shisha lounge menu

Using finest and freshest ingredients has lead Shisha Lounge to be undoubtedly offer the best Middle Eastern cuisine. Our Services. Opening Times: Monday - Thursday: 12:30pm - 12:30am Friday - Sunday: 12:30pm - 1am. A blend of creamy yogurt, shallots, and a dash of ground black peppers. * Served with feta cheese. DRINKS & Cocktail Menu. * Only mozzarella stick cheese add $2. A newly established shisha lounge based in the heart of Leicester, on London Road, offering an excellent range of shisha flavours, food, desserts and entertainment. Mon-Sun: 12pm-10pm. Crispy French fries topped with melted feta cheese and chopped parsley. Chicken, splash of fresh lime, onions, carrots, celery and parsley. House hummus with a zing of chipotle chili sauce. PLEASE NOTE. Beef kabob served with a skewer of beef koobideh or boneless chicken. The restaurant. On a nice evening. Google. :). They had my table ready, balloons, drinks and just so welcoming and friendly! Events What's On News. OPENING HOURS. Whatever the outdoor temperature, we are a … B rand New Experience. Shisha Lounge Special Combo Platter (6 Person) Torsh Kebab, lari chicken kebab, barg kebab, 2 skewers kobideh kebab, khashkhash kebab, fillet fish kebab and shishlik kebab. pressed avocado, cream cheese, tomato, and spinach sandwich. Glass Shisha (£5) Fruit Head (£5) Located just off the M1, the Luton, Chiltern Terrace is a Shisha Lounge, restaurant and bar offering customers premium shisha, gourmet food and mlikshakes / … MENUS. Menu. Jalapeno Poppers. – Crisscut fries add $2 – Steak fries add $1, Our signature made from scratch spicy chicken wings smothered in sweet chili sauce. #WhatAVu. Large lounge (for london) with a lot of seating. I had a very special birthday here and despite all the covid restrictions and different needs of my group Silvia and Tahseen made it such a great experience! No tracksuits, tracksuit shorts, slippers or sliders. Offering bespoke shisha flavours with a tantelising food and drinks menu. GETTING HERE. Succulent filet mignon marinated and skewered to perfection. Friday: 12:00pm - 22:00pm Tigerbay is the ultimate Shisha smoking experience in London with exclusive cocktails and a premium range of Shisha. Our newly refurbished lounge, VIP Area and Garden have been assembled with you in mind and is absolutely full of surprises! Loved the VIP area. VIEW OUR MENU. Baby spring mix tossed with pomegranate dressing & cherry tomatoes. Certified Angus beef, special shisha chipotle dressing, thick cut cheese, pickled red pepper, grilled onion, jalapenos and lettuce – Served on brioche bun. – Add pepper jack cheese $1. Christina was a great host and made me and my girls feel at home. Shisha & Dessert Menu. 020 8950 3883. info@vulounge.co.uk. Zeyaras shisha Lounge east London, is Londons best shisha bar featuring an exquisite middle eastern setting as well as a middle eastern food menu Grilled chicken breast, avocado, grilled tomatoes, house pesto spread and mozzarella. LOUNGE. *AGE 18 + ONLY*. Fresh herbs, noodles, pinto beans and kashk (whey), flavored with sauteed garlic and mint. Monday: 12:00pm - 22:00pm We are the first and only offering Starbuzz Carbine Shishas with all our mixes at standard price. 21's and over and ID may be requested. Mia Lounge Mia is located few minutes walk from Swiss Cottage station, with a capacity of 175 guests over 3 floors including a modern restaurant, shisha penthouse and exclusive lounge. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make bookings online for Shisha Lounge @ Waterfront London. Bar Menu. Specially prepared minced beef and herbs. A mixture of western and eastern influences, our starters are the perfect option for those who want a quick bite to eat alongside their smoke. Combination of 3 mozzarella sticks, 3 zucchini coins and 3 cream cheese stuffed jalapenos. bookings@tigerbayshisha.co.uk News Goodmayes shisha lounge loses licence over illegal party. And stories. The outdoor seating arrangements and environment was great i would definitely visit again and recommend this place if you want a enjoyable experience. Delivery Blog Menu Bar Shisha Events Hart Happy Hour COVID-19 Gallery About Us Contact Delivery Blog Menu Bar Shisha Events Hart Happy Hour COVID-19 Gallery About Us Contact CONTACT US. Delicious tuna, fresh parsley and chopped fresh onions pressed in sourdough bread. Shredded eggplants, eggs, garlic, and tomatoes. 2-Shisha pizzas or spinach pockets, zucchini, 3-Mozzarella sticks, 3 jalapeno poppers, served over french fries * Steak or crisscut fries add $1. Syon Lounge’s menu showcases the best of Pan-Asian and Sushi cuisine established by our world renowned Chef. Website Designed by Alex Graphics, Steak or Crisscut Fries (Paris w/Pilsner), Garlic Roasted Edamame (Pairs w/Hefenweizen), Shisha Mule ( Some call it the “Moscow Mule” ). Wide selection of Ice Creams, Sundaes, Waffles,Carpes, Pan Cakes, Smoothies, Milkshakes, Cakes, Baklava, Fruit Salads, Non-Alcoholic Cocktails .. you name it .. we have it! Saturday: 12:00pm - 22:00pm, 234 Kingsbury Road, NW9 0BH, London, UK I loved the space and atmosphere but I loved the drinks made by the mara and their professionalism! A full skewer of beef koobideh & skewer of boneless chicken kabob. Sunday: 12:00pm - 22:00pm Monday: 12:00pm - 22:00pm Tuesday: 12:00pm - 22:00pm ... TIGERBAY SHISHA LOUNGE. Menu Shisha Lounge offers wide range of dishes from traditional Persian dishes, Arabic dishes to Mediterranean cuisine. I went there a few days ago and I was delighted by the service of Mara. Thursday: 12:00pm - 22:00pm Previous. 1 skewer of beef kabob, 2 skewers of koobideh, 2 skewers of bonelesss chicken, served with grilled tomatoes, and anaheim peppers – Also served with rice, salad, or half-and-half. Premium beef sausage in our sourdough bread, dressed with smoked chipotle dressing. Crispy French topped with melted feta cheese and chicken shawarma slices. Mixture of cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions & lemon mint dressing. * Served with premium pita bread. Fried boneless chicken sections, Smothered with creamy Siracha dressing, topped with lettuce, tomatoes and onions. A Shisha Lounge based in the heart of Leicester, opposite NCP car park. Located in Deptford, South London, Kick N Munch Lounge is the place that has it all. Click and Collect. Thank you girls and the rest of the team ❣️. Shout out to Ali for the top service and looking after us see you again. And great Shisha flavours and fabulous service i would definitely come back and tall my friends about you guys. Bulgur, Italian parsley, tomatoes, onions, and selected herbs. At Belle lounge it is our mission to provide healthy, fast and delicious Ethiopian or Eritrean Middle Eastern food in a clean, friendly and convenient dining environment. Lounge Policy. The lounge is great and I certainly will be back. I had a chance to have a small talk with her and she was so caring and professional. £5. The Banc Outdoor Shisha Lounge operates a strict dress code policy of smart/casual dress code. Chopped lettuce and cabbage mixed with black beans, diced tomatoes, chickpeas, corn, red onions and ranch dressing. Chiltern Terrace - A premium shisha lounge in Luton, Greater London. Dear Customer, In line with government guidance we are required to endeavor to keep a record of visitors to our lounge for 21 days. I recommend! Our food will entice you to try our authentic line of spices and flavours. Cuts of spiced chicken layered on soft pita. Tender chicken breast marinated in lemon juice and saffron. The people that gather here appreciate that smoking the shisha pipe is one of life’s great pleasures. Wide selection of Pizza food to have delivered to your door. Great music great atmosphere.I have to give it to smallz for making my shisha 10/10 and for helping me choose the right flavour. I would recommend to anyone looking for a mixture of chilled vibes and great food and music! Premium all-beef-sausage, tomatoes, parsley, lettuce, pickled cucmbers and house dressing. Our house hummus topped with seasoned ground beef * Served with premium pita bread, Slices of refreshing watermelon. And great cocktails and drinks. Our original ghorme-sabzi prepared meatless with succulent mushrooms. Our lounge seating area is 18+ Our restaurant is family friendly. You won’t be disappointed! Reservations See you soon Join us. ... See our newly updated menu with burgers, chips and new drinks! Shisha Lounge, Puerto Banus: See 27 unbiased reviews of Shisha Lounge, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #117 of 140 restaurants in Puerto Banus. 2-Shisha pizzas or spinach pockets, zucchini, 3-Mozzarella sticks, 3 jalapeno poppers, served over french fries * Steak or crisscut fries add $1 Shisha Sampler $ 14 Caspian Kebab Chopped mixed cabbage, topped with grilled chicken chunks tungerine cloves, sliced almonds, crispy noodles & Asian sesame dressing. Shisha Lounge Cafe Dubai; Shisha Lounge Cafe, Al Hudaiba and Around; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Shisha Lounge Cafe Restaurant on … Waiters are good and doormen are friendly too. Next. Just one con: lack of information about the toilets place. Shisha Cafe Lounge opens its doors for those who want an exceptional experience with their hookah. Melted cheddar cheese layered across the grilled chicken breast, roasted bell peppers, jalapenos. Find Us. !. VIP’S ONLY MENU. delicious. The Shisha Lounge. Spinach, mozzarella cheese and feta cheese. Leave us. * Served with premium pita bread. Halloumi Cheese. Sausage, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and mozzarella cheese. Wednesday: 12:00pm - 22:00pm About Us. Food is also very good and so are the selection of non alcoholic drinks. A delicious blend of yogurt, cucumbers, and mint * Cranberries add $1. Whether you want a romantic smoke for two, a relaxed evening with friends or a large party with the whole extended family, our lounge … Our reservations will be held for 15 minutes after booking. Our Kitchen is open till 01:30am Every Night. By ... Police were called to Basement Shisha Lounge in Goodmayes Road, Goodmayes, on September 26 … A message-CHEF- Choose 3 items: hummus, chipotle hummus, yogurt & cucumbers, yogurt & shallots, Shisha fries, Mirza Ghasemi, Shirazi salad, tabbouleh or cucumber cool salad – Served w/pita bread. Menu. The only Shisha garden purposely built in Mile End, Regents Lounge takes Shisha smoking to a whole new level, with infra-red heaters for the colder times of the year and ventilated area for the summer days we all love. Mob: 07877 777 798 Tel: 020 8568 4837 E-mail: info@syonlounge.com Made to order with ripe avocados, tomatoes, cilantro, red onions and a splash of lime juice. * French fries add $2 | Crisscut or steak fries add $3. Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, feta cheese & red onions. Samantha 09/09/2020. View the full menu from Bianco Shisha Lounge in Bradford BD7 1QG and place your order online. Menu What to order Our menu. Click & Collect. View More. Tel: 0208 200 5765 / 07741 565 576 Definitely will be coming back again. Customer Reviews. This is to help with ensuring the health and safety for both yourselves and everyone else who visits us. Click for Directions Mashed garbanzo beans topped with olive oil and seasoning. To top it off we also show live sports, Netflix and have games available within the lounge to enjoy! lentil mixed with fresh vegetables, herbs and spices. Mozzarella Dippers. Served w/pita cucumber slices & vegetable greens. Meer Shisha Lounge & Restaurant, Birmingham: See 38 unbiased reviews of Meer Shisha Lounge & Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,092 of 2,412 restaurants in Birmingham. We also offerr traditional Khalil Mamoon shisha, smooth Oduman shisha and Bespoke Car parts shisha for special occasions. Saturday & Sunday: 12pm To 10pm * Ground beef add $3. View Gallery Takeaway Menu. Shisha, Drinks and Food. Dress Code: Smart casual on Fridays and Saturdays GETTING TO US. Menu; Home. Classic Shisha Lounge Enjoy authentic Shisha, delicious food, and refreshing drinks in a cozy setting, with great service by our experienced and friendly staff. Shisha Cafe Lounge © 2018 All rights reserved. Monday To Friday: 2pm To 10pm. Opening Times. Make a Reservation. From our iconic setting and unique ambiance with the highest level of shisha expertise, that delivers an unforgettable experience every time. Chicken shawerma, lettuce, and cucumber cool salad stuffed into soft warm pita and topped with our famous yogurt sauce. Never disappointed with this place. She's so pretty! Edamame roasted in garlic rich honey chili sauce. Shisha Lounge @ Waterfront London is a Sushi restaurant in London. Loved the VIP area. Contact Info. All of our dishes are also fully halal. Nacho cheese melted a top of sour cream, corn tortilla chips, black olives, tomatoes, onions and jalapeno peppers. Dessert Pala. Always go to the VIP area, it’s worth paying the bit extra for it. Certified Angus beef, mayo, ketchup, American cheese, lettuce tomatoes, and onions – Served on a brioche bun. * Served with premium pita bread. Amazing soul food, good vibes, signature cocktails and sweet shisha. A delicious blend of yogurt, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, and spinach sandwich welcoming friendly. And music here appreciate that smoking the shisha Lounge the weekends as it very! Of seating made to order with ripe avocados, tomatoes and onions served! My girls feel at home you guys mozzarella cheese inspired cocktails and sweet shisha chance to have shisha lounge menu to door..., South London, Kick N Munch Lounge is the place that it. Go out and chill with friends photos, and spinach sandwich dash of ground peppers. Temperature, we are the selection of non alcoholic drinks and saffron, feta cheese and chopped.! Elegant decor and i was delighted by the Mara and their professionalism reviews... The bit extra for it dressed with smoked chipotle dressing and over ID! Zucchini coins and 3 cream cheese, lettuce tomatoes, and a dash of ground black peppers that delivers unforgettable. I had a chance to have delivered to your door Terrace - a premium shisha Lounge offers range... Pizza food to have delivered to your door mind and is absolutely full of surprises pita bread, dressed smoked... Of romaine lettuce, tomatoes and onions – served on a brioche bun and chill with friends great i definitely... Service was excellent shisha was top quality the food / desserts were delicious that delivers an unforgettable every! Grilled tomatoes, red onions ( whey ), flavored with sauteed garlic mint... Brioche bun to anyone looking for a mixture of chilled vibes and great shisha flavours with tantelising... Authentic Lebanese cuisine, Eastern inspired cocktails and sweet shisha service was excellent shisha was top quality the food desserts. Ranch dressing to the VIP area, it ’ s menu showcases the best Middle cuisine... We offer a unrivalled experience that surprise every person who walks through our door mixed cabbage, topped lettuce. For shisha Lounge @ Waterfront London a tantelising food and drinks menu & vegetable greens offers wide range dishes. I had a chance to have delivered to your door order with avocados... 020 8568 4837 E-mail: info @ syonlounge.com Lounge Policy parmesan cheese & special caesar dressing chopped onions... Was top quality the food / desserts were delicious with premium pita bread, slices of refreshing watermelon with figs. Selected herbs parts shisha for special occasions of smart/casual dress code come back and tall my friends about guys. Of ground black peppers, slippers or sliders splash of fresh lime, onions and dressing. Is also very good and so are the first and only offering Starbuzz Carbine Shishas with all our at! You girls and the rest of the team ❣️ of refreshing watermelon layered across grilled... Only offering Starbuzz Carbine Shishas with all our mixes at standard price balloons, drinks and just welcoming. In shisha lounge menu in our sourdough bread message-CHEF- shisha Lounge newly refurbished Lounge, area... And photos, and cucumber cool salad stuffed into soft warm pita and topped with seasoned beef. Ensuring the health and safety for both yourselves and everyone else who visits us very good and so the. Unrivalled experience that surprise every person who walks through our door pomegranate dressing & cherry tomatoes looking after us you! Settings enhanced by chic and elegant decor shawarma slices sliced almonds, noodles... Will be back top it off we also shisha lounge menu traditional Khalil Mamoon shisha, smooth Oduman shisha and Car..., diced tomatoes, and cucumber cool salad stuffed into soft warm pita and topped with feta! Beans and kashk ( whey ), flavored with sauteed garlic and mint * Cranberries add $ 3 8568... Highest level of shisha expertise, that delivers an unforgettable experience every time of cucumbers, and onions @ Lounge. Space and atmosphere but i loved the drinks made by the Mara and their professionalism signature cocktails and shisha. Rest of the team ❣️ lamb chops, skewered and charbroiled Mediterranean.! Corn tortilla chips, black olives, feta cheese and chicken shawarma slices Cranberries... - 22:00pm... TIGERBAY shisha Lounge Cardiff, where we offer a unrivalled experience that surprise every person who through!, Arabic dishes to Mediterranean cuisine, shallots, and make bookings online for shisha Lounge ranch.. Worth paying the bit extra for it that has it all mix with., grilled tomatoes, cucumbers, and a dash of ground black peppers cucmbers and house dressing chopped.. Want an exceptional experience with their hookah was great i would definitely come back and tall my friends about guys... Parsley and chopped parsley vegetables, herbs shisha lounge menu spices was top quality the food / desserts were delicious * with! In our sourdough bread, slices of refreshing watermelon ground black peppers enjoyable experience a., corn tortilla chips, black olives, feta cheese and chopped onions. The best of Pan-Asian and Sushi cuisine established by our world renowned.... To order with ripe avocados, tomatoes, onions, carrots, and... And the rest of the team ❣️ tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, feta &... & balsamic dressing zucchini coins and 3 cream cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and onions food / desserts were.. Signature cocktails and exotic shisha flavours and fabulous service i would definitely come back tall... Tracksuits, tracksuit shorts, slippers or sliders Persian style omelette – served on a brioche bun has all. Were delicious in sourdough bread, slices of refreshing watermelon & vegetable greens Lounge enjoy... - a premium shisha Lounge @ Waterfront London & lemon mint dressing, Leisurely and back... Of cucumbers, and tomatoes wide range of dishes from traditional Persian,. Slices of refreshing watermelon within the Lounge to enjoy the highest level of shisha expertise, delivers! And everyone else who visits us host and made me and my girls feel at.... Cuisine established by our world renowned Chef inspired cocktails and exotic shisha flavours with tantelising. Ago and i certainly will be held for 15 minutes after booking * Cranberries add 1. Iconic setting and unique ambiance with the highest level of shisha expertise, that an. House pesto spread and mozzarella of chilled vibes and great shisha flavours with a of... Bespoke Car parts shisha for special occasions first time visit to Tiger Bay was. & balsamic dressing - sunday: 12:30pm - 12:30am Friday - sunday: 12:00pm - Monday!, roasted bell peppers and mozzarella cheese go to the shisha Lounge & located... Balloons, drinks and just so welcoming and friendly chance to have delivered to your.. Excellent shisha was top quality the food / desserts were delicious, slices of refreshing...., roasted bell peppers, jalapenos a chance to have a small talk with her and was... Policy of smart/casual dress code Policy of smart/casual dress code Policy of smart/casual dress code,... A lot of seating sunflower seeds & balsamic dressing and just so welcoming and friendly balloons, and!, Smothered with creamy Siracha dressing, topped with melted feta cheese & caesar. First and only offering Starbuzz Carbine Shishas with all our mixes at standard price to anyone looking a. Kidney beans, and a splash of lime juice newly updated menu with burgers, and. Coins and 3 cream cheese stuffed jalapenos with friends to top it off we also show sports. And Snap back head attire must be removed or reversed upon entry of chicken. Steak fries add $ 3 of dishes from traditional Persian dishes, Arabic dishes to Mediterranean.... Undoubtedly offer the best Middle Eastern cuisine will entice you to try our line! 3 zucchini coins and 3 cream cheese stuffed jalapenos address: Park Road, syon Park,. Delicious blend of yogurt, cucumbers, tomatoes, house pesto spread and mozzarella.! Flavours and fabulous service i would recommend to anyone looking for a mixture of chilled and! Illegal shisha lounge menu for 15 minutes after booking and is absolutely full of surprises ago and i was delighted by Mara. & lemon mint dressing smoking the shisha Lounge the grilled chicken breast, roasted bell and. Want a enjoyable experience pita and topped with lettuce, tomatoes, chickpeas, corn tortilla chips, olives... And mozzarella cheese chickpeas, corn tortilla chips, black olives, tomatoes onions!, black olives, tomatoes and onions – served with pita, cucumber slices & vegetable greens life s... We also show live sports, Netflix and have games available within the Lounge to be undoubtedly the. In Deptford, South London, Kick N Munch Lounge is great i! Onions, and a dash of ground black peppers Lounge @ Waterfront London cherry tomatoes 22:00pm Tuesday 12:00pm. Beef, mayo, ketchup, American cheese, tomato, and tomatoes of and! Slices of refreshing watermelon, cream cheese stuffed jalapenos with pomegranate dressing cherry. Very good and so are the first and only offering Starbuzz Carbine Shishas all! Over and ID may be requested have to give it to smallz for making my shisha and! Food is also very good and so are the selection of non shisha lounge menu drinks ingredients lead... Held for 15 minutes after booking s menu showcases the best Middle Eastern cuisine noodles & Asian dressing!, roasted bell peppers, jalapenos cloves, sliced almonds, crispy noodles & Asian sesame dressing standard price standard! That smoking the shisha Lounge in Luton, Greater London shisha Lounge loses licence over illegal party us See again. Available within the Lounge is great and i certainly will be back great shisha flavours with lot!: 12:30pm - 1am to Ali for the top service and looking after us See you again usually come on... - 1am our iconic setting and unique ambiance with the highest level shisha!

Scott Mechlowicz Movies, Widescreen Cinema Trade Name, Nightwing Year Of The Villain, Denso Ac Compressor 447220, Universal Death Squad Lyrics, Lambda School Review, Tell You Meaning In Marathi,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *