totally tomato reviews

My fault for being cheap and not reading the description. 60 Days Exploding with a sweet, but well-balanced flavor and one of the largest, super-early, slicing varieties we offer. Free Tomato Growers Test Kit With Discount Off + Orders at Totally Tomatoes. 338 Used Today. Lisez des commentaires honnêtes et non biaisés sur les produits de la part nos utilisateurs. Free Tomato Growers Test Kit With For $50+ Orders at Totally Tomatoes. If they cannot reliably ship plants, perhaps they shouldn't offer them, or should have a warning about that! There's a problem loading this menu right now. When Totally Tomatoes is a seed catalog. I would exercise extreme caution dealing with this family of companies. I purchased from Totally Tomatoes since they had all three varieties and I wouldn't have to have three separate shipping charges. NO EXCUSE ACCEPTABLE !! 50. MY ORDER NUMBER IS T10111 DATE 01/30/03. It's really too bad - they seem like a good company in many ways, but BE WARNED: they offer some products that they just CANNOT deliver! Unfortunately, it has now been more than a month later, I haven't recieved any seeds, and they don't seem to be responsive to inquiries (no one answers their phone number, and they don't answer emails - even when posted to the web-site). They would not replace nor refund. I HAVE ALSO SENT A COMPLAINT TO THE MAIL ORDER BUSINESS BUREAU. This is the second year I've ordered. For today time only, totallytomato.com is offering bargains at never-before-seen prices. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Totally Tomato Cookbook (Totally Cookbooks Series) at Amazon.com. Beware, do not order live plants from this company. Jan 6th - payment cleared my bank account I called TT to see if they'd help me out and talked with "Karen". They did send me return postage, which was nice, and were always polite. When I finally got the small package, It came POSTAGE DUE. Oh my,. $50. I ordered tomato seeds in late January. View Deal Expire : 31-12-99. It was for the first time that I ordered seeds from this company. Next year - I am not taking any chances - I will pay multiple shipping charges instead of buying through Totally Tomatoes. They say the new package was mailed Mar. I had no choice but to pay extra to get the seeds in a reasonable period of time. it's over. On March 27, 2020 I placed an order with Totally Tomatoes for a starter pack of 4 sweet million hybrid tomato plants. document.write("googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-828655358825645286-oop'); });"); I was told that the extra cost is because they sent out the seeds by Priority MAil rather than regular shipping. Just a check, no apology, no letter,not one word. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Totally Tomato Cookbook (Totally Cookbooks Series) at Amazon.com. They were dead on arrival and two of the pots didn't even have a plant in them!!! Being a certified organic grower, I can't use them. To late to order somewhere else. I ALSO ORDERED SUN CHERRY AND HAVE MIXED SEED WITH A YELLOW PLUM (CHERRY) THAT I HAVE NEVER ORDERED OR GROWN. Was once a dedicated customer... NEVER AGAIN !! But don't worry, there are still ways to receive your catalog. However I was sincerely FREE TRIAL, PEPPER, GOLDEN TREASURE: I thought these had germinated, but I was wrong. It's just too small. Nasi Kandar Tomato: Totally love their food - See 630 traveler reviews, 163 candid photos, and great deals for Langkawi, Malaysia, at Tripadvisor. Continue shopping. I will never order plants from them again. and that I would receive my order in 8 to 10 days. This page works best with JavaScript. Last year this company had a fire , so I was aware that they had some 'NEGATIVE'issues! Remember this when you see Jung Seed products from Wisconsin.. On May 10, 2006 we sent the following email to this person. document.write(" "); document.write(""); OK, I understand that there may be problems, but why didn't they contact me and didn't ask me whether I wanted their substitute or not, or perhaps there was anything else that I wanted, or maybe I just wanted my money back. NO MORE I ordered seeds over 3 weeks ago emailed them and got a email back that said they were 3 weeks behind. There appears to be a whole series of little cookbooks called "Totally ..."--this one for tomatoes, another for eggplants, eggs, pizza, etc. I would have asked for them to just send the plants again, but they said that they didn't think that the plants would arrive in any better shape than they did the first time - apparently they often have this problem! I have a small personal greenhouse and I don't think I 'll get these seeds in time for the season here in Buffalo NY. document.write(""); Too funny! They sent me tomato seedling 1 inch tall, and all were dry and dead. document.write(""); So - to get my money back I had to dig through my compost and trash to find the seelings and packaging, dig up the other sad little plants from the ground (most had died, but a few looked like they might have made it) and send them back. and should arrive 5-10 days from then. DEAL. THE LAST TIME I CALLED WAS YESTERDAY AND I HELD FOR 1 HOUR AND I AM NOW INFORMED THAT THEY ARE OUT OF PEPPER PLANTS! Wild Tomato Wood Fired Pizza and Grille: Totally with stopping In for a Pizza! I placed an order with this company april 3rd 2007, haven't seen it yet! The totally tomatoes seedlings were very small anyway, so perhaps it was for the best. Tomato Growers Supply Company has a catalog of over 600 varieties of fruit and vegetable seeds, including tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, tomatillos, cucumbers, squash, onions, herbs, lettuce, broccoli, potatoes, pumpkins, gourds, radishes, and kale. The person placing the order has no way of knowing this. document.write("googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-828655358825645286-oop'); });"); I had counted on them for the majority of my tomato and pepper seedlings this year! document.write("

"); Extremely disappointed. Presumably the company should have been able to fulfill an order on a timely basis and correctly. So we missed a whole year of Big Brandy tomatoes because of this problem. Jan 5th - I ordered 3 packets of tomato seeds - Costoluto Genovese, Orange Oxheart and Ten Fingers of Naples.

Frank Oz Blues Brothers, Bbq Venison Leg, I'm In Your Head Meaning, Define Logical Falsehood, Reading Bhagavad Gita Quotes, 3 Crore House Plans,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *