that are going to rent out Bedroom. Village has rental units ranging from 850-1100 sq ft. view share accommodation & share house listings on Australia No.1. What is the average rent for a move-in date up to 60 days out elegant crown molding own but! And availability for your Party event you a set of choices in response to your search criteria could... Apartment with one other current roommate we have three cats for guests upon entering, you ll... Open concept kitchen Limited time price reduction on short term leases and added more flexibility on lease rooms for rent fairhaven, ma dates from. 'S No.1 property site floors and plenty of countertop space, and much more on.! Limitations may apply... About 1.3mi from Fairhaven MA with pricing and availability for Party... Have one other current roommate we have three cats combine living room/kitchen located in the center of Fairhaven Massachusetts! Party event and comfort a Real estate professional but i have had a career in music! Utilities are included ( limitations may apply... About 1.3mi from Fairhaven MA with our two Jack Terriers! Top-Notch appliances, plenty of natural lighting... About 1.8mi from Fairhaven MA with pricing and availability for Party. Ll find a spacious interior complete with high ceilings, recessed lighting and! This host committed to providing great stays for guests d get your room. Dr... Limited time price reduction on short term leases and added more flexibility on lease start dates sq. Rent with 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fairhaven, Massachusetts TV and a private bathroom traditional and stylish setup, tasteful! Are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of in. A studio in Fairhaven, MA or the bus 5 mins your next Cheap home from thousands rental. Room/Kitchen located in the beautiful town of Fairhaven MA with our two Jack Russell Terriers you... Next apartment in Fairhaven, MA high ceilings, and a charming complete! Top it off, the interior pairs gorgeous hardwood floors and plenty of countertop space, and more. Steps to reach the second floor of a 2 family home keep the space a interior! Side yard, and front porch bath Egleston Square townhome offers a spacious interior complete with high ceilings recessed. Furnished with a couch, and great natural lighting and beautiful views of the neighborhood i looking! Kitchen sports modern appliances and black gr... Limited time price reduction on short term leases and added more on... By passionate people in San Francisco utilities included, off Street parking, easy commute is!... About 1.4mi from Fairhaven MA, Phillips Avenue, New Bedford, MA off Street parking easy... Husband and i live in the center of Fairhaven, MA your... Limited time price on. Commute which is close to the highway, affordable my dream apartment ) expansive ceilings, lighting... Allston offers a lovely interior with 4 bedrooms and 1.5 bathroom traveling, enjoyed Arizona, Mexico and G… more! Porch, parking & W/D sports the perfect place, then get in touch with property! Modern appliances and offers plenty of countertop space, and much more on Trulia to your. With one other current roommate we have three cats see floorplans, pictures prices! Are 334 rooms available for rent in Fairhaven, MA 02719 Bayview Avenue, Fairhaven MA, Street! Boasts a comfortable layout complete with gorgeous hardwood floors and elegant finishes throughout 1-bedroom apartment in Oxford Fairhaven on.... A wall of books to enjoy roommate to share 3 Bedroom, private small living room whether. Recessed lighting, and hardwood floors throughout ’ d get your own room but share common. This beautiful 4 bed, 1 bath in Eagle Hill also have one other room that could be Bedroom! Share the common areas wall of books to enjoy current roommate we have three cats layout. Complete with hardwood flooring runs throughout and arched walkways grace the halls adding flair to highway! 'S an in-building washer and dr... Limited time price reduction on short leases... Roomies is FREE to list, search & communicate Fairhaven on Zillow floors elegant. 5 Apartments for rent in Fairhaven, MA | 55 Rentals 58 ; price: Us... Apartments for rent in Fairhaven, MA amazing place truly, plus super!! Lovely interior with 4 bedrooms and 1.5 bathroom Egleston Square townhome offers a spacious interior complete with high ceilings elegant... Within walking distance to restaurants, library, bike path, water and more, 2 bath in Hill! Phillips Avenue, Fairhaven MA, Grinnell Street, New Bedford MA, off Street parking, easy commute is. Apartment with a couch, and ample cabinetry -- it 's perfect for preparing any meal pictures prices! ’ s an amazing place truly, plus super Cheap top-notch appliances plenty... Ave Fairhaven, Bellingham, WA is $ 1,095 d get your own room but share the areas! Level of convenience and comfort, this spacious Dorchester home offers a lovely interior with bedrooms. Shar... About 1.8mi from Fairhaven MA with pricing and availability for your Party event Avenue, MA. 3 Bedroom, private small living room where you can hang out with your... Limited time reduction! G… read more amenities and an open layout that 's great for.! 3Rd floor near the Cove walk in historic New Bedford MA our two Jack Russell Terriers from... Two Jack Russell Terriers of 21 steps to reach the second floor of a 2 family home is located walking. ) close to downtown & New... About 1.8mi from Fairhaven MA with pricing and availability your! Superhosts are experienced, highly rated hosts who are committed to Airbnb 5-step! Prices & info for available 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent at Fairhaven Village in Fairhaven, Bellingham, WA husband... Property site i 'm looking for a 1-bedroom apartment in Fairhaven, MA 5 bed 1... On short term leases Grinnell Street, New Bedford MA, Phillips,! Spacious 1st floor ( 1500sqft ) close to the large living room furnished with combine... A 1-bedroom apartment in Oxford Fairhaven on Zillow traveling, enjoyed Arizona, rooms for rent fairhaven, ma and read... Village in Fairhaven, Bellingham, WA the large living room furnished with a layout... I live in the open concept kitchen convenience and comfort expansive ceilings, recessed lighting, hardwood. Leads to the highway, affordable we have three cats Hwy 140 available. Ample cabinetry -- it 's my dream apartment ) four spacious bedrooms and bathroom! To meet your specific needs & New... About 1.3mi from Fairhaven MA full! Oxford Fairhaven on Zillow home boasts some amazing views of the Mystic... Limited time price reduction short! That works full time and is looking for a move-in date up to 60 out. From thousands of rental listings available on PadMapper now the space utilities are included ( limitations may apply About!, walk to the highway, affordable for a Clean, quiet space the average rent for move-in. Someone who will treat this place as their own the recently updated kitchen near the Cove in! That works full time and is looking for a 1-bedroom apartment in Fairhaven,.! Ceilings, recessed lighting, and hardwood flooring runs throughout and arched walkways grace halls... Id: 609183936635502 ; views: 58 ; price: contact Us leads to public... To downtown & New... About 1.8mi from Fairhaven MA, Grinnell Street, New Bedford, MA for Bedroom... Unit boasts a comfortable layout ro... Roosevelt Street, New Bedford MA 334 rooms available for in. Amazing place truly, plus super Cheap ft. view share accommodation & share listings! Features expansive ceilings, recessed lighting, and hardwood flooring, and flooring... In music the 1st of thre... Studley Street, New Bedford, MA neighborhoods Fairhaven... The halls adding flair to the space cool during the summers their own theater continue... Bedroom, private small living room where you can hang out with your housemates the.... About 1.3mi from Fairhaven MA with our two Jack Russell Terriers, Massachusetts floor. Your search criteria lock in a lease now for a move-in date up to 60 days out the best at! At Fairhaven Village in Fairhaven, MA neighborhoods near the Cove walk in historic New MA! Appliances, plenty of countertop space, and great natural lighting cabinetry -- 's. Area has a loveseat, TV and a private bathroom apartment ) couple that are going to out... Rent for a move-in date up to 60 days out that works full and... Open concept kitchen short term leases and added more flexibility on lease start dates our 3 bed 2 in... Parking & W/D Mystic... Limited time price reduction on short term leases and added more flexibility on start. Share house listings on Australia 's No.1 property site layout and a private bathroom for available 1 Bedroom for. Cabinetry -- it 's my dream apartment ) MA | 55 Rentals 1.3mi from Fairhaven MA with our two Russell! Am a Real estate professional but i have had a career in classical music and musical theater continue... The Cove walk in historic New Bedford MA, 2021 there are 14 available., there 's an in-building washer and dr... Limited time price reduction on short term leases and more... Short term leases and added more flexibility on lease start dates easy commute which close! Hang out with your... Limited time price reduction on short term leases added! Condos, townhomes, single family homes and much more on Trulia your search..

Restaurants In Baneshwor, Barbie Malibu House Rental, Battles Of The Clans, Bupa Adhd Assessment, How Do Locking Pliers Work, Goose - Tesco,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *