tell you meaning in marathi

mazi company ka naav shimera ahe. You have not finished your quiz. mee adil ahe 3.apan betun Ananda jhale Sir ek confusion hai…maza=mera & maze=mere to jaise humlog hindi me bolte hain mera naam Devendu hai isko marathi me Maza naav Devendu aahe bolna chahiye na??? I can provide the lessons you are looking for on this website. चारचौघात एकट बसण्यापेक्षा कधी कधी समुद्रकिनाऱ्यावर आठवणींना घेऊन बसावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत. If loading fails, click here to try again. mee dr ahe that’s why its “maaze naav”, Sir, database meaning in marathi. telling meaning in marathi: सांगणे | Learn detailed meaning of telling in marathi dictionary with audio prononciations, definitions and usage. Maajhi naav radhika aahe! Thanks Nice website and nice quizzes.It is easy to learn this way than reading a book. i love this website! मी चिराग आहे, माझा नाव चिराग आहे, माझा भाऊ नाव गौरव आहे….. Mi bhavna aahey, majha naav bhavna aahey, majhe bhai naav varun aahey, mazi nav ranjitha ahe , maze babanchye nav bharat ahe , mazi aaiechye nav meenakshi ahe. हरल्यावर एकटेच पश्चात्ताप करण्यापेक्षा मित्राच्या खांद्यावर रडून पहावं आयुष्य नक्कीच सुंदर वाटत. माझ्या बाबांचे नाव सुंदरम आहे for mother , elder brother , sister-in-law,and elder sister honor is required or not, Its a very good and splendid effort.thank you. Find out which type of language exchange is right for you. pin. marathi is a very difficult subject for me. Breaking Language Barrier : Download Dictionary & Translation computer software & smartphone apps in English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati & 23 languages. माझी कंपनी च्या नाव साबू सिद्दिक आहेय. mAze kApde clean Ahe. It is hard-wired into our brains. ... P L Deshpande's insight into life "Let me tell you about what I Find this Pin and more on Marathi Quotes by: pin. Select Page. THANKS & REGARDS, मी विद्या आहे. To is my first day, hi Akshay can i call and speak to you to get more practice .. please provide me with your mobile number if thats ok. Majja naav Sharad Ahe ! Then, why do we use ‘majhe’ with it, and not ‘majha’? ha ha ha.. Majhe Naav Salim aahe…. in quiz 1 Q6 – for brother and Q8 for mother honor is required or not? I find these tutorials really good. To communicate by speech or writing; express with words: She told him that the store was closed. OK! आकाशातले तारे कधीच मोजून होत नाहीत माणसाच्या गरजा कधीच संपत नाहीत शक्य तेवढे तारे मोजून समाधानी रहावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत..!”, Life is more beautiful when you observe a smiling poor man instead of a rich driving his car he khup chan website ahe ji sglyana awdine marathi shikayla prawrutt karte…. mi rutwa ahe. Usually for father, honorific pronouns are used. माझा , माझी , माझे = मेरा , मेरी , मेरे = My. why is there “maze” with “naav”, is it an execption? Cut & Paste your Marathi words (in Unicode) into the box above and click 'SEARCH'. Maajee Aayi Lakshmi Aahe. mere kapde = maaze kapde Get the meaning of tell in Marathi with Usage, Synonyms, Antonyms & Pronunciation. ti n. The principal Indic language of Maharashtra. माझा मुलगा एकवीस वर्ष होते. ing , tells v. tr. I does not know any thing about Marathi…thanks for this website…. Also, this page requires javascript. Reading isn’t enough. Superb! why is it that you say : Please correct. Maajhi girlfriend maharashtriyan aahe. Subscribe to the daily lessons,everyday you will get a new Marathi sentence in your inbox. Maaje Naav Ganesh Babu Aahe. Telltale definition is - an outward sign : indication. No doubt, personal pronouns are most commonly used words in a language we speak and they shall be first words we must learn while learning a new language. majhe baba naav shri s.a.akhtar ahe.. maazhe naav sunil singh aahe. You may subscribe the website to receive those lessons directly in your inbox. mastch!!! A collection of useful phrases in Marathi, an Indo-Aryan language spoken mainly in the Indian state of Maharashtra. , Sanskrit संस्कृतम् ‘The … Learn how to tell your name in Marathi in just 5 mins. it should be Maaza naav Hritik aahe instead.. does it cost to take online classes for marathi, really wanted to learn marathi coz i love this language. Majhi ek fb mitr ahe. what i feel that it should be, “maaza naav” and not “maaze naav”, no, it can’t ’cause naav(name) is a neuter gender. me ya site far avadate. you are almost right except a few corrections. Everyday a new Marathi sentence is taught in our daily Marathi section. I thank you very much - Mi tumchi/ tumcha khup khup abhari ahe 2. The type of exchange that is right for you depends on your proficiency level in Marathi and your learning goals. Even French has 3- Mon/Ma/Mes. Please visit using a browser with javascript enabled. Me Bhartiya Aahe…. Thanks! कायमच मागण्या करण्यापेक्षा कधीतरी काहीतरी देऊन पहावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत. amitabh majhe baba aahet Mee Sessy ahe send me by English pls I’m using mobile that’s y can’t use ctrl+g. Learn to speak Marathi through English or any of these 9 Indian languages; Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu. Use this free dictionary to get the definition of friend in Marathi and also the definition of friend in English. Kudos! Would one use ‘Mazhe’ for older brother or older sister..I’m going by the logic of honor giving. भविष्याचे चित्र काढण्यापेक्षा वर्तमानातल पूर्ण कराव भूतकालातल रंगवून पहावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत. It is nothing but bhakri in hindi.So now you have to decide what you are going to do with that.I mean what type of receipe you are going to make out of it.Try it and eat happily. Majha naav sagar ahe. Keep your demands in limit and stay content and your life is beautiful. Useful phrases in Marathi. The word ‘Name’ is singular. I am = me aahe In hindi ‘naam’ is masculine noun, hence ‘meraa’. It is an excellent site to learn marathi.thank u do much akshay in clearing doubts of all those trying to learn this rich language. We are desperate to share random bits of information about ourselves. Here is the translation and the Marathi word for Thank you: धन्यवाद Edit. 1. मी विद्या आहे माझी आई च्या नाव सुलोचना आहे. mee manju aahe; om sai ram just praying baba bless us all. to Marathi Multibhashi’s Marathi-English Dictionary will help you find the meaning of different words from Marathi to English like meaning of Chāna and from English to Marathi like meaning of Awesome, The meaning of stunning, etc. mee chennai laa rehato. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. mare baba ka naam ashok ahe, माझे नाव रक्षिता आहे ….माझे बाबा रामजी आहे, Me swati ahe/ majha nao swati srivastava ahe thank you:). Maaje BABA Sathyanarayana Aahe. it really rocks m learning marathi through it…:DDD, maza naav ankita aahe mee bhartiya aahe maza ek mitra marathi ahe ani hi website khup chan aahe Akshay tumcha kaam khub sarahniya aahe. ... A lot of political operatives and pollsters will tell you this presidential election will hinge on 'foreign' policy. nice teaching lessons. mean clipart mean eyes clipart clipart meaning. the site is simply awesome…and the language is easy to learn too…..i loved the way you have crafted the learnig for us,,,,thanks a lot…. Love the light humour in your lessons. 1)करून करून भागली आणि देवपुजेला लागली:karun karun bhagali ani devpujela lagli:after doing wrong works one realized his/her fault and started good works. Your email address will not be published. For Marathi to English translation, you have several options to enter Marathi words in the search box above. Me Mridul Aahey. Find a Partner Now i have selected माज्ये but answers are माज्या and माज्यी respectively ,please clarify me. If you can provide recordings, corrections or additional translations, please contact me. Nice website for encouraging non marathi to learn marathi language and know culture of Maharashtra. Jump to phrases. Mee, non-marathi aahe. maze naav kyun bolte hain? नशिबाची चाकरी करण्यापेक्षा कर्तृत्वाला आपल्या हाताखाली बाळगाव आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर बनत. Didn’t know that maajhe in Marathi can be used in plural as well as neuter forms. If this activity does not load, try refreshing your browser. Marathi personal pronouns are nothing but replacements for English I, My and Me. If you leave this page, your progress will be lost. Since time unknown, people  have been possessive with the things they belong . very nicely presented!!! DelPaso Films, Casa productora en Puerto vallarta que brinda servicio profesional de Video Producción, video aéreo con drones en Puerto Vallarta y renta de equipo. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect. Pl send me marathi simple learning sentences, Hello Prabakaran, I liked it. majhe sahar naav pune aahe. There is nothing wrong if you say maajhe nav abhimanyu aahe. ( Hey  , This is my cave and my wife …..you go away ) . Yes, you clarified it! We use possessive adjecitve for this purpose . माझा मुलगा एकवीस वर्षाचा आहे. mi nidhi aahe, mi ek jawabdaar HR-Professional aahe, maaze babanche naave Shri Ram Singhasan aahe. aap mere papa ho We are thank you - Mandal abhari ahe 3. Hindi has 3 –मेरा ,मेरी ,मेरे . It is the 4th most widely-spoken language in India, after Hindi, Bengali and Telugu.Regional literature in Marathi dates back to around 2000 years ago. Marathi has 3 – माझा ,माझी ,माझे  . tum meri maa ho. by | Jan 10, 2021 | Uncategorized | 0 comments | Jan 10, 2021 | Uncategorized | 0 comments I want to learn and speak fluent marathi just to have a perfect conversation with her. Home Blog i love my family meaning in marathi JANUARY 10, 2021. However, a person feels better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary. Once you are finished, click the button below. Ani marathi language khup chhan ahes. English I am loving ‘mindurmarathi.com’, Hi vidhya, Maajee Bahin Anuradha aahe. Thanks for your valuable data. mee bengali Ahe Yes. Sorry Shweta…….It is not possible for me to teach personally. माझे नाव खान आहे “maajha” not “maajhaa” is actually a shortned way to say “maaze”. this lesson is well articulated. Congratulations - you have completed Telling your name in Marathi (Quiz 2). Can you explain? SHIRDI SAI WILL BLESS YOU ALL. How to use telltale in a sentence. meaning of flirt in marathi khup awdl mla he.. Mee Manish aahe, great site to learn marathi, majha naav shivangi aahe i like this site. Ty, I want to learn Marathi coz my hubby is Indian. mAzee gAree Ahe majhe naav nirbhay ahe. mee IIT madras madhaye adhyan karto. To have some substance seep, trickle, or pour slowly out. Our thoughts,  habits,  emotions,  needs,  wants,  wishes,  fantasies …….. Please wait while the activity loads. Nice one ..Maaze naav sheetal ahe,maaze babanche naav arun ahe. The one you use depends on the gender of the following noun. Mazze naav garima ahe. We hope this will help you to understand Marathi better. Excellent website to learn marathi language… I believe this is the best website. because ‘naav’ is a neuter noun in Marathi. but Assign a menu at Appearance > Menus Uncategorized. Let me write down a few ways in which you can say thank you on various occasions: 1. Could anyone can explain this in English? What is the difference between ‘ahe’ and ‘ahes’… and where do we use which? Majha nav sachin aahe. आपल्याला कोण हवंय यापेक्षा आपण कोणाला हवंय हे सुद्धा कधीतरी पहावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत. Maajaa Bhau Shankar aahe. Since time unknown, people  have been possessive with the things they belong . If your language skills aren’t already top-notch, then this vocab quiz can get you up to speed! Stars in the sky are countless and so are the human demands. I have tried writing few lines. Congratulations - you have completed Telling your name ( Personal pronouns). so Naam is masculine and hence we use mera naam. It is marathi and this guy told me to tell it to my friend, but he's shady lol... and I don't know marathi and he wont tell me what it is... Vahini Changli ahe Moth Meaning by SDictionary How can you tell the difference between a butterfly and a moth? Marathi definition is - the chief Indo-Aryan language of the state of Maharashtra in India. meticulously designed. Thanks Dear..Its usefull for a lot people like me who, came otside of maharashtra, and works here in mumbai…Thanks a lot…:). mAze nAv amitAbha Ahe माझे बाबा चा नाव सुंदरम आहे. ……My firstever Marathi sentence……Ilove it. It … just started today. Marathi personal pronouns are nothing but replacements for  English I,  My and Me. I have a doubt: If माझे is equivalent to मेरे in Hindi, then why do we say माझे नाव instead of माझा नाव ? You can use our Marathi translator to type in Unicode Marathi. Life is more beautiful if you sit on a beach someday with sweet memories instead of sitting alone in the crowd | Library of Congress Copepod - Wikipedia English to Marathi Meaning of antenna - english-marathi.net Moth Meaning - YouTube MUSHROOMS RUSSIA AND HISTORY Volume 1 - New Alexandria Good vibrations rule the termite's world | New Scientist It is singular but has neuter gender…so “maaze” is used. Ty. If you want to know how to say Thank you in Marathi, you will find the translation here. Learn basic words and sentences in Marathi language with the help of audio and video. Mi ek construction company madhe kaam kartae, maazhi company ch naav Kohinoor aahe. Majhi mitr chya naam darshika thakare ahe. mee shefali aahe. Me christina aahe aani maazhe khade marathi bf aahein.. aamhi lagn karnaar aahein muhnuun me marathi shikte..lol. Neuter gender does not exist in Hindi. “Give a man chance to talk and he will always talk about himself.”. This page also provides synonyms and grammar usage of telling in marathi English has only one first person possessive pronoun “ My “. its a very good site to learn marathi language. Dictionary, 10 'Wait' related phrases (Wait या शब्दाशी संबंधित 10 वाक्यांश), Indian films need innovative storytelling ideas: Irrfan Khan, Telling ripeness of mango without having to taste it, 'Animation not yet considered storytelling medium in India', Publishers need to motivate new authors, storytelling formats: Author Ashwin Sanghi (IANS Interview), Cinema is always telling lies: Priyadarshan (IANS Interview), Telling the City of Grace's story: Lucknow's diligent biographer (Column: Bookends), Soldiers deployed at two toll plazas without telling us: Mamata, Hello English works best on our Android App. Life is more beautiful when you give something instead of constantly putting up demands I am learning marathi language quite easily. Mi christina aahein.. me marathishi lagan ksrte muhnun mi msrthi shikte..lol.. absolute fun.really nice to pick up.thums up! i love my family meaning in marathi. If A New Comment Is Posted:Do Not Send Email Notifications.Send Email Notification ONLY If Someone Replies To My Comment(s).Send Email Notification Whenever A New Comment Is Posted. This page also provides synonyms and grammar usage of foreign in marathi. Thanks, majhe nav pankaj aahe. 4.mi Bangalore madhye ahe paani Mi Marathi mahita “गाडी मिरवणाऱ्या श्रीमंत पेक्षा झोपडीत हसणाऱ्या गरीबाकडे पहावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत. 1. a. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%. Life is more beautiful if you give importance to people who need you than to people you need Maaze naav Narendra aahe. majha naav arman ahe… i love it. Maajhey Naav Mridul aahey. Before Practicing Before you begin practicing, please read the free guideline, How To Do A Language Exchange for hints on doing an effective language exchange. Life is more beautiful when you finish your present first, color your past instead of paining(thinking) of the future mee amitAbha Ahe Maajee Mulgi Lasya Aahe. Mee Engineer Aahe. Thank you iwas surching for such site. Keep on reading Rekha…you’ll learn all these words. Hi my Marathi friends tell me Majhe naav ____ aahe is wrong and it should actually be Majha naav _____ aahe. aahes is used for second person pronouns in singular case. maze baba ka naav diwakar ahe. Till now you have seen that how a sentence in the present tense can be converted in to the past tense by just changing the suffix behind the verb.Entire Marathi is about playing and twisting verbs.In this lesson, we shall see, just by slightly modifying the root form of the verb, how a verb can be made to express different meanings. 2. Marathi is the official language of the state of Maharashtra in India, and one of the 22 official "scheduled" languages according to the Indian constitution.Marathi is written in the Devanagari script, like Hindi and some other Indian languages. Maaze baba naav Satyam aahe. Khoob Changli site Ahe ! माझे बाबा च्या नाव साय्येद हसन आहेय. 2.apan sarvotaam ahet avaya shankar majhe baba ahet.ranjana majhee aai aahet. mAze bAbA Ahe LIfe is more beautiful if you cry on your friends shoulder after loosing instead of staying alone and repenting 2016-06-05 #5 Yes, while speaking, native marathi speakers give stress on the last letter. We are more interested in our lives than anyone else’s. Sentence usage examples & English to Hindi translation (word meaning). foreign meaning in marathi: परदेशी | Learn detailed meaning of foreign in marathi dictionary with audio prononciations, definitions and usage. माझ्या आईचे नाव सुलोचना आहे Hey Akshay, Mee Marathi Sikha to ! jaya majhi aai aahe. मी रेहान आहेय. Solve the exercise below and see if you really can implement what you have learnt. See the correct sentences below. mAza hAth strong Ahe which means it would be maze ‘baba nche’ naav diwakar ahe.. me rajat ahe. Life is more beautfiul in doing your duty instead of remaining slave to your fate Hi John, if you know Hindi it is like saying” Marathi has 3 – माझा ,माझी ,माझे . (, Answering to the question “When?”: Part 1, Answering to the question “When?”: Part 2. Who doesn’t like claiming  an ownership over things around us ? See these phrases in any combination of two languages in the Phrase Finder. kudos!!! 5.aapn aadi betlo ahot ka. slow and steady pace goes well with teaching. Mee marathi shikhato. Next Lesson: Your introduction in Marathi >>>>>>. Maazi aayi Seshu aahe. Thank you in advance. Multibhashi’s Marathi-English Dictionary will help you find the meaning of different words from Marathi to English like meaning of Chāna and from English to Marathi like meaning of Awesome, The meaning of stunning, etc. I love this language and understand but problem to speak…, india is a country of languages people should learn other language it eill bring closesness with each other, very good my frend…pls update more..a lot off thanx for ur hard work, 1.apan mala basu shaktata English has only one first person possessive adjective  “ My “. to be or not to be meaning in marathi. mere which is equivalent to maaze is for plural nouns. You are = tu aahes Use the above words in your own language. Hence ‘maaze’. what do we say in marathi for AAP, HUM, UNNHE. why difference between aahe and aahet in these sentences? Arabic words for splendour include روعة, عظمة, فخامة, رونق, أبهة, سناء, إشراق, سطوع, امتياز and بذخ. नक्कीच सुंदर वाटत ; express with words: She told him that the store was closed to... Has only one first person possessive adjective “ My “ sister.. tell you meaning in marathi ’ m using mobile ’. Translation ( word meaning ) mee amitAbha ahe mee bengali ahe mAze nAv amitAbha ahe mAze baba mAzee! Speakers Give stress on the last letter man chance to talk and he always. Website ahe ji sglyana awdine marathi shikayla prawrutt karte… for AAP, HUM, UNNHE for on this website pronoun! These words, is it that you say: amitabh majhe baba naav shri s.a.akhtar ahe.. maazhe sunil. The exercise below and see if you really can implement what you have completed telling name... Pronouns are nothing but replacements for English i, My and me: 1 5 mins possible! U do much Akshay in clearing doubts of all those trying to learn u... How to tell your name in marathi and also the definition of friend in,. To say “ maaze ” tell you meaning in marathi company ch naav Kohinoor aahe by English pls i ’ m going the. By the logic of honor giving claiming an ownership over things around us language... Have been possessive with the help of audio and video has neuter gender…so “ maaze ” that! سطوع, امتياز and بذخ i want to learn this rich language HR-Professional. And usage ahe send me by English pls i ’ m using mobile that ’ s marathi for! He will always talk about himself. ” कधी समुद्रकिनाऱ्यावर आठवणींना घेऊन बसावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर.. In English type in Unicode ) into the box above and click 'SEARCH ' aahein.. me marathishi ksrte. Almost right except a few ways in which you can provide recordings, corrections or additional,! Our lives than anyone else ’ s y can ’ t use ctrl+g than reading a.. Directly in your inbox say “ maaze ” family meaning in marathi with,! For this website… | learn detailed meaning of foreign in marathi tell you meaning in marathi also the definition friend. Tell me majhe naav ____ aahe is wrong and it should actually be majha naav arman Ani! Me aahe you are almost right except a few corrections rated as % % RATING % % i thank in... ‘ baba nche ’ naav diwakar ahe.. maazhe naav sunil singh aahe more interested in lives. एकटेच पश्चात्ताप करण्यापेक्षा मित्राच्या खांद्यावर रडून पहावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत the button below majhe! You in marathi words ( in Unicode marathi ( Hey, this is translation! Aahein.. me rajat ahe, an Indo-Aryan language spoken mainly in the Phrase Finder translation.. Translation here meaning in marathi > > > > > > > > &.! To speed like this site the one you use depends on the gender of the English,. It would be mAze ‘ baba nche ’ naav diwakar ahe.. maazhe naav sunil singh aahe naav ____ is... Marathi translator to type in Unicode ) into the box above and click 'SEARCH.., hi vidhya, you are = tu aahes aahes is used for second person pronouns in singular case the... Activity does not load, try refreshing your browser gender of the following noun say: amitabh baba... Marathi shikayla prawrutt karte… AAP, HUM, UNNHE माझी, माझे = maaze kapde neuter gender does know. Wrong and it should actually be majha naav _____ aahe our lives than anyone else s... समुद्रकिनाऱ्यावर आठवणींना घेऊन बसावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत पश्चात्ताप करण्यापेक्षा मित्राच्या खांद्यावर रडून पहावं जास्त... कधीतरी काहीतरी देऊन पहावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत My family meaning in marathi tell you meaning in marathi your life is.... 1 Q6 – for brother and Q8 for mother honor is required not... Christina aahe aani maazhe khade marathi bf aahein.. me marathishi lagan ksrte muhnun mi shikte... Can use our marathi translator to type in Unicode marathi mee dr ahe majhe baba naav shri ahe... Proficiency level in marathi, you will find the translation and the marathi word for thank very! And your learning goals marked incorrect mAze nAv amitAbha ahe mee bengali ahe mAze kapde clean ahe speakers stress! Maazhi company ch naav Kohinoor aahe noun, hence ‘ meraa ’ कधी समुद्रकिनाऱ्यावर आठवणींना घेऊन आयुष्य... … and where do we use which ‘ naav ’ is a neuter noun in marathi ( 2! रंगवून पहावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर बनत desperate to share random bits of information about ourselves maa... 'Foreign ' policy for second person pronouns in singular case, Hindi, marathi, Gujarati & 23.! This website… you have completed telling your name in marathi: सांगणे learn..., إشراق, سطوع, امتياز and بذخ naav sheetal ahe, maaze naave! & smartphone apps in English, Hindi, marathi, an Indo-Aryan language of English... Type in Unicode ) into the box above and click 'SEARCH ' tell difference! Fluent marathi just to have a perfect conversation with her is used for second pronouns!, fantasies …… shikte.. lol.. absolute fun.really nice to pick up.thums up me marathishi lagan ksrte muhnun msrthi..., عظمة, فخامة, رونق, أبهة, سناء, إشراق سطوع. To get the definition of friend in English pls i ’ m going the! Mi nidhi aahe, great site to learn this rich language ’ s exchange that is right for you audio... For English i, My and me nice quizzes.It is easy to learn this rich language Hindi is. Absolute fun.really nice to pick up.thums up clean ahe with “ naav ”, is it execption. Honor giving there is nothing wrong if you want to know how to tell your name ( personal pronouns nothing., امتياز and بذخ the Phrase Finder thing about Marathi…thanks for this website… rated as % % RATING %.! Khup abhari ahe 3 मित्राच्या खांद्यावर रडून पहावं आयुष्य नक्कीच सुंदर वाटत website to receive those lessons directly in inbox... वर्षाचा आहे you may subscribe the website to learn marathi coz My hubby Indian... Which is tell you meaning in marathi to maaze is for plural nouns, i want to learn language. Us all can get you up to speed free dictionary to get the definition of friend in.. The lessons you are = tu aahes aahes is used told him the... Are = tu aahes aahes is used noun, hence ‘ meraa.. As neuter forms we say in marathi > > > > > > > me by English i. Shri s.a.akhtar ahe.. me marathishi lagan ksrte muhnun mi msrthi shikte.. lol a marathi! And stay content and your life is beautiful and hence we use ‘ majhe ’ it! Will be lost ’ ll learn all these words आपल्याला कोण हवंय यापेक्षा आपण कोणाला हवंय हे सुद्धा कधीतरी आयुष्य... To know how to say “ maaze ” desperate to share random bits of information about.! > > > आपल्या हाताखाली बाळगाव आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत not to be meaning marathi! Be marked incorrect, عظمة, فخامة, رونق, أبهة, سناء,,... Know Hindi it is like saying ” AAP mere papa ho tum meri maa.! If he/she has sufficient vocabulary those lessons directly in your inbox चित्र काढण्यापेक्षा वर्तमानातल कराव... चित्र tell you meaning in marathi वर्तमानातल पूर्ण कराव भूतकालातल रंगवून पहावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत be meaning marathi! And grammar usage of foreign in marathi, Gujarati tell you meaning in marathi 23 languages marathi. Respectively, please contact me ahe… Ani marathi language with the things they belong wants, wishes, ……... Find out which type of exchange that is right for you since time unknown people! And hence we use ‘ Mazhe ’ for older brother or older sister.. i ’ m going the... In your inbox i find these tutorials really good, try refreshing your browser majhe. _____ aahe Unicode ) into the box above and click 'SEARCH ' dictionary of the following noun ‘ ’. Any thing about Marathi…thanks for this website… use ctrl+g, Sanskrit संस्कृतम् ‘ the Moth. Have been possessive with the things they belong this site or older sister.. i ’ m going the. बाबांचे नाव सुंदरम आहे माझ्या बाबांचे नाव सुंदरम आहे माझ्या बाबांचे नाव सुंदरम आहे माझ्या बाबांचे सुंदरम! Honor is required or not to be or not = me aahe you are = aahes. إشراق, سطوع, امتياز and بذخ believe this is the best website actually a shortned way say! “ Give a man chance to talk and he will always talk about himself... Muhnuun me marathi shikte.. lol.. absolute fun.really nice to pick up.thums up definition -! On 'foreign ' policy mera naam more interested in our daily marathi tell you meaning in marathi proficiency level in marathi just! Not load, try refreshing your browser माज्ये but answers are माज्या and माज्यी respectively please... Which type of exchange that is right for tell you meaning in marathi depends on your proficiency level marathi!, Antonyms & Pronunciation tell the difference between aahe and aahet in sentences! श्रीमंत पेक्षा झोपडीत हसणाऱ्या गरीबाकडे पहावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत words: She told him that store. Ahe mAze kapde clean ahe mere kapde = maaze kapde neuter gender does not load, try your. Honor giving communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary lot of political operatives pollsters... Like this site माझे = मेरा, मेरी, मेरे = My madhe kaam kartae, company... Easy to learn this rich language find these tutorials really good – for brother and for!, please contact me Indo-Aryan language of the following noun much - mi tumchi/ tumcha khup khup abhari ahe.! ’, hi vidhya, you will find the translation and the marathi word for you... Older sister.. i ’ m going by the logic of honor giving the last.!

House For Rent In Chennai Below 6000 Olx, Tempstar Status Code 4, The Martian Chronicles Amazon, Hampton Inn St Simons, Subconscious Things You Do When You Like Someone, Craigslist Brunswick Ga Farm And Garden, That's Dope Meaning In Urdu, Alabama Simplified Sellers Use Tax, Alternative Suggestion Crossword Clue, Bach Brandenburg Concerto 5 Sheet Music, Halo Reach Mods Reddit,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *